Adopted A Fangirl

By bubblegumlou_

Mariah is a huge Directioner she gets adopted after being in an awful orphanage by none other then one of the... More

Adopted A Fangirl
Dreams do come true....right!
Hey
Bye old hello new
-not and update-
Crush On the New Girl
Niall Talks
The Truth will Set You Free...
Friends?
What does it look like I want
Today is the day!
Talks & Change
The Kiss
SISTAS & SMARTIES
AMURICA I'M IN YOU
SURPISE
Christmas EVE
New Years
Memories Flood In
Gettin Better
Hi Boo
Valentines Day
Fun Fun Fun
Playlist Live Day 1
Last Day of Playlist
Scars and Love
Ashton and Mariah time
Drunk Harry?
No place like home
Fakes Fans are As Rude As Harry
Boys gotta go home
Two Cliffords One Big House
Boys Come Home and Marashton
Masrahton is Real
Incecure and Protection
Vegas and Acacia?
Billboard Awards
Mariah's alone and Interview
Movie With Friends
More Then You Know
Harry's Girl?
Teenage Runaway
-not an update-
Just Great Isn't It
Caught Up In The Lie
Life Is Weird
Love

VMAs

941 30 3
By bubblegumlou_

Mariah's POV

The 5SOS boys are walking around New York while we all go to the VMAs. I hade my dress and 3 inch heels on I was doing my hair and makeup with Lou's help on my hair. My hair was Ariana Grande styles, I had winged eyeliner, light pink lipstick, foundation, concealer, mascara, and some neutral eye shadow. I felt so pretty, Harry was my "date", Niall was the only single one so he walked along side me and Harry. I was walking down the stairs Harry, Niall, and sadly Zayn all had there mouths open.

"Another Fangirl dream for filled" I laughed.

"But serious close your mouths your catch flys" I said as I slapped Zayn.

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR"

"If you didn't know you have a girlfriend" he grunted at me.

We got into the car, we all chit chateau until we got there man was I nervous.

We were up to the carpet we had like 45 minutes until we had to be inside so we met some fans one girl was calling for me so of course I went to her.

"Hi sweetheart what can I do for ya" she looked so happy.

"I love you, you are my idol you make all us other fangirls believe"

"Aw I ain't that special"

"Yea you are, we love how you let us meet the boys"

"I know what you guys want so yeah I love you guys more"

"Um can I get a picture" she asked unsure.

"Of course" she took out her phone and snapped a picture.

"Oh and Mariah, I so ship Marry" I laughed at her comment.

"Hey I do too" and said as I walked back to Harry. We started walking down the carpet, it went fast.

We got to our seats. it was pretty cool I was just sitting there until Miley came on me and Harry loved it but Liam thought it was disgusting. Taylor one and award for I Knew You Were Trouble I was fine but her speech made me boil. I turned to Niall.

"Hahahah She's a bitch" he gave me a high five. The awards were cool the boys got 2 awards.

"PARTY TIME" we all yelled in unison. I dong know why I was cool, I was about to be in a room with a hella large amount of celebs.

We got there and I was just sitting, until my fav songs came on., I was just walking around until someone tapped my shoulder. It was Ariana Grande.

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you" she greeted me.

"No it's an honor to meet you, I want to be you one day"

"Aw that's so sweet"

"Well oh let's take a picture". We took out my phone and took a picture then hers. It looked cute cause we looked kind of the same.

"Well bye" she said giving me a hug.

I went back to walking around then I walked past the devil herself Taylor.

She stopped me.

"Hey aren't you that little girl Mariah""

"Yeah and you want me because"

"Oh just thought maybe you want a picture" wow this girl.

"And I would want one because"

"Because I am Taylor Swift and you are a girl who is lucky to be in my presence"

"Um no I am good,so imma go"

"Well doesn't someone have an attitude, is it past your bedtime" she said in a baby voice.

"I am 15 smart one, oh and isn't someone a little to old to sing and complain about every single breakup" I scoffed.

"Brat"i wanna slap her.

"Bitch" i said with a smile.

"Whatever" she said man she is a dumb blonde. I just walked away. I soon found Harry and sat next to him.

"Where were you"

"Telling Taylor off"

"And I missed it" we laughed

"Wanna go back to the hotel"

"Sure"

~~~~~***~~~~***~~~~

We got back and I posted me and Ari's pic.

"Ashsjsklahajakhskasjk" I yelled my gibberish.

"what Mariah"

"ARIANA GRANDE FOLLOWED ME"

he just laughed and we went to bed. I bet all the other are getting so drunk.

I soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 7K 65
I was just another regular Asian girl. Except I lived in a adoption center. I lived here for the past 11 years of my life. My name is Annabelle Li an...
191K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...
5.1K 141 32
Deliliah, has lived inside of a hellhole orphanage for more than half her life. Approx. 11 years of her life. When she's suddenly adopted by teenage...
24.6K 395 17
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth *** I do not own One Direction or anything associated with this. I only own Alexia. Copyright 20...