Least Expected (Normila + Di...

By GiftofOneLiners

Normani Kordei Hamilton is the definition of cool. She's Miami U's superstar and quite the fuckgirl. Camila... More

1. Cliche Meeting
2. Don't Tease Me
3. Into You Pt. 1
3. Into You Pt. 2
4. Bed Peace
Ch.5 Come Cuddle?
Ch.6 Favorite
Ch. 7 Wavy
Ch.8 Dani + Jealously
Ch. 9 D.O.S.E Video Shoot + Options
Ch. 10 SS Camren
Ch.11 You Smell Weird
Ch. 12 -Wanted
Ch. 13: Damn Baby
Ch. 14: Mine
Ch. 15: Balance Restored| Daddy Mani Returns
Ch. 17: Norminah?
Ch. 18: Bad Things
Relax | Not Discontinuing
Ch. 19 Love Galore
Ch. 20: Not Just As A Friend
Ch. 21 Crush

Ch. 16: Problematic No More

3.6K 147 196
By GiftofOneLiners

So, y'all are amazing! 5K + on this book and I just can't! So, I tried to make this one extra funny, I hope it works!

Lemme know!

----////

"Camila! You need to wash your face! You got....uh....remnants of...just wash your face!" Normani yells, embarrassed.

Camila rolls her eyes and grabs a makeup remover pad and stares in the rear-view mirror. It wasn't even that bad, just a little bit of cum. "Calm down, it's just my dad. He's cool."

"I'm sure ain't no one that cool, Camila."

Camila wipes it off and hops out of the car, "Come on! I can't wait to introduce you to him!"

Normani sighs but drags her body behind Camila, at least she could have some good coffee since they're meeting at Starbucks.

Camila opens the door and rushes towards her dad, "Papi! I've missed you!"

Normani awkwardly stands behind them, letting them have their reunion. Which is odd because doesn't she see him often? Cubans.....

"Papi, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Normani!"

Normani flashes her signature fake smile, extending her hand towards Camila's father. "Nice to meet you sir, Camila is always ranting about you, all good things."

Alejandro stares at Normani's hand for a second, before cracking a smile, "Come here, we hug in this family!"

Normani breathes a breathe of relief and then walks into Ale's embrace.

"I'm Alejandro, but you can call me Ale or Papa C...Sinu calls me Daddy Cabello but...."

"Papi! No!" Camila yells, blushing.

Normani catches on and giggles, "That's funny cause the Cabello women love calling people Daddy, it seems."

"NORMANI!!"

Ale cracks up laughing, eyes crinkling. He likes Normani, she's hilarious. "Oh really? Kaki, I AM your one true father! Sabes queeee!"

Camila blushes even harder, "Stoppppppp! This is not ok!"

Normani smiles and leans over to kiss Camila's reddened cheek, "We're just joking around, baby."

Ale glances at the girls, smiling softly at their interaction. "How long have you girls been together?"

"Well, we jus-"

"4 months sir, I've been chasing Camila here forever, she plays so hard to get."

Camila pauses and makes a face.

"Oh? Isn't this the girl you wanted forever, niña? Why you play hard to get? I don't understand."

Camila blinks a few times, "But I-"

"She likes to be chased I guess, but it was fine, I'm pretty competitive. She even got my best friend to develop a crush on her, Ale, Lauren almost caught these hands!"

Camila feels like she's in the twilight zone because this is not the correct series of events!

"Oh, she's just like her mother! Everyone loves them, I had to give many a man and woman these Mexican hands."

Normani giggles, "Ale, we gotta hang more. I wanna hear about these fights!"

"Yes! I actually have some on VHS! We can watch them, do you like UFC? Sports? What types?"

Camila zones out, shaking her head with a smirk as she watches her Dad and girlfriend talking amongst one another, with animated faces and expressive hands.

------------

"La-Lauren....ba-by....slowww," Dinah moans out, she's two orgasms in and Lauren's tongue apparently doesn't get tired.

Lauren ignores her, sucking her clit harshly into her mouth and placing her hands on Dinah's hips to stop her from running.

"Lauren!! I'm gonna....fuckkkkkkk!!"

Dinah cums again, her legs are shaking, sweat is pouring from her face but her pussy is just as fresh as it was at the beginning and honestly Lauren is high key addicted.

"Lauren! STOP!"

Lauren looks up from her nesting place, face covered in a mixture of sweat and Dinah juice. "Huh? You're tapping out?"

Dinah is incredulous.....

"Hoiiii, I've come 3 times! I'm used to none to 1!"

Lauren smiles and gives Dinah's "Dime" one last kiss before making her way back up the tall Poly's body.

"You wanna taste yourself?" Lauren asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Hoiiii, no thanks!"

Lauren ignores her anyway and slams their lips together, chuckling.

"Lauren! No! You're so nasty!" Dinah yells but she's laughing, and honestly, she tastes like pineapples so it's all good.

"You taste good, and I was doing this thing that Jesus does, you know, sharing. So I wanted to share with my girl."

"You did not....don't bring my God into the bedroom!"

"Um, you already did with your chants of Oh God and Je-"

"Lauren stop!! You're the devil! You and them devil worshipping, thrift store shopping, cult-like white friends of yours."

Lauren makes her face ...

"That was... you went kind of personal there, you know I'm trying to help them find Jesus!"

Dinah cracks up, "Lo....oh my God! Hahaha! You need to stop that, you gonna wake up as a sacrifice one day, then who's gonna eat it like you?"

Lauren blushes, "I won't be a sacrifice, I just got here, I'm not going anywhere."

"Where's "here" Lauren?"

"You know....stopppp, you know I like you, at least now you do, and I wanna take you out on a date and I wanna fuck you again and stuff."

"You wanna date me? Fuck me and stuff? Is that an exclusive thing or nah?"

"Yes, I don't share well, never have, ask Taylor."

"Wait, what about Chris?"

"Who?"

"Chris! Your only brother...."

"I don't know what you're talking about. There used to be a boy, it's a very distant memory now because he thought Nigga was a word everyone could use."

Dinah shakes her head, "Lord....but Nigga is-"

"Dinah! Look, I know you have been slow in the past but please, you gotta be woke if you're gonna be my girl, and I really, really want you to be my girl."

"I am woke!"

Lauren pauses, "Naw, baby...you're like the opposite of woke. You're cute though, we can work through this, I have books you can read."

"Laurennnnnn!"

"You want my tongue?"

"Yesssss,"

"Then you gotta be woke. Training starts tonight, go take a shower and then we are watching Thirteenth on Netflix."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
34.1K 1.5K 15
Normani Kordei Hamilton is a reserved person that only likes to take photos of random things that she considers to be beautiful. she has been friends...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...