From Nerd to Jerk

By miss_terious

Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the ner... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Pt. 1
Chapter 19 Pt. 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter: Alternate Ending
Epilogue
Question & Answer

Chapter 7

115K 3.2K 1.6K
By miss_terious

Its Chapter 7!!! yay anyway um how you doing I should stop talking well Vote or Comment if you liked this chapter :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

Brooke's POV

I sat up on my bed and yawned. I turned my head and looked at the clock. 10:45 flashed in red.

"Aw, poo," I mumbled as I remembered that Adam was coming over in fifteen minutes.

I scrambled out of my bed and suddenly, I have an idea. I scampered down the stairs and into the kitchen, where I grabbed a few slices of bread, Swiss cheese, and pastrami. I toasted the bread and then layered the pastrami and cheese into a sandwich and then hurried towards the closet. I fished out a basket and a checkered blanket and carried it out to the kitchen table. I then proceeded to shove the blanket into the bottom of the basket. Once I finished packing all of the stuff, I ran up to my room to get changed.

After changing into a gray sweatshirt which had a pikachu on it and a pair of skinny jeans I glanced at the clock again. It was 11:05. Whatever, more time for me. I ran down the stairs and pulled on a pair of navy converse. And once I finished tying the last bow, the doorbell rang.

I hurried to the door and opened it up. On the other side, Adam smiled at me, "Um, Hi?"

"Hey, you hungry?" I asked.

"Kinda, why?" 

"Here, hold this. I need to get something." I said handing him the picnic basket before whistling. My two dogs bounded towards the door and started to frantically sniff Adam.

"You, have a pit bull and an English bulldog?" He gasped.

"Yea. . . Is there something wrong with that?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, no. It's just that I pictured you having like a little chihuahua or something," He said running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

 I stepped out the door along with two leashes and hooked them onto my dogs' collars and started walking.

"Where are ya going?" Adam asked still standing at my doorstep holing the picnic basket.

"To the park. Come on we're having a picnic," I said smiling.

"Ok, but do I have to hold the basket? It makes me look like a girl," He pouted.

I sighed as I handed him my pit bull's leash in exchange for the picnic basket.

"Hey, you didn't tell me their names," Adam said.

"Oh yea. The pit bull is Honey and the bulldog is Billy," I said.

"Oh, hey do you wanna play twenty questions? 'Cause boyfriends and girlfriends know a bunch of random sh*t about each other," He said.

"Ok, you start," I replied.

"Um, when's your birthday?" He said.

"April 8th. What about you?" I asked.

"January 20th," He answered.

"Ok, what's you favorite number?" I asked.

"Two,what about you?" He said.

 "Two. . ." I answered awkwardly.

"Why?" He smirked.

"Just because. Why do you like it?" I said.

"Jersey number," He responded. After answering more questions like; favorite color, favorite animal, favorite food, etc. we finally reached the park. I picked a spot under a big tree and spread out the blanket and sat down.

"Hey, you know how we're kinda a couple now? Well don't we need to have some pictures of us together, so that people believe that we're dating?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, I got that covered," I said pulling my camera out of the basket.

"Oh, we should start taking pictures, then," He said smirking. Seriously why does he keep smirking? After throwing a tennis ball for my dogs,I sighed as I positioned myself on his lap and smiled as I took the picture.

 "Ok, one down. How many do we need?" I asked.

"Um, ten five for each of us. And I want to take the picture," He said pouting. Rolling my eyes I handed him the camera. He then kissed my cheek and took a picture, while my face grew red.

After taking eight more pictures, we finally settled for lunch. I took out the food while trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"You made me a sandwich?!" Adam exclaimed.

"Um, yea?" I said.

"Best girlfriend ever!" He cried as he hugged me playfully.

Laughing, I tried to shove him off of me, but apparently that didn't work and I ended up underneath him.

"So, we end up like this again?" He said while suggestively winking.

"Perv," I muttered while playfully hitting him on the chest as I tried to get up.

After eating my sandwich in a comfortable silence, I stood up and looked for my dogs. I soon spotted them and something else. Two people, who looked just like Zac and Shawna.

"Hey, Adam. Those people look just like Zac and Shawna, don't they," I said.

"Um, Brooke. That is Zac and Shawna," He said nervously.

"What?!" I said taking a better look at them, "Well, that means we gotta go,"

I frantically shoved all of the things back into the picnic basket and called my dogs back.

      Zac's POV

Yup. Shawna is officially my girlfriend. I walked towards the park near Brooke's house with my hand intertwined with Shawna's. Gosh, I gotta stop thinking about Brooke. 

We reached the park after noon and I looked to see two dogs, running around. Hey, they look just like Brooke's dogs. I mentally slapped myself for thinking about Brooke again. Out of nowhere, there was a whistling sound and both dogs ran towards it. Following the dogs with my eyes, I saw that they ran towards two people. A girl with light brown hair, that looked like Brooke, and a dark haired guy, that looked just like Adam.

"Hey, Babe. Doesn't that guy over there look just like Adam," I asked Shawna.

"Oh. My. Gosh. That is Adam. What's he doing here with that girl," She squealed. Then I realized that girl is Brooke.

"Yea, I don't know," I said.

"Let's go find out then," She said.

"Um, sure," I said reluctantly as she pulled me towards them.

  Brooke's POV

As we were leaving Zac and Shawna started to come after us, but luckily they stopped.

"D*mn that was close," Adam said breaking the silence.

"I know right," I sighed.

                                               -------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got back to my house I put my dogs into the backyard and ran up to my room with Adam. He flopped onto my bed and I frowned, "Wow, the first thing you do when you into a girl's room is lay on her bed?"

"Yea, it's a habit," He winked as I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, well I need to tell you the rules about this," He started, "Well, uh. No dating other guys. No flirting with other guys. No helping other guys. Oh, what the heck, no associating with other guys,"

"No associating with other guys?" I asked.

"Yea, so technically you can't talk or anything with other guys," He said smiling proudly.

"Why?" I asked annoyed that I couldn't talk to anyone.

" 'Cause you're mine," He said possessively.

"I'm not following that rule," I stated plainly.

"Why?" Adam whined. Wow, way to take control. Note the sarcasm.

"Because it's illogical," I frowned.

"Oh, ok. Well you can talk to guys, but you can't kiss or flirt with them because you're with me," He said.

After, going over more rules to this 'thing' I finally worked up some courage to ask him the only thing that has been bugging me. 

"Do I have to kiss you?" I asked blushing. 

"Uh, yea. Probably, because that's what people who are dating do. And if you want we can practice now," He said smirking. He then made his way to my closet and opened the door.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need to see what you're wearing because you need to look presentable on Monday," He said while looking through my clothes," He said. I sighed and let him look through my clothes.

"Hey, what's this?" He asked holding up my Nerf gun.

"Oh that's a Nerf gun. Zac and I would always have Nerf gun wars," I blurted out, instantly regretting what I said.

"Zac? How do you know him" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Um, long story?" was all I could say.

"Well, I have time so start talking," He said.

"No," I pouted.

"Yes," He said coming closer to me.

"No," I said again.

"Yes. Or else," He threatened.

"Or else what?" I countered as he started to tickle me. Of course out of self defense I kicked him. Hard.

"Ow! What was that for?" He yelled.

"You asked for it," I shrugged.

"Well, since you kicked me, that means you have to tell me your long story," He pouted. Now that I think about it he looks kinda cute when he pouted. 

"No I don't," I frowned scooting up onto my bed.

Then Adam dove towards me pinning me underneath him. Again. "So will you tell me now?"

"No," I frowned.

"Tell me or else," He scowled.

"Or else what?" I said raising an eyebrow

"Or else. . ." He said inching his face closer to mine.

"Ok," I sighed once his lips almost brushed mine. After telling him the whole story he gave me a hug. 

"Is that why you said yes to this 'thing' ?" He asked.

"Yea, kinda," I said faking a smile. He gave me another hug and went back to my closet and pulled out a pair of booty shorts and a low cut top. I stared at him like he was crazy. 

"Try these on," He said throwing them at me.

"These? Oh heck no," I cried.

 "Please," He begged on his knees and with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! Only this one time," I frowned taking the clothes into the bathroom.

After putting on the clothes I felt like I was Shawna or Vienna, or in short a slut. Adam looked at me with wide eyes as he looked my up and down.

"You look nice," He said softly.

"Thanks. Can I go change now?" I asked.

"No," He frowned.

"Well, to bad," I said as I headed towards the bathroom.

 I changed back into my normal clothes and looked over at Adam who was texting.

"Oh hey, uh I gotta go, ok," He said while enveloping me into a hug. He then kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and looked up at him.

"Just practicing," He said smiling, "Oh, and I have one more question. Have you had any other boyfriends? And, have you ever kissed someone?"

"Yea, one, and yes," I said softly as the memories flooded my brain.

"You have? Who?" He asked eagerly.

"That's a different story, and I'm pretty sure that you had to go," I said raising an eyebrow.

 "Oh, yea. But next time you have to tell me. Ok? Pinky Promise?" He asked holding up his pinky.

"Ok sure, next time," I said laughing as we linked pinkies. We exchanged our goodbyes and he left.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok that was a long chapter. Well in my opinion. 

So... what did you like about this chapter? Tell me in the comments?  

How do you guys like Adam?

What do you think happened to Brooke's first boyfriend?

Vote & Comment if you liked this chapter

Miss_terious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.2K 15
Josie Greenwood is a nerd; Rob Carter is the most popular guy in the school. Their families are good friends. Josie ignores Rob, and hides away in he...
58 8 8
"Actually, me and Orion are dating!" He exclaims. "You are?!" Everyone yells, clearly confused. "We are?" I question, my voice getting drowned out...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
263K 7.3K 29
|| Highest Rank - #40 in Teen Fiction (4-20-17) || [previously called The Bad Boys Nerd] [previously called Broken Love] {first story, so it's rough}...