My Other Half

Galing kay arivas15

"Please don't mind if I do this" he said and before I could comprehend what he meant I felt his lips crash on... Higit pa

Chapter 2: The Fair
Chapter 3: Back to school
Chapter 4: WhatsApp
Chapter 5: Mysteries
Chapter 6: Drunken Tales
Chapter 7: The love bite
Chapter 8: His Story
Chapter 9: Friends
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Dates
Chapter 12: Hurt
Chapter 13: Spy Mission
Chapter 14: Mom
Chapter 15: Promise Me
Chapter 16: Magazines and Modelling
Chapter 17 : Scandals
Chapter 18: Past $part1$
Chapter 18: Past $part 2$
Chapter 19: Frustrated
Chapter 20: Expecting the Unexpected
Chapter 21: Maybe..
Chapter 22: Metropolitan Chic
Chapter 23: Sold
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 24: Jersey
Chapter 25: Going All Wonder Woman on You
Chapter 26: More than a Date
Chapter 27: Over
Chapter 28: Catching Up
Chapter 29: Empty
Chapter 30: Want You
Chapter 31: An Eventful Night
Chapter 32: Kidnapped
Chapter 33: Vida Diferente
Chapter 34: Revealing Secrets
Chapter 35: Meant to be?
Chapter 36: Makeup
Chapter 37: Stay
Chapter 38: I'll Miss You T
Chapter 39: Home
Chapter 40: Flaws
Chapter 41: Heaven
Chapter 42: No Regrets
Chapter 43: Interviews
Chapter 44: No Goodbye
Chapter 45(part 1): Runaway to Hideaway
Chapter 45(part 2): Bloody Idiot
Chapter 46: All That's Good Ends Well

Chapter 1: April McKenzie

1.2K 29 5
Galing kay arivas15

(edited)

To give you small tips the story is mostly going to be in April's pov.
All rights reserved so please don't copy me or I'll have to stab you.

*cue evil laughter *

Just kidding... But please don't copy.. I don't mind if you get inspired but otherwise all rights reserved.

This story has parts that are based on a true life. But only some parts.

Please support me in writing this story.

Read for read!
Vote for vote!

To hurt is as human as to breathe.
-J.K Rowling

*****
Chapter 1: April McKenzie

Listen to the song Begin again by Taylor Swift
******

It's that day again. The second of January was always a sad day for me.

The day of the memorial seemed even worse than the funeral!
The flowers and the pictures, they were all just too much to take in.

It's 5pm I'm supposed to be getting ready for an outing with my friends by 7:15pm but I don't feel like getting ready! Let's just say I'm lazy?

It's a cool winter evening, I can see the gardeners chit chatting with each other as they trim the trees. I didn't have the best view from the window I was currently looking out of so I decided to take a stroll along the street.

Just as I walk downstairs, "Good evening, April" my dad says as he enters the house to just rush back to his office.

My dad is a director in Hollywood he's done many famous movies and so as lucky as I am, I have gotten to meet many actors on set as well as at countless parties.

My mom and dad got a divorce about two years back which wasn't very pleasant since I was always closer to mom and dad got to keep me...
Mom wasn't happy when she lost the custody battle, so she didn't really talk much to dad anymore unless it concerned me.

Don't get me wrong! I love my Dad, but it's just that mom was my anchor in the worst possible times.

My house was huge it was more of a mansion than a house. But not that I wanted it, I was just lucky to have it.
I'd prefer to live in a cottage in the middle of nowhere but I don't think anyone gets what they want, so I don't complain.

"Hey Dad" I replied but soon realized that he had already slammed the door of his office. He was always busy. I hardly had time to say hello to him.
I cannot even remember the last time the two of us sat together and spoke more than two words.

I walked out of the house and strolled across my huge garden towards the fence, as I stared out at the people passing by.

Most of the houses on our street still had their Christmas decorations put up. The red and green colors decked the entire street.

I watched as my neighbors passed by, then I saw a small boy on roller skates waved as he passed by.

After a while I saw a boy in a black hoodie, exactly like the one I was wearing then. I had gotten it for my 14th birthday and I never gave it up cause it was just too comfy!

The boy in front of me was on his bike, he had brown eyes reminding me of my own. His face was covered with a bike mask.

He was staring at me with wide eyes, I couldn't help but stare back. It was like something told me that I should know him.

But however much I tried to stare at him I just couldn't recognize him.

Few seconds later he just zoomed away on his bike. Soon after I heard a 'ping' on my phone.

I adjusted my glasses and picked up my phone,

Peyton

I'm sure you aren't ready but I'll be there in 10. At least pick out your clothes.

P.S If you do so please pick out something classy! Something I would approve of!

I read Peyton's message and kept my phone down. As I stared at the street again.

Damn my best friends just know me too well! Of course I wasn't going to go pick out my outfit that would only end up with Peyton's face of complete disapproval!

It isn't my fault she disapproves of my taste of comfortable and prep! Which would normally be a buttoned up T-shirt and a sweater over with jeans! I mean come on it isn't that bad!?

Plus I'm way too lazy to go back up and dig through my closet!

By the time ten minutes were over I still couldn't see Peyton anywhere around.

That's when I saw the guy in the black hoodie again on the same bike stopping in front of our huge gate. He looked at me so obligated, I just gave him a half hearted smile and went back to my phone.

I knew he was still there, but when I looked up I also saw Peyton and Harvey in Harvey's car. The gates opened but Peyton got down there itself, and Harvey went on to the garage to park his car.

The boy stared even harder at Peyton . While she flipped her hair and turned to look at the boy while she stared back then he just zoomed off again. Well that was weird...

Peyton paid no heed to that as she ran towards me. And as soon as she was walked through the gates they closed behind her.

She was wearing a black tank top and black jean shorts. Her red hair and green eyes contrasted well with her outfit for the day.

Before I continue let me explain a few things...

Peyton Rivers and Harvey Russo are my best friends, they are complete idiots at times (according to them I'm more of the idiot, which is so not true) which is why they're my besties! Cause I settle for nothing lesser than the best! We've been friends for forever and they've never left me so I consider myself lucky.

Peyton became one of my best friends at the age of 10 since she moved to New Jersey only when I was in the fourth grade. While Harvey has been my friend from the age of 3, we've been inseparable ever since.

"Aprillyyyy" Peyton said hugging me. "Who was that prince charming in disguise huh?" she asked.

"I don't know - Prince Charming seriously?" I questioned skeptically.

"What! He did look hot!" she whined.

"You didn't even see his face! " I exclaimed, thinking that Peyton had finally lost it.

"But as they all say hot guys radiate energy and trust me I was feeling the energy" she said as I just rolled my eyes.

"April, hey" I looked back to find Harvey pouncing on me.

"Hey" I said.

"C'mon now where's that smile?" He said pinching my nose, I gave him a small smile as I swatted his hand away.

"Ahh there it is, so now do you know where we're going?" He asked.

"Nope where are we goin-" I was about to finish when they scream in unison, "the carnival!!!"

The last time I went to the carnival was about six years back on my birthday. Not the best day I tell you, after all I came home with cotton candy all over my face! And it was sticky.

"C'mon c'mon let's get ready! Cause if you're going to wear that you'll end up in top 10 worst casual outfits of Vogue- scratch that out make it top 5!" Peyton remarked.

What did I tell you? She hates my simple style!

The three of us ran upstairs to my room on the first floor, right isle, near the music room.

And right on cue Peyton opened the wrong door causing me and Harvey to pull her back into the direction we were heading in.

"I don't know why you find the house difficult to navigate through. You could even call it your home considering the amount of times you've stayed here" Harvey told Peyton.

"I'm forgetful, sue me" she muttered.

Harvey used to always come for sleepovers to my place and so did Peyton but, I hardly showed her around, other than my room of course, but I still found it funny that she'd make the same mistake over and over again.

As we entered my room I settled on the couch as Harvey hit the bed, but Peyton ran straight to my cupboard.

"Ummmm there's too much geeky stuff, how about this one?" She asked holding out a pink and purple tank top with ripped jeans. I knew I had no say in this.

"Do I have to-" I started to complain.

"Don't fight it!" she remarked rolling her eyes.

"Okay fine! I'll change" I took the clothes angrily before closing the curtains and changing. If your wondering, Hey there is a guy there, You should know that being your best friend he has seen you in a bra too many times, plus we've changed in the same room since we were 3 so no awkwardness here.

"Whoa you look great!" Harvey said.

"I know I know! I pick out only the best!" Peyton said.

I just rolled my eyes and picked up my phone as I heard it ring,

Astrid

Astrid Wood was another one of my close friends we've been friends since 9th grade.

I pressed the green button, "Where are you'll we won't wait forever you know?" Astrid shouted. I could hear carnival music in the background, which made me put on a small smile.

"We'll be there in 20" I said, "you better be" she screamed back before I hung up.

"So c'mon let's go before paparazzi gets here." Harvey said.

Paparazzi follows me like crazy because they think they can get information about movies my dad's working on. It's not like I ever tell the anyone that. I hardly know what my dad does behind the door of his office considering I never cared that much to even enter it... But I don't think paparazzi will ever give up!

It's stupid cause they make our lives a living hell! We have to be cautious of our every step unless of course we want to become a laughing stock in front of the entire world, you heard me right I said, entire world!

So we all ran downstairs as I left a sticky note on the fridge for dad not that he'd even read it but as usual I felt like it was my responsibility,

I'm going to the fair with my friends, I'll be back late maybe back by 11-11:30pm. Please don't wait up for me there is leftover ramen from last night in the fridge.

Bye, love you.

April.

I stuck the note on the fridge and ran to Harvey's car.

*******

Don't forget to follow me, vote and share!

Yep i changed the names, sorry peeps youre going to have to live with it!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

459K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
614K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
7.1K 138 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
229K 8.5K 86
"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me over." Tara thought her life turned crazy when her best friend's cousin showed up to town. The tall, s...