Naruto One-shots/Love Stories

By Shippo

This is a book of 30+ short love stories of OC's and Naruto Characters. The book is completed and there will... More

Kiba ~ Perverted Hero
Gaara~A blossom in the Breeze
Kankuro~Broken
Gaara~Butterflies *Request for Myalo09*
Gaara~Ramen and Cookies (Request for Writergirllovesvamps)
Naruto~I'm A Nmber One, Not A Number Two
Shikamaru~Not Such A Drag
Kiba~You Have It *Request for Myalol09*
Neji~I Can See
Gaara~ Kissy Kissy *Request for Calienia*
Shikamaru~Being A Big Mouth Is Good For Once...
Sasuke~ I Wanna Marry My Stalker....
Deidara~Someone Has A Secret...
Kiba~I'll Buy You A Drink
Kakashi~Jonin Day
Kankuro~Tigers and Kitties(;
Gaara~Ice Cream and Cakey Cake! :D
Sai~You and I
Neji-Finally
Hidan~ Stupid Hoe
Sasuke X Rin
Itachi~Stares
Naruto X Hinata~Misery Business
Shino~ Your BUGGIN Me
Pein~What A Pain *Request for LovePie*
Kakuzu~Tenticels Are For BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEPPP
Sasori~ My Puppet Pal
Deidara~ What Makes You Beautiful
Naruto~ Midnight Lovers
Kakashi~ Just a hook up...(SHORT CHAPPY ALERT!!)
Sai~ A Pictures Lasts Forever
Sasuke~ Payphone
Itachi~ The Silent Type
Lee~ A Youthful Flower Never Dies
Lee~ Your Better Than A Cherry Blossom.
Tobi~ Sweet Like Candy
Ino: Mind Reader
Kiba~ Its a puppy thing
Hidan~ Don't touch me.
Kakashi: You Kidnapped My Heart (SHORT CHAPPY ALERT)
Naruto: Wise Men
TonTonXPotato
TemariXShikamaru: Too Mainstream {Modern Day Hipsters}
PSA

Kakashi~Damn Kids

34.7K 574 1K
By Shippo

Name: Rin Suyama (If Rin is someones name in Naruto, then I jinxed myself cause I jus chose a random name)

Age: 28 (Regular naruto show when Sasuke was still there, same age as Kakashi)

Looks: Black hair; she keeps half of it in a poiny-tail, the other half is down (Kinda like Anko but its not spikey) Brown eyes, tan skin (Kiba's complection), wears fishnet leggings, black shorts, short longsleeve shirt (Ya kno, the shirts that go halfway down ur arm?) wears her headband around her neck.

Personality: Free-spirited, out going, deep thinker, hard worker, can be childish at times.

Her and Kakashi were realy close friends when they were younger, but then Rin moved away when they were both about 10. She came back everyother year to visit him, but its been about five years now. She misses him, and she believes that he forgot about her. So now, currently she moved back to the Leaf Village to be reunited with him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kakashi....Ppppsssstttttt.....Kakashi...." I whisper hollered behind him, he jumped a bit startled and turned around with "Come Come Paradise" in his hand...Damn book.

"Can I help you miss?" He asked putting the book away in his back pocket.

"Kakashi, don't you remember me?" I asked, he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry miss but I don't," He said plainly.

"Can't believe you forgot your best friend.." I said sadly, he chuckled.

"Rin, I'm not stupid, I know its you." He said giving me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back, "How have you been Rin? Its been so long." He said letting me go, I let go as well and looked at him.

"I've been good Kakashi thanks, what about you? And students?" I asked he sighed.

"Yes, three of them actually. Uchiha S-"

"There's an Uchiha on your squad?" I asked he nodded.

"Yes, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, and Uzumaki Naruto. They're something I guess." He said looking around, he smirked threw the mask. "What about you? Any students?" He questioned, I shook my head.

"Nah, I ride solo dude." I said crossing my arms, he chuckled.

"I don't blame you, they can be a handful at most times." He stated, I nodded.

"Pppsssttt! Kakashi Sensai, pssttt!" I heard someone hiss.

"And speaking of students....What is it you want now?" He asked loking up at a rooftop. There were three kids up there. One a girl with pink hair, a blonde boy with blue eyes, and a pale boy with....Bird-like hair and onyx eyes.

The blonde boy waved Kakashi to come up there with him, Kakashi shook his head. They all growled, Kakashi rolled his eyes. I giggled, Kakashi raised an eyebrow at me.

"Its not funny..." He said kinda upset.

"Well go see what they want then, I don't mind." I replied.

"Ya Kakashi listen to your girlfriend!" The little girl with pink hair shouted, I blushed and Kakashi went wide eyed.

"I-Its not like that." I studdered, the kids snickered.

"All of you get down here..." Kakashi said firmly, the kids had a panic lok in their eyes and came down.

"Yes sensai?" They all asked.

"Rin is not my girlfriend, she's a childhod friend of mine. 'K?" Kakashi asked, they all nodded, but they crossed their fingers behind their back, I smiled. The blonde boy turned around.

"So, how many karets are in the ring?" He whisper hollered, I felt a blush come across my cheeks. Then the pink haired girl turned around.

"Can I help plan the wedding?" She asked whisper hollering, I shook my head. Then the raven haired boy turned around.

"Do you plan on having kids?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Its really nothing like that kids..." I said trying top hide the fact I was blushing. Kakashi sighed as he grabbed the heads of the boys.

"I just told you, she's nothing more than a friend!" He growled with an anime vain.

"Kakashi...That's no way to treat your students in front of a lady friend...." A voice said from behind me, I turned around and Asuma and his kids were standing there.

"Asuma? Man its been WAY too long!" I said walking over to him, I stopped at the scent of his smoke. "Man, you gotta stop smoking,, that shits' bad for your lungs, and your students don't like it much either I suspect." I said giving him a side-ways hug, he chuckled.

"They've gotten used to it by now..." He said taking the ciggerette from his mouth and dropping it to the ground.

"Thanks Kakashi's girlfriend," A little blonde girl said, I shook my head.

"Its nothing like that-"

"They're getting married!" The girl with pink hair boasted.

"All of you calm down! Geez, I swear men can't handle students..." I heard an all too fimillair voice say, I turned around and saw Kurenai, along with her students. I ran and gave her a hug.

"KURENAI!!!!" I yelled, she laughed and hugged me back.

"Long time no see Rin, how ya been?" She asked, I scratched the back of my head.

"Well, everyone thinks that me and Kakashi are getting married so.." I said slightly blushing, she chuckled.

"Well last time I remember, didn't you say that you WANTED that to-"

"SHHHH!!!!" I hissed covering her mouth. Then a boy with a dog on his head moved his arm.

"No one touches Kurenai sensai..." He threatned, I blocked him out and looked at the puppy.

'ARF!'

I reached out and let the little dog sniff me hand, he licked it and I took him from the boy's head.

"BWA!? Give 'em back!" He yelled, I walked away as he tugged at my shirt.

"Beat it kid, the puppys' mine now...." I said jokingly.

"Sensai! That lady just stole Akamaru!" The boy yelled, everyone laughed. I turned around and gave him his dog.

"Only kidding kid, I'm not that mean...." I said with a wink, the boy blushed.

"Pft...Whatever..." He said pulling up the hood of his jacket.

Then I noticed something tugging at my shirt, I turned around and saw Kakashi's team, plus the blonde girl behind me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Are you guys really getting married?"

"How many kids do you guys wanna have?"

"How old are you?"

"Do you know what's behind Kakashi's mask?"

"OK! I'm done!" I said loudly, Kakashi sweat dropped. "I don't know who any of you children are, please, introduce yourselves and I might answer some of these questions, 'K?" I asked they all nodded. Then before my eyes all nine of the students were in front of my eyes.

"Rin you gotta teach me how to control those kids like that..." Asuma said looking astonished, I shrugged.

"Must be a gift..." I said with a smile. "Now, from left to right, introduce yourselves..." I instructed, the blonde boy was first.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto, believe it!" He said hapily, I nodded. The boy with raven bird hair was next.

"I'm Uchiha Sasuke." He said plainly, I nodded. Then there was a boy with a poiny-tail.

"I'm Nara Shikamaru..." He said with a yawn.

"I like poiny-tail boy already..." I said happily, everyone chuckled.

"What a drag..." He said trowing his head back.

"I'm Inuzuka Kiba, and my dog Akamaru..." The boy with the grey sweatshirt introduced.

Next was a boy eating chips, "I'm Akimichi Choji." He said with a munch.

"I'm Aburame Shino, nice to meet you..." A boy with glasses said. I wanted to pull off his glasses, but nah...

"I'm Haruno Sakura.." The girl with pink hair said happily, then there was a girl with a hair bob.

"I-I'm Hyuga Hinata, nice to meet you ma'am." She introduced.

"Aaawww! Kurenai can I have her?" I asked, the girl blushed and Kurenai chuckled.

"Maybe..." She said, I nodded.

"Hinata, your mine on the weekends." I said with a chuckle, she blushed even more.

"O-Ok ma'am." She said sweetly. I nodded and then the girl with blonde hair was next.

"I'm Yamanaka Ino.." She said with a smile, I nodded.

"Great now that everything is situated we can-"

"HEY EVERYBODY! Hows it goin'? Life treatin ya good?!" I heard an all too fimilair voice yell. I sighed and looked to my right, seeing Gai right there.

"I knew we were missing the 'Handsome Leaf Devil'..." I said with a chuckle.

"Actually Mrs. Hatake, I'm the handsome devil of the leaf!" A boy that looked EXACTILY like Gai boasted.

"Gai I didn't know you had kids..." I said wide eyed, the boy with long hair and the girl with buns snckered.

"Mrs. Hatake, Gai sensai is not my father, he is only my sensai." The boy said proudly. I nodded.

"So, who are you guys then..." I said curiously.

"I'm Rock Lee," The Gai mini-me said happily, I nodded.

The boy with a low poiny-tail spoke next, "I'm Hyuga Neji, nice to meet you." He said with a bow.

"I'm taking Hyuga boy too..." I said, everyone chuckled, the boy only crossed his arms.

Then the girl with buns in her hair spoke next, "I'm Tenten. Nice to meet you Mrs. Hatake." She said happily. I sweat dropped.

"Ok, kids, I'm not Kakashi's fiance, or his wife, or his girlfriend. I'm just his friend from his childhood. 'K?" I asked they nodded.

"So your not gonna let me plan your wedding?" Sakura asked, I nodded.

"There is no wedding Sakura..." I said looking up at the sky, wishing we WERE getting married.

"Even if they was a wedding, I would be the one planning it..." Ino boasted, I sighed.

"Before you two start to argue, I promise that if I ever do get married, all four of you girls can help plan the wedding, OK?" I asked, all of the girls nodded. "Now if you don't excuse me, I've been doing missions almost all week, time for me to take a nap..." I said with a yawn.

I gave Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai hugs and started walking towards Kakashi. I gave him a hug and he grabbed my arm.

"I had to tell you something important, but these damn kids interupted me. I'll tell you later at your apartment Rin..." He whispered into my ear, it sent a chill down my spine and I nodded.

"Bye Kakashi." I said as he let me go, he nodded me a goodbye and I made my way home.

~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~

I flopped down on my couch and looked at the ceiling. Today I saw the man of my life, and I still couldn't tell him. Damn kids....

"UGH!" I grunted as I got up. I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower water. A shower always seemed to calm me down after a long day like this one.

I stepped in and let the water run down my face.

~~about 10 minutes later~~

I stepped out and grabbed a towel, feeling refreshed. I grabbed a towel and wraped it around myself. I put my hair all up in a bun and went into my bedroom to get something to put on. When I walked in, Kakashi was sitting on my bed, reading his book...Damn book...

"Um, Kakashi....?" I almost asked blushing deeply, he looked at me and smiled threw his mask.

"Howdy.." He said putting the book away and standing up.

"You realize that I'm changing....Right?" I asked I saw a faint blush come across the top of his mask.

"Yea, but I thought you would bring your clothes with you in the bathroom." He stated calmly.

"With what you read in those books, I don't think...." I trailed off because he pulled down his mask, and lifted up his headband....KAKASHI WAS SEXY!!! "Kakashi..." I studdered, he smiled and walked over to me.

"Rin, can I tell you something?" He asked, I nodded. "I love you." He said with a sly smile on his face.

"K-Kakashi, I love you too. I always have." I said feeling a blush come across my face.

"I always loved it when you blushed." He cooed.

"Are your students here too?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Why would I bring them?" He asked, I shrugged and a bit of my towel fell down.

"Pft, damn kids...." I muttered, he smirked.

"Damn straight..." He said right before he pushed out lips together.

I felt him snake his hands around my waist as I linked my arms around kis neck. I've been waiting for this moment practily al of my life, and now I finaly got it. I snapped back to reality when I felt my butt touch my bed.

"What do you plan on doing to me?" I asked, he smirked.

"Why do you think I read the 'Icha Icha Series'? Cause I was a perv?" He questioned as he tugged at my towel.

"Well, kinda..." I said blushing deeply.

"Just relax..." He said pushing me down onto my bed.

~~~(You guys can tell what happened that night)~~~

I woke up in Kakashi's arms that morning, He looked so sweet and innocent when he slept. I pecked his lips and his eyes fluttered open. Damn Hatake.

"Morning..." I whispered, he smiled.

"Morning Mrs. Hatake..." He said pecking my forehead.

"I didn't get a ring yet, so I'm still only Rin...." I smiled, he grunted.

"Your stil mine Rin, and after what happened last night, its gonna stay that way..." He said with a smirk.

"What makes you think that?" I questioned. He wraped an arm around my neck and smiled.

"And I quote 'Oh Kakashi! Your so amazing! More! Give me more! Your so b-"

"LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!!" I yelled plugging up my ears. He pulled my fingers away.

"Like I said, mine." He said with a chuckle. I groaned. "Whats wrong?" He asked.

I blushed madly. I didn't wanna tell him that I was sore from last night....Thats embarrassing....

"Your hurting down there aren't you?" He questioned, I blushed and looked away.

"Shut up Kakashi...." I said under my breath, he laughed.

"So cute." He said in between laughs.

"Go make me food, you meanie..." I said with a pout.

"Fine, I'll let you know that I make amazing cerial." He said getting up.

"Nice ass...." I said as he pulled on his boxers.

"Love it." He said as he walked out of my room.

I covered my face with my blanket and stayed there until he came back with my food.

"Thank you Kakashi..." I said pecking his cheek, he nodded and sat down next to me with a sandwitch. "You would..." I said, he nodded.

"Your out of mustard now..." He said clicking on the T.V., I nodded as we sat and ate, while watching T.V..

~~~~~Later that afternoon~~~~~

We sat in the Dango shop sipping tea, waiting to tell them about the big news. Me and Kakashi were finally together as a couple.

"Sensai!" I heard Sakura and Naruto yell as they ran towards us, I laughed.

"Hey kids." I said happily, they stopped and stared at us.

"Who are you and what have you done with Rin-sempai?" Sakura asked, I shrugged.

"What? I can't be happy too?" I asked, Kakashi sighed.

"Might as well tell them Rin..." He said grabbing my hand. The kids went wide eyed.

"Are you guys together now?" Sakura asked, I nodded.

"Yea, finally." I said happily.

"Can we start planning the wedding now then?" Ino said walking in, I smiled.

"Can the Kakashi?" I asked, he sighed.

"Might as well....Damn kids..." He said, mummbling that last part under his breath.

"YAY!!!" Sakura and Ino squeeled.

"Great, see what you got us into?" Kakashi asked, I shrugged.

"Oh well..." I said with a chuckle, he shook his head and smiled from beneath his mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~* One year later~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Did he ask yet Rin-sama?" Tenten asked as she came into the dango shop with me, I sighed.

"Ya know, for a gennin, you always manage to keep up with my personal life." I said crossing my arms, she smiled.

"Just one of my talents." She said as she sat down at a table. I followed her and then I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, what the hell is gonna happen? Everytime you come with me to get food, you ask me after I get the bill.....What are you up to?" I questioned, she shook her head.

"Oh no, its nothing Rin-sama, really. Oh hey look, its Kakashi, maybe I should leave you two love birds alone ya?" She sadi getting up and walking to the back of the resturaunt.

"Damn kids...." I muttered as Kakashi sat down across from me. He looked a bit nervous. Then the lights in the resturaunt dimmed. Then a romantic music started to play in the background.

"Nice night tonight...." Kakashi said figiting with something under the table.

"Kakashi, hun, whats wrong?" I asked he stod up and walked-no paced around in circles." Kakashi?" I asked getting worried, he shook his head and kneeled down.

"Rin, can I have the honor of being your husband?" He said as he opened a case that consealed a ring. A diamond ring actually. It was beautiful. Then I realized that I kept him waitng in suspence.

"Yes Kakashi, of course I will!!" I answered. He slid the ring onto my finger and then gave me a hug. "Kakashi I've waited for this moment for the longest now. Thank you." I sobbed, tears of joy streaming down my cheeks.

"Woooo!!! YEA SENSAI!!!! GETTIN IT IN!!!" Naruto cheered loudly.

"Damn kids..." I laughed as Kakashi let me go. He kissed me passionatly for a little bit then we sat down and ate dango. "I just realized you proposed to me in a dango shop..." I said, he looked at me like he was embarrassed.

"Alot of my money went towards the ring, so-"

"I was kidding hun don't worry about it." I said patting his head, he grunted.

"No touchy the hair..." He said jokingly, I nodded and continued to eat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~**~~*~*~**~~**~~*~*~*~*~*

~Another year later, at the wedding; Naruto just made it there~

"Do you, Hatake Kakashi, take Suyama Rin to be your wife?" The minister person asked.

"I do." Kakashi answered.

"And do you, Suyama Rin take Kakashi Hatake to be your husband?" he asked again, I nodded.

"I do." I answered, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"I now pronounce you two man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The minister man said closing his bible. Kakashi lifted my vail and cupped my cheeks in his hands, he leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss.

"WWOOOHOOO!!!!"

"ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!"

"SUCH YOUTH!!!"

"SENSAI GETTIN' IT IN!!!!"

"Do these kids ever grow up?" I asked as Kakashi let go of my lips.

"Might as well get used to it, since we're gonna get some damn kids soon..." He said with a peck on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ending epilog~

WOAH! Guys its still Rin here, turns out me and Kakashi really did have kids. Three kids, triplets to be exact; Kai, Dai, and Lena. Two boys and a girl. our own little ninja squad. The mostly took after their father with looks and such, but at least they have my brains right?

Kakashi: I can hear you Rin...

Me: OK! Well as I was saying, Kakashi and I are living a god life actualy.

Kai: A god life?

Me: Shut up, its a damn typo. ANYWAYS!!! We continued to live this life for a while, but sadly Lena died...

Lena: IM NOT DEAD!

Me: THEN DONT BE SO QUITE!!

Kakashi: Damn kids....

Everyone else: WE LOVE YOU KAKASHI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AW! Now that was just peachy, right? Well I hope that u guys enjoyed this, if not.....u eat poopy sause with a side of poopy sause with a drink of poopy sause.....YES I SED IT!!!!!

~Shippo<3

P.S.- I'm still taking requests u guys((:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1.9K 21
A series of sasuhina short stories.
1.6M 59.4K 31
So this is a Naruto fanfic I've been working on for while.In this story we will follow my OC Rin Uchiha through her entire life, so from birth, thro...
217K 4K 14
Just an ordinary Naruto x Reader book. I try to not do anything half "assed", so updates may vary depending on my knowledge and the story of the char...
244K 2.9K 17
Short imagines about many characters in Naruto. (Finished) I do not own any of the characters from Naruto. This book is for entertainment purposes...