New girl

By demiMarie16

Ruby and her brothers move away from there home town trying to get away from there past that took their paren... More

Characters
Ruby 4 years ago
Chapter 1: first day of school part one
Chapter 2: first day of school part two
Chapter 3: bad boy
Chapter 4: meet queen bee
Untitled Part 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:Meet the gang
Chapter 7: movie night
Chapter 8: nightmares or memories
Chapter 9: I think Im falling for the bad boy
Chapter 10: Gollum
Chapter 11: party
Chapter 12: ashs dad
Chapter 14: cheer
Chapter 15: truth,dare and stolen kisses
Chapter 16 : scars and bruise
Chapter 17 The date
Chapter 18: overprotective
Chapter 19: secrets are out
New story
Chapter 20: felling sick with a bad felling
Chapter 21: sometimes you should lisen to your guts
Chapter 22: we have to find her
Chapther 23
Chapter 24: the video
Chapter 25: find something
👫👬👭👫We stand together 👫👭👬👫
Chapter 26: lets get her back
Chapter 27: saving ruby
Chapter 28: Stay with me
Chapter 29: shes a fighter
Chapter 30: your a part of my Family now
epilogue
Shout outs, thanks and info
2 new amazings covers
New stories
Black lifes matters

Chapter 13: friends and crushes

14.4K 333 64
By demiMarie16

Ash PoV

It was now Monday morning my ribs are still killing me but I'm so use to it so I know how to ignore the pain. My dad left early so I don't have to deal with him I sigh jumping out bed I walk over to my closet and grabbed a pair of tight black jeans and a White t-shirt To go with my white air Max's and quickly jumped in a shower and brush my teeth and get changed.

I want to wake up prime who was sleeping cuddling with favourite teddy bear what she's had since she was a baby it was so cute I had to take a Picture.

She looks so peaceful this is why I won't let that man near them I won't let them go though what I have one thing about prime is she can bring a smile to anyone's face just by being there and won't let that monster brake her from the happy child she is "Buttercup wake up" I say softly poking her what starts her giggle "ashy...stop...that...tickles" she say imbertween giggles come on "buttercup time to get up" I say pushing my self up and leaving room to get my oh so lazy sister up "hey get up no time for being a hibernating bear" I say bang on her door not 10 seconds later the hibernating bear swings the door open when I see her morning look I can't help but laugh " oh..my...god..I..love..the..look" I say imbertween laugh "oh shut up" she says barging past me making her elbow connect with my ribs making me compress a hiss.

"Brooke make sure prime is fine while I get ted will ayr" I ask as I hear ted start to cry she says a quick yes as I make my way up stairs."hey buddy what's up" say picking teddy up rocking him slowly softly humming away making him smile he's only one but all he's teeth have came though and he can walk he's slowly starting to make full words that you can understand. He has stopped crying now and was beaming up at me "should we get dressed" I ask he smiled more and started clapping he's hands this made me smile come on then. I walked to he's draws pulling out a pair of black basket ball shouts and a black t-shirt with the number 84 on it in white a long with he's Nike high tops and a snap back with 'riot' written on it " my little brother looking fresh" I say smiling making him giggle "come on let's go" I say swinging him on to my shoulders making him giggle more.

I walked down stairs to see prime dressed eating breakfast "hey buttercup" I say kissing her cheek taking teddy off my shoulders "there's my handsome little man" Brooke says snatching him away from me and starts to tickle him I Laughed my god I love my family " Brooke I'll drop you of today because I'm taking the car unless someone els is picking you up" I say "nah can you take me but no fast and furious today" she says I fake pout "but it's so fun" I argue back but she just laughs and walks way time to start the day.

Ruby PoV

'Slut' punch.kick.kick Ben stars to grab my hair repeatedly smacking my head against the wooden floor 'it ain't over to I say' kick kick bang with one more hit I'm out cold.

I wake up shacking I close my eyes slowly slowing down my hart rate when someone barges in my room I open my eyes to see Jamie clime on my bed and start jumping "it's so bownsy" he says making me laugh soon my room is full with boys with evil grins on there faces "oh helllll to the nooo" I say instantly knowing what there thinking they just ignore my waning and run at me and jump on the bed "ahh I'm dying some one dropped a 10 tun elephant on me oh wait is just cacy" I say grabbing a pillow repeatedly hitting him with it soon it's one big doggy pile "joe help I'm dying and these fat people are not getting off of me" I scream soon my older brother walks in and starts laughing making me pout "help" I scream at I'm making him laugh more. "Come on guys git up" he says after he's controlled he's laughter "but it's comfy" chase says from the top wiggling making us all wiggle making me grown. finely After hours of pleading they finery get up and leave me to get ready for school.

^^ruby's outfit^^

At school

"Hey Ruby" Jemima calls out to me "hey jem" I call out as she walks over to "hey boys" she smiles at them but when she sees cacy her smile her smile grows "hey" he says in a dreamy voice I hear the boys snicker "shut up" I say smacking both of their heads as cacy starts to blush bright red making a small smile creep on to Jemima's face just
then hunter comes over "hey guys" he says doing some wearied hand shake

^^the first one but the 3 one is ash and drakes hand shake^^

"Boys are so wearied" I whisper to Jemima who's face probably mirrors mine "oh i know and I only have one brother I fell sorry for you" she whispers back I let out a laugh "oh you have to what it's like on the weekends when we are all home I swear I don't get peace I feel like I'm in a mad house and Harley Quinn is the doctor" this starts her off she stars to laugh probably imagining it when suddenly she snouts making the boys turn to us and starts to laugh hard somehow leading to chase rolling on floor while the other boys are holding their stomachs with tears streaming down their cheeks "I thought someone was watching pepper pig for a minuet turns out it was my sis " hunter says trying to control he's laughter what is not working soon it stars to slowly die out as the others arrive. we start to talk about random things when a red mustang ford

Comes speeding though the gates and drifts into the parking spot next to drakes who only resonantly drove in and who was just getting out "show off" he shouts at the car what soon release a pissed looking Brooke and a smug looking ash "I swear to god ash you could of killed me I told u not do that but you just couldn't resist could you" she shouts at him he just laughed and when he saw me it looked is if he's smile grow but I could have imagined it"hey guys" Brooke said coming over to us just as drake and ash started to do their weirded hand shake making me laugh.soon the bell rang and We started to make are way to class.

Lunch time

"You were an amazing dance you could.try out for cheer team" Jemima says "I don't know ill see" I say see I don't dance any more that stopped after my parents died the only time I really do is at party's "hey girls" drakes says throwing he's arms over Brooke's shoulders and kisses her cheek "hey Beautiful have you changed your mind about going on that date this Friday yet" he says as we go to are table "soz babes can't busy" she says laughing "oh yeah doing what he says crossing "washing my hair" she says sit down at the table the table starts to laugh. that's one think about drake and and they have that friendship they always tease and flirt with each over but they know the would only ever be friends.

As I sat down I realised that jade was missing and so was josh "hey guys where's jade and josh" I ask "jade is probably in the library and josh is over there" Elizabeth Said pointing her fork over to the table full of jocks as I look over I see josh staring at tj with a intent look with a glimmer of something els 'love' wait dose josh like tj I see as tj laughs josh lips turn up. He must have sensed someone looking at him because he's head snaps in my direction and he looks like a deer caught in headlights he quickly looks away and gets up and starts to leave. I tell the guys I'll be back and follow josh.

he is at the back of the field the time I catch up to him "josh why you running of" I ask "I'm not running off"he answers quickly turning to face me "uhmm of course not" I say as he turns to walk off again "why didn't you tell us your gay" I say and he stops dead in he's tracks and turn back to me "I'm not gay?" He says more as a question then a statement "who are you trying to convince you are me" I ask "look you can't say anything ok" he says sitting down "why we're all friends why do you hide it " I ask he sighs "do your sisters know" I ask and he shakes he's head and I see a tear escape "what if they don't except me" he says with more tears streaming down he's face now so I pull he's limp body into mine "shh of course people will except you your the same person you was before and your sisters will love no matter what just like you would if it was the other way round" I say he pulls away and nodes he's head "I think you should tell everyone" I say in a soft voice I see fear creep in to he's eyes "no I can't" "listen to me no one will judge you and it's not healthy for you to keep it in ok I promise I'll be right there with you" I say and he slowly nodes he's head "I'll text them and them to meet us here ok" he just nodes he's head as I text the gang.

5 minuets later the gang finally finds us and sit down next to in a circle "what's up" Brooke says seeing Josh's red eyes from the crying pulls a confused face I look at josh and take he's hand and give it a reassuring squeeze and node my head once. He takes a deep breath and begins "I really need to you guys something but I don't want this to come between us" he says breathing slowly "imgay" he says in one breath really fast its just understandable he's silent for a moment when tj jumps on josh hugging him "welcome to the club we always accept new members" he says making us all laugh he finerly pulls away from josh "your not mad " he says in a quite voice "why would we be mad ok I'm a little pissed that you didn't tell me sooner but I'm more upset that you thought you had to hide who you are from us especially me and jade we are family I love you no matter what" Elizabeth said hugging josh kissing he's cheek pulling away "love you little sis" he said "love you to big bro"

'never hide who you are especially from the people that love you most'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry I took me this long to update I've been really busy with school and I have been trying to keep up with my reading and I also just started watching vampire diaries what I have been meaning to watch for ever but guys I am really sorry it took this long hope you liked it

Plz comment if you want me to do something with my characters and I will try to find a spot in my plot also tell me who you and what you want to see more in my story and I'll make it happen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 228 52
© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy of the school. You may have read the stor...
49.3K 1.3K 21
This story is for all those who like new things, for those who like diferrent and unique things than others.Each story you have read must have a girl...
2M 47.4K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
422K 14.1K 44
Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit no girl(or anyone for that matter) shou...