epilogue

Ruby' s pov

It's been 1 month since I was shot and nearly died and finally they are going to realise me from hospital and I can't wait being in  bed all month sounds more fun then it actually is trust me.

Today I finally might actually get a good meal I sware I thought Jace's cooking was bad. I swear my brother is the topical TV jock when it comes to cooking never let him cook because he can't. Look I'm really grateful for all the help they gave me and all but if they can't cook why not let us eat home made food because right now I really miss joes cooking. No thanks the my other siblings discussing what he's been cooking since I've been in hospital I nearly killed jax and Jace the other day and nearly ripped my stitches.

"Ready to go love" ash says sounding like Klaus from the original so much it is shocking me and Omg it was so hot and funny leading to me to start giggle "what's funny love" he asks I tell him he denies it "oh you so do babe it's funny"  I tell him he just whacked he's head at me not admiring it.

"Come on babe everyone is going to be waiting for us" he tells me "remember this is suppose to be a surprise party so try and act surprised"  he says to me taking my hospital bag and my hand walking out of the hospital room to his car.

"I swear they are all so transparent and cant hide shit including you. You are all really bad its not even funny any more" I tell him.

He laughs opening the car door for me "A true gentlemen" I say kissing him on the cheek then he closed my door running around to the other side jumping in "just try your best" he says to me.

As we ride I look out of the window and watch the world go by I then looked over at ash as he played my playlist out loud soon we both stated to sing our harts out knowing all the words to nearly every song on my playlist I smile at him saying "I love you" I tell him he smiles, dropping one hand to me for a second and says "and I love you too forever and always" seizing my hand softly I give him a small smile I really do love this man.

As ash opens my door after parking the car in front of my house he gives me a small look trying to hide he's smirk remember try and act surprised" he says holding a hand out a hand for me " yes sir" I say giving him small salute he just laughs and shakes he's head at me.

We walk in and everyone jumps out yelling surprised I pretend to be shocked but well I might be able to act a little they all know me to well but hell they do know how to go all out my family on a small party/ get to gather.

The party went on for hours and I had another of joes food to satisfy me for a while everyone decide to stay over as for now as said by the courts ash Brooke prime and ted have to stay with us until ash turns 18 when he will have full custody of all of he's siblings, what is I a few months.

one good thing about having a big house is having a lot o spare bedrooms but sadly my brother said no to me and ash shearing so it can have its default.

Half way through the night while I'm still awake not being able to sleep comfortably I hear my door open and close my hand shots out turning my lamp on and grabbing the baseball bat right next to my bed. As the light flits around the room I see the person by my door is ash with he's hands up in surrender.

"What are you doing here" I whisper yell at him.

"I couldn't sleep and thought maybe you couldn't ether" he tells me rubbing he's neck.

"Well you know me so well" I say opening my blankets for him to climb in to.

"What are you going to do if no when my brothers catch you" I ask him stroking he hair.

"Oh they will know but i can deal with all that tomorrow but right now I don't care right now all I need is to hold you close to me while we both drift off to sleep" he said playing with her hair falling asleep.

As I laid there I started to think about how my life has played out since moving here when I first moved here I felt like the scared little girl that lost her parents and was attacked by my ex boyfriend I was scared to commit to another guy then I meet new friends and learnt to love again I was finally happy again and yes I was still a little scared as I know the trouble the boy I love was going through but as he once said to me we became each other sanctuary when we are together as cheesy as it sounds when we were together we forgot the troubles and problems.

When I was locked away all chained up even when I thought I was gonna die the thing that kept me a live was all these memories I told my self to hold on so I could make me and that I what I'm going to do hold on and more I look back up at ash's sleeping form and smile 'he's right we will deal with that together tomorrow' falling into a soft sleep.

'Not knowing joe saw and heard all of that at first he was mad and was going to storm in there and drag ash away but as he listened he relied be ok for tonight he'll deal with that all tomorrow and let them have tonight.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final chapter I really hope you enjoy but stay tuned for a few shout outs and more information about me and what I'm doing next eg book ideas