Chapter 7: movie night

Ruby PoV

The day went by fast before I know it was the end of the day. "Hey ruby" said a husky voice said from behind me as I got my gym bag from my locker "hey ash" I said instantly recognising the voice " my sister is having the gang round and she told me to ask you if you want to come and she to bring you cacy,jax and chase as well if their free" he asks scratching the back of he's neck "that's sounds cool" i say just as my brothers aperture "what sounds cool" asks cacy eyeing ash up suspiciously don't get me wrong ash and cacy are cool but cacy is very protective and is me and boys since he fount out that my ex boyfriend ben used to beat me."oh ash's sister is inviting the gang round and she asked if we won't to come round if we are free" I tell them " is jemima going"my brother asked smiling  not realising to it was too late he went bright red we laugh "yeah she's going man" said ash smiling " ok" is all he replies back "so are we going or what" I ask "I don't know Isaac and joe are going to be working late and we have to pick Jamie up" jax said "oh you can bring him it's fine" ash says "are you sure" I ask "yeah how old is he any way" he asks "3" "cool my little sister prime is 4 they can hang out together" "ok I'll text Isaac and tell Him and then we'll go pick Jamie if your sure" jax says "yeah here's my address" giving me a piece of paper I looked and laughed "what" they all asked looking at me like I'm crazy what I might be "I showed cacy and he started to laugh as well "we'll be there soon neighbour and we all laughed walking to the car and ash's motorbike "see you soon"I say getting in the car.

We went to get Jamie we are now on are way to ash's what doesn't take long we are soon on ash's drive way. I nock and not even 3 seconds the door is open by the one and only ash looking sexy as ever wait what shut up brain.'bad brain' "come in" ash tells us we do as asked "Jamie"shout and say little girl who must be prime "pwime" my brother shouts before they run at each over and starting hugging.

      👆🏻Eg:like this 👆🏻

It was so cute and then 'ah's' filled the room and a couple of flashing lights from cameras they pulled back smiling when Jamie kissed prime when he pulled back chase thought he should ruin the moment by opening his big mouth "I taught you well yo...

It was so cute and then 'ah's' filled the room and a couple of flashing lights from cameras they pulled back smiling when Jamie kissed prime when he pulled back chase thought he should ruin the moment by opening his big mouth "I taught you well you better get that number" I slapped him round the back of the head "ow" he said rubbing he's head "shut up he ain't no man whore like you" I tell him making everyone laugh "pwime can yow be mw girlfwend fwor ever" Jamie asks "wow this boy moves fast already making the forever speech" says chase "Ow" he says after I slapped him again "yes" prime said kissing him "prime what did I tell you about boys not to your 60" ash says "shut up" all the girls say while prime sticks her tung out at ash we laugh and head to there film room yes you Heard me film room with all the snacks.

Ash PoV

We decided to watch ride along and ride along 2 in my opinion the best comedy/action movie ever.

I put teddy in to he's cot to sleep and when I came back and there was only one seat left and it was next to ruby when I saw it I smiled. I looked at my sister and Jemima and know from the smile that had on there face this was there doing I'll have to thank them later wait what no shut up brain. I sat down just as the movie started.

1 and a half hours later

The second movie was and everyone was slowly falling asleep lucky teddy was a heavy sleeper so I didn't have to keep getting up and my  'wonderful'  dad was away  so he couldn't moan and beat the crap out of me for having all these  friends over.

My eyes started to get heavy when I felt a head on my shoulder sending tingles through my body. I looked down to see ruby sleeping I looked round to see everyone else doing the same I gently moved her body to get her more comfortable and lay down beside her.

 I looked down to see ruby sleeping I looked round to see everyone else doing the same I gently moved her body to get her more comfortable and lay down beside her

I grabbed a blanket pulled over us when I felt my eyes shut lower and sleep pull me into darkness.