Good in bad // the joker Jare...

By maloley_queen

"Let's play a little game.. You will be the princess of crime and I'll be the prince of crime." - Mr J - Viol... More

1 - New start
2 - Change
3 - NYC
4 - In the club
5 - you're coming with me
6 - taken
7 - Panic
8 - borderline happy
9 - too soon
10 - brakes
11 - back in black
12 - pistol
13 - Adjust
14 - contact
15 - Bye bye party
16 - expect the unexpected
17 - The Hounds
18 - blurry face
A/N
19 - Goner
20 - Triggered
21 - stone cold
22 - holding onto you
!! A/N !!
24 - ditch
25 - jokes on you
26 - reunite
27 - Quinn's nightmare
28 - flames
29 - reverse
30 - crimes aren't just for criminals
Update!

23 - catch you later

2.3K 99 7
By maloley_queen

Violet's POV
-
We were at a hotel. It was so silent, and so peaceful. The most peaceful I felt in a long time actually. There isn't anyone to come and bother me, and for some odd reason Tyler doesn't seem to bother me as much.

I think we are still in Boston but we went to the most safest hotel we could find. It was decently far from robins, so all I knew is that nobody should be harming us from here. On the even better side this hotel is huge and very nice.

Tyler was sleeping, and I was just watching Tv. I am bored but I can't say I hate this feeling completely.

Is it bad I feel like I want the joker. He did this all in care. He wanted to find me. He never said he didn't care.

I rest my head in my palm in thoughts. I just hope he's okay.. I glance at Tyler who looks literally like a sleeping teddy bear. I smile to myself.

Is it bad I feel apart of me is also starting to like Tyler.. He is affectionate and he cares. He cares about how I feel and who I am. Gosh maybe I'm just going mad. My head hasn't thought straight ever since I moved to New York..

I sigh restlessly. I change the tv channel but no channel is interesting me as much.

"Ugh.." I mumble and put down the remote. I suddenly hear a couple of knocks at the door.

I stand up quietly around Tyler making sure I don't wake him up. I make my way towards the door and look through the peep hole.

"Oh." I say to myself and open the door. I greet Josh in. Josh was the one who knocked on the car window when we escaped. He didn't want to be apart of the fight. I also like josh, he is the second most normal member from the hound gang too. He is very thoughtful and considerate as far as I know.

"Hey, where's Tyler?" He looks at me with two bags dangling from his hands. "He's sleeping." I whisper pointing towards the bed.

"Oh okay, I got us all Chinese food." He raises his bags in his arms. I smile, "yes! Thanks josh, it smells so good." I said excited. I am so damn hungry.

"Yeah no problem Violet." He nodded happily and hands me a case of food.

"Hey sleeping beauty!." Josh throws a pillow at Tyler. I giggle, "josh!" I hit him playfully.

Tyler groans, "what now josh?" Josh laughs. "I got some foooood!" He puts it on top of Tyler's body. I open my case of food and the smell literally waters my mouth.

Josh passes me a plastic fork that was in the bag. Tyler begins to sit up moving his food to the side for a second. As he rubs his eyes from waking up he slightly yawns.

"How long have I been sleeping?" He wonders. I shrug, "eh probably about 3 hours." I guessed.

"Is there anything better to watch on the tv?" Josh whines rolling his eyes. We were currently watching a stupid commercial.

I take a bite of some noodles and shake my head. "Unfortunately nope." I sigh, josh takes a bite of his own food and reaches for the remote.

"Hm lets see what else there is.." He begins to flip the channels. "Trust me, I've been looking for three hours basically." I chuckle and swallow my food.

Josh sighs. He keeps changing the category. As he was he ended on a news channel. It caught all of our attention as we see fire men taking out a fire.

"Wait!" Tyler pauses.

We listen to the news reporter, "local Massachusetts Boston home, destroyed after a threatening house fight just found hours ago." The women speaks.

My jaw drops. The house is robins mansion. It was literally set on fire. I look at Tyler who had his eyes wide open.

"Holy shit what happened when we left??" Josh arched his eyebrows In shock.

"Hell is what happened." I spoke. I hope the joker is okay! I really don't want him hurt.. I am starting to feel a little worried, I mean he did this for me. My heart was racing.

I look down at my food and begin to play with it. I just can't watch the tv anymore, I don't even want to look at it. We were just there and it blows my mind to look at it on tv.

"So what's gonna be happening to you both?" I ask josh and Tyler. They begin to look confused. "What do you mean?" Josh asks.

"Like, for you guys saving me.. Will something be happening to you guys?" I question more clearly this time. I really wonder about this. I don't want any of them hurt.

Josh looks at Tyler in which Tyler is just keeping his eyes on his food. They both were silent for a couple of seconds.

"I mean.. Anything can happen honestly. I think all in the end Robin just wanted the joker to arrive on his territory so he has the right to destroy him." Josh states. Damn, I never really thought it like that.

Tyler slowly nods. "That could be a theory, but mine is that Robin wanted to mentally fuck the joker up so he would get him to finally blow up and go after him." He shrugged.

I nod, I don't really have a theory or thought. It is all just messed up in its own way. It's clear Robin has a lot of issues to work out.

I can't get my mind off the joker.. I am just gonna stay quiet. We all just eat our food and remain silent.

After a couple of minutes, josh stands up. "I'll be back." He heads out of the door, leaving me and Tyler left in the room.

I tuck away my food and put it back in the bag. I huff and bite my lip looking outside the window.

"Hey Violet.." I hear Tyler speak. I turn around and slightly smile not very much in the mood to talk. I nod.

He looks down kinda sad, "you wanna talk to him don't you?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Who?.." I plainly ask. I think I already know who.. But I just want to know for sure.

"Joker." He responds. I pause but eventually nod.. "He fought for me, and I still left." I feel my heart sink when I say out loud.

Tyler doesn't say anything. "I know, his, um.. Number if maybe you wanna try to call him." He suggests very hesitantly.

My eyes goes wide and I feel some energy spark through me. "Really??" I ask almost standing up. He notices my movement and slightly smiles.

"Well, yeah. Here." He reaches for a piece of paper and jotted some numbers down. "That's his number, don't ask how I know it by heart." Tyler smirks.

I raise a brow. Wait how did he know it by heart though.. "Uhh okayy.." I slowly take the paper out of his hand and giggle.

"Just don't tell him where you are." He looks up at me. I sigh, "ok, thank Ty!" I thank him for the number. He shoots me a weak smile.

I begin to walk to the door and open it slowly while closing it behind me. I shake my head out of my thought. I'm just so scared for Mr. J..

It's like the fire I saw on the news is burned into my brain. I can't imagine him hurt. I don't want him hurt.

I make my way down the hall and towards the large silver elevator. I press the button and right away it opens.

"Oh hey." I notice josh who is just exiting out. "Hey Violet, where you going?" He questions calmly.

I look down at the paper Tyler handed me, "I'm gonna try to call the joker.." Josh raises his eyebrows, "-Tyler gave me his number so I just wanna try.. I just want to know he's fine." I explain.

He nods, "I understand." I look at his sleeve tattoos as he puts his hands in his pocket.

"Alright well I see you soon." I say entering the elevator. "Kk be careful." He smiles sounding genuine. He's so kind.

I press the button and watch him walk towards me and Tyler hotel room. The elevator door slides shut. I sigh.

I tap my foot looking at my shoes. I soon look at the ground and start to feel the elevator move.

I grab out the phone Tyler gave to me earlier, it's just a normal iPhone, it's a spare one he had on him. The joker still has mine which really does suck.

The elevator door finally opens and I quickly make my way out the hotel door. Immediately I feel a cold breeze.

"Fuck." I mumble to myself finding out its starting to rain. Okay I guess it's time to call.. I gotta be honest though, I just don't know what I'm gonna exactly say.

I start to dial the number from the paper. As I was just done typing the last number I pause. I look up and observe the area around the hotel.

I take a deep breath in a little scared. I Finally press the call button and the phone starts to ring.

I feel my heart begin to race a little faster. I don't know if he's gonna be mad or hurt or.. Even dead.. I just hope he answers but I'm still worried.

It's taking a long time for him to answer. I kick a rock starting to feel colder for being out here in the rain.

I huff losing patience. I tighten my fist so eager. I swear if he's hurt I'm not gonna ever forgive myself.

I start to hear some movement coming from the other end of the phone. I hear a low groan. "Who is this?" Someone answers.

I gulp, "Mr.J?" I ask.

"Speaking.." He replies. I recognize his husky voice. So it is joker. I instantly smile and almost squeal.

"Oh my gosh, Are you okay??" I just jump into questions. But there was a long pause with silence.

".. Violet? Is that.. Is that you?" He sounded sort of weak. I nod although he couldn't see me.

"yes!" I quickly say, "it is me." I add. I am starting to get wet from the rain but I don't care anymore.

I hear a faint chuckle through the phone. "So how's life going? Is your new boyfriend treating you well?!" I hear him ask sarcastically with a little anger.

"Look, joker.." I pause, "-I know you must be upset, but he's protecting me. If I were in that huge fight who knows I would be dead right now." I point out.

I knew he would be still mad. "Violet, that doesn't matter ok?! One of my men could have been your protector. But no you needed to have some cheap bastard to do that job." He spat with distaste.

I now furrow my eyebrows, "Are you serious right now!?" I answer. "-what matters now is that I'm safe! He helped me out of that house before I could've died. None of your 'men' were anywhere to be seen at that moment so that plan of yours to save me would've gone to shit." I said now getting a little mad.

I hear him groan with frustration, "You know what?" He replies. I tilt my head and put my hand to my hip. "What??" I answer.

"I'll catch you soon." He then hangs up the phone. I widen my eyes. What? Catch me soon?

Ugh, well that chat went swell. I put the phone back into my pocket and make my way into the hotel.

I mean what did I except from the call? I knew he'd been upset and definitely angry because the last time I saw his face he was literally giving me a death glare.

I know he wouldn't hurt me.. I mean I think. He cares about me, he wouldn't just do that. I begin to head to the elevator.

He hung up on me, I soon realized.. He said I'll catch you soon.. Something tells me this isn't a normal 'catch you soon'.. This is a literal 'catch you' soon.. I close my eyes and huff.. Fuck.
--------------------------------------------
* COMMENT AND VOTE *

IF WE GET THIS CHAPTER UP TO 25 votes in 24 hours I'll update chapter 24  TOMORROW !!

Happy weekend guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 19
You're there, With all the attention directed your way. They're intrigued to say the least. You prove yourself when you protect Harley in a dangerous...
287K 6.8K 22
(Y/N) was always looking for adventure. He couldn't ever turn down an opportunity for it. There was no acception when he met Gotham's prettiest psych...
8.6K 598 32
My name is Violet Devereux and I am a superhero. Okay, not technically a superhero because I can't fly, or shoot lasers from my eyes. I am a perfectl...
75.9K 1.8K 20
When Gotham's most feared villain, The Joker, loses his "sidekick," Harley Quinn after an argument, she leaves and carries out her original plan to r...