The Fire Angel (ATLA Fanfic)

De Darkninja7

Water.... Earth... Fire... Air A long time ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. The skies were fi... Mais

Book 1 - The Beginning
Training 101
Following Orders
Grandpa Ping
Friendship
Visited By Royalty
The Prince and Angel
Goodbye or See you Later?
You've still got a friend in me!
General for the Crew?
Patience
Shadow Snake
Packing up!
The Open Ocean
Beneath the Scars
Time, friend or foe?
Lillian AN
Shattered Glass
Nenrei
Sibling Salute!
The Thorn in my side
The Avatar
The Harbor
Island of Kyoshi
Blast from the Past.
Choices
The Necklace
The Winter Solstice Part 2
The Scroll
Crystal Nightmare Part 1
Crystal Nightmare Part 2
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
Why Me?
Lillian Alone
Confessions
The Siege of the North
Book 2
The Path of three flames
Royal Pain
Iroh & Lilly's Journey
The Chase
Bitter Work
The Desert
New Beginning
The Freedom Fighter's
Walls, Walls and Tea!
The tales of Lillian in Ba sing Sai
Authors Note
Lake Laogai Part 1
Lake Laogai Part 2
Healing
The Earth King
The Jasmine Dragon
Author Note
The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 - Operation "Extinguish Fire"
The Awakening
Arty stuff
The Headband
Trapped
Memories
The Beach Part 1
The Beach - Part 2
I Got Tagged
Lillian's healing.
Rise again
Nightmares & Daydreams
Day of Black sun: Part 1: The Invasion Part 1
Day of black sun: Part 1 The Invasion Part 2
The day of black sun Part 2: The eclipse.
A Crazy Escape
The Western Air Temple
The Firebending Master's Part 1
The Firebending Master's Part 2
The Boiling Rock: Part 1
The Boiling Rock: Part 2
Manly Arts... (Special chapter)
The Southern Raiders
Why didn't We Listen?
The Sky Temple Part 1: You're Dead!
The Sky Temple: Part 2 What you didn't know
Hidden in Plain Sight
The Ember Island Players
Sozin's comet Part 1
Sozins comet Part 2
Sozin's comet Part 3
The Prophecy (Teaser for Part 4)
Sozin's Comet Part 4
Dying in Agony
Rebirth
A Time for Peace
Priority
Finale
The Sequel is OUT

Winter Solstice Part 1

3.7K 131 77
De Darkninja7

"Your gonna have to do better than that Princess!" A young Crest's voice echoed through the sky temple's halls as he ran away from the crowned Princess, "Give it back Crest! This isn't funny!" Lillian yelled in between gasps as she ran after the tanned boy who had taken something dearly to her. As the two children raced down the halls, Crest forgot that the ledge ahead was being fixed after their last "run around the temple" and couldn't stop in time, he tripped over the stones and brooms and was sent flying into the temple's spiritual Khoi pond. Lillian peeked over the balcony and watched as Crest's head popped up from under the water, he had an annoyed look on his face but stared at Lillian when she broke into a fit of giggles and fell flat on the floor. Crest raised his brow, "What's so funny!" Crest yelled in embarrassment as Lillian dramatically wiped a tear from her eye. Lillian jumped over the balcony and landed on the grass park beside the pond, " You really need a hair cut, you look like a drowned Pigeon-mouse." Lillian giggled as she offered out her hand. Crest looked up at her carefree smile and relaxed posture... And those crimson eyes.. He took hold of her hand and pulled himself up, but Lillian fell on top of him instead. Lillian and Crest stared at each other for a moment before they both burst out laughing. Crest sat up straight and gave Lillian her Ying necklace back, "What's so important about that one necklace anyway?" Crest asked as he rested his arms behind his neck. Lillian paused when putting her necklace back on, "It was a gift from Prince Zuko. He gave it to me before he went back to the capitol and before I came here. He has the other half." Lillian clipped the link of the chain and then held it close to her chest, "He's my best friend..." Lillian whispered. Crest stared at Lillian and at how she always seemed distant when speaking about the Fire nation prince, "So...." Crest began to whistle a tune, Lillian raised her brow and stared at him, "When's the wedding?" Lillian's face put her eyes to shame, she blushed a deep red, "wha- I uh-- Your A Jerk!" Lillian said as she shoved Crest over a tree root, " Am Not! you get this goo goo look in your eyes when ever you talk about him.." Crest said as he dusted himself off. Lillian huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest and turned her back on him. Crest stared at the princess, "Hey... Lilly" Crest whispered as he stared at the ground in thought, Lillian's posture softened as she turned to face Crest, " Do you ever think that a girl will have feelings for me like the way you have for the Prince?" Crest asked in a broken whisper. Lillian wove her fingers with Crest's, "One day yes, and she will be damn lucky..." Lillian said with a smile, Crest watched his reflection in her crimson eyes and felt at ease....

Crest's eyes fluttered opened at the sound of the morning bell. Just a dream... A dream of a memory that felt so real but happened years ago. Crest got dressed and tried to shake the image of Zuko and Lillian on the deck, 'She deserve's better...' he thought to himself as he walked down to the engine room.

The ship was docked at an Island  after Kyoshi. Lillian and Zuko were practicing some forms when they both noticed that Uncle Iroh was no where to be seen, "Where is Uncle Iroh? I need him to assess you before I teach you the next set of forms." Lillian asked Zuko confused. Zuko shrugged his shoulders before taking his stance again, "Maybe drinking tea somewhere. Let's keep going!" Zuko said as he ran towards Lillian with his fire daggers ready. Lillian dodge each strike as Zuko swung his arms, finally Lillian caught Zuko's arm and threw him over her back, "Lillian 4! Zuko 2!" Lillian hummed while skipping around him, "I am the best Firebend-" Before Lillian could finish her sentence, Zuko had spun himself around and tripped her. Zuko laid on top of Lillian with his dagger at her neck, "Zuko 3, Lillian full of EGO!" Zuko smirked, Lillian blew her hair out of her face and mumbled to herself. Zuko stood up and held out his hand, "Prince Zuko. General Lillian. My apologies for disturbing you two" Captain Jee said as he stared between the two, "but we are ready to depart." Captain Jee said. Before Lillian was fully on her feet, Zuko let go instantly and placed his arms behind his back, "Set our course then Captain!" Zuko ordered, "oof! ouch...." Lillian moaned as she rubbed her butt, "Um sir? General Iroh has not returned yet?" Jee said quiet worried. Zuko turned to Lillian, "We will go search for my Uncle, be sure that the ship is ready once we return!" Zuko ordered as he walked past Lillian. Lillian rolled onto her back and then leaped up to her feet, "ugh..."

Lillian and Zuko were walking through a bamboo forest looking for the old tea loving man, " I wonder where he could be?" Lillian though as she ducked under branches and searched around. Zuko was awfully quiet and seemed to be deep in though. Lillian bit her lip, "Zuko.." Lillian giggled, , at the sound of Lillian's giggle Zuko spun around suspiciously, "Lillian?" Zuko said as he raised his brow, "Think fast!" Lillian yelled as she let go of a bamboo branch that she had pulled back, Zuko rolled onto the floor and stared at Lillian, "What was that for?" Zuko burst out. Lillian just held her hands at her mouth as she began to giggle harder, Zuko huffed and then pinched the bridge of his nose, "Sometimes I wonder if you've gone mad..." Lillian skipped past Zuko and whispered behind her hand, " All the best people are!" then she spun on her heel and disappeared into the bamboo, "Catch me if you can Grumpy pants!" Zuko's eyes widened in shock, "Hey I'm not a grum- wait? YOUR acting like a child!!" Zuko yelled after Lillian as he chased after her in the bamboo's. Lillian skipped through the bamboo forest with a huge smile on her face as she hummed a song, suddenly two muscular arms wrapped around her waist and she fell to the floor, "Gotcha!" Zuko breathed as he landed on top of her. Lillian's smile grew and she couldn't keep in her laughter, "Whose acting like a child now?" She said in-between giggles. Zuko stared at her for a few seconds before a smile escaped his lips, "Let's just find Uncle." Lillian nodded and began calling out for uncle, "Uncle Iroh!" Zuko walked ahead of her to what seemed to be hot steam, " Uncle! It's time to leave! Where are you? Uncle Iroh!"Zuko yelled as he searched past the rocks, "Uncle Iroh!"Lillian yelled after Zuko. Lillian saw a set of fire nation clothes over a branch, "Over here..."Iroh responded in a relaxed voice, "Uncle?" Zuko asked as he walked past the branch, "We need to move on. We're closing in on the Avatar's trail and I don't want to lose him!" Zuko said annoyingly, Lillian peeked over Zuko's shoulder before hiding behind him again, "You look tired Prince Zuko. Why don't you join me in these hot springs and soak away your troubles?"Iroh said with glee, Lillian rested her hands on Zuko's back, "I don't think trouble's can be soaked away uncle..."Lillian said from behind Zuko. Zuko stiffened at Lillian's breath on his neck before turning back to his uncle, "It's time to go!" Zuko yelled. Lillian took a step back, "Uhm, I'm going to wait on the beach for you two..."Lillian squeaked as she walked back. Iroh smiled at Lillian, "you should take your teacher's advice and relax a little. The temperature is just right, I heated it myself."Iroh said as he blew steam from his nose to heat the water more. Zuko waved the steam away, "Enough! We need to leave now! Get out of the water." Zuko barked, "very well..."Iroh said as he stood up in his birthday suit. Zuko covered his eyes and looked away, "On second thought, why don't you take a few more minutes? But be back at the ship in half an hour or I'm leaving without you!" Zuko said as he stumbled blindly back to the forest. 

Zuko walked out to the beach where he found Lillian sitting on a rock a few feet from the shoreline. She had removed her armor and gazed out with her feet resting in the water. Her back was faced to him and he heard her singing.

"Oh, the waves roll low

And the waves roll high

And so it goes

Under the bright blue

Endless Sky

Waves try to measure

The days that we treasure

Wave hello

And wave goodbye "  

Lillian's body swayed as she sang and Zuko just stood behind her and admired her voice. When she stopped singing, Zuko watched Lillian hunch over, by doing this she fully exposed all of her scars. "Lilly? Are you okay?" Zuko whispered as he came to stand beside her. Lillian took a deep breath, " Have you ever been close to someone and cared for them so much but not in the way they care for you? I mean,.. And then when they find out you don't feel the same... They just... Abandon you?" Lillian said as she rested her head on her arms, Zuko waited for her to carry on, "I mean... Why can't things just go back to how they were? Friends! Not enemies..." Lillian's voice stuttered. Zuko just stood and stared at her, " And just so you know... I'm talking about Crest... We were close friends.. And then... Well yeah, you get the picture..." Lillian said with a distant tone. Zuko took a deep breath and watched Lillian as she struggled with herself, "Maybe you should talk to him about it?"Zuko said while gritting his teeth, Lillian lifted her head and stared towards the ships engine room windows, "Yeah... Maybe... I'll go talk to him once we take off." Lillian whispered. 

Lillian and Zuko sat on the beach side by side, Lillian's head rested on Zuko's shoulder while Zuko leaned back on his arms. Lillian had fallen asleep about half an hour ago, she seemed so peaceful and beautiful. Zuko moved a stray piece of hair out of her face and placed behind her ear. Zuko's eyes fell on Lillian's necklaces that rested just below her collar bone . On a single fine silver chain laid a blue crystal that she had been wearing when they met and beside that was the Ying half of their necklace that they shared that symbolized their friendship. Zuko placed his hand on his chain where his half was, "Prince Zuko! General Iroh has still not returned. What shall we do?" One of the guards said as he jogged towards the duo. Lillian's eyes fluttered open at the sound of the guards voice, "Escort General Lillian back to the ship, and then send 3 men to go search with me." Zuko ordered. Lillian stretched out her arms and arched her back, she felt all her bones pop, "Are you sure you don't want any help?"Lillian mumbled while rubbing her eye. Zuko had a soft smile and nodded his head, "You need rest, I'll see you later." Zuko said as he waved Lillian off. Lillian was escorted to her room, "Please call if you need anything General Lillian."The guard said, Lillian looked p at him, "Actually, could you do me a favor?"Lillian asked the guard as he was about to close the door, "Anything Miss?" Lillian looked out her window, "Please send Crest to my quarters..."And with that the door closed. "It's now or never Lilly..."Lillian though to herself.

Crest silently stood outside of Lillian's room, "Man up!"He whispered to himself before he knocked on the door, "Come in!"Crest opened the door slowly and found Lillian sitting on the edge of her bed. Crest closed the door behind him and stared at Lillian, her hair was a mess and she looked tired but not physically... Emotionally. There was a long moment of silence before Crest spoke up, 

"Hi"

"Hey..."

Crest rubbed the back of his neck, "Um.. You asked for me?"Crest said uncertainly, Lillian nodded, "I uh.. wanted to talk..."Lillian said as she nodded for him to sit down. Crest sat down besides Lillian, "I want to talk about us..."Lillian said, at the sound of that Crest's eyes widened and then his body tensed. "I know that... uh we... um... Aren't on great terms since... you uh left..."Lillian stuttered, Crest rested his hands between his knees as he listened to her, "Do you remember what you told me before you left?"Lillian asked as she played with a small lit flame in her hand. Crest swallowed the lump in his throat... "I uh..." Crest began, "You told me you were in love with me..."Lillian said in a rushed voice, Suddenly both Lillian and Crest's cheeks glowed a deep red, "I uh... remember.. And I remember you telling me that you... Didn't feel the same..."Crest said as he looked away hurt. Suddenly he felt Lillian's hand rest on his arm, "I wasn't sure what love was or is for that matter ... But I've been told that you can tell by one kiss."Lillian whispered. Crest sat up straight, "Uh... what does that m-mean?" Lillian giggled softly, "Crest... You were one of my closest friends, and believe it or not I loved you then... I still do, I care about you..."Lillian whispered, "And I know I hurt you when I told you that it would never work... But I am willing to find out... I know this sounds stupid... Relying on one kiss to determine feeling's, but I want to know now... I miss my friend dearly..."Lillian whispered, Crest stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, "As much as I'm loving what I am hearing... I can't see how kissing me will tell me if you're in love with me or Prince Scar face... "Crest began pacing the room, "His Name is Zuko... and we are just friends. It just feels that if we can settle this then maybe we can get past this and go back to how we were..."Lillian's eye glistened with tears, Crest felt guilty, this girl drove him crazy, but  if he can't have her.... then who will? Should he really risk never having her apart of his life again? Or take this chance and find out if a childhood crush actually meant something? "Lilly... I want you to know, that no matter what you feel for me, if you'll just have me in your life... I wont ask for more..."Crest whispered.

 Lillian rose from the bed and stood before him, "Then there is just one way to find out..."Lillian whispered, Crest's looked down into her crimson eyes. Lillian stood on her toes and placed her hands on his chest, Crest watched as her lips drew closer... He wanted this didn't he? Crest leaned down a softly placed his lips on Lillian's... At the touch of her lips he felt as of his whole body was evaporating from the heat that radiated off of her, he didn't want this to end... But sadly, Lillian pulled away, "I... didn't feel anything..."

Lillian said as her lip trembled, "I'm sorry Cr-"Suddenly Lillian was pulled into Crest's chest, "Lilly... Don't... I may not have your heart, but I have you as a friend..." Crest held Lillian at arm's length, "Thank you..." Lillian smiled through her tears, "No... Thank you Crest... "Lillian said as she wrapped her arms around him. "I should get back to work... See ya Silly Lilly!"Crest said with a salute and slipped out the door, "See ya, Crest..." Lillian smiled, she felt as if the weight has been lifted off of her shoulder. Now she could focus on what she was going to do about the Avatar and Zuko...

It was just before midnight when Zuko returned with Uncle and a few guards, "All hand's to stations!! NOW!!!"Zuko yelled as he walked back onto the ship, "Uncle, what are you wearing?"Lillian asked as she walked towards the two of them, "Uh... Long story."Uncle Iroh said as he slipped behind the door. Zuko rushed to the control room, "Hey! Zuko, wait, what's all the rush about?"Lillian asked as she fell into step beside Zuko, "The Avatar is heading to the fire nation! And so are we..." He growled, Lillian stopped dead in her tracks, "But that's suicide?" she whispered to herself...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there!!! 

What did you think?

I wonder how many people can catch the hidden movie quotes in between

Hope you didn't miss me too much? Or well miss Lillian too much.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

 Until next time!!!

Darkninja <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

209K 8.6K 106
Years before the Siege of Ba Sing Se, General Iroh discovers a young girl among the remains of a decimated Water Tribe village. Raised in the heart o...
1M 31.1K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
110K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
804K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...