Chapter 11: party

Ash PoV

The day went fast before I know it was are last lesson what was art what I didn't mind because the teacher was safe he lets us on are phones and listen to music as long as we do some work what I didn't mind because art is my passion it helps me get away form person who I'm actually scared of the devil he self my 'father' if that's what you could call him. "What's up bro" drake says slapping my back "not much you" "same old same old oh you want come to the party tonight at Josh's You coming " I thought my dad is coming home today most likely drunk he's going to be pissed but when ain't he as long as the girls are out the House "is Brooke going" I ask " probably you know you're sister she lives for the party's" he says it's true she loves partying don't get wrong me to but she loves them more. I think I have to go because know my sister she will probably get in a fight like all the other times and I mean all the time even when we were kids once someone blow out her candles for her birthday cake she beat him up it was funny she was only 4 at the time "yeah I'll go if she goes primes got a sleepover anyway and Jan said she would look after teddy so I'll be alone anyway" I tell even though that's not true my dad will be there but I rather be by myself then left alone with him "ahh the big bad boy lonely" he tease "shut up" I say pushing him away and getting on with my work. I wonder if Ruby will be there I sure hope so.

Ruby PoV

"Hey bitch!" Brooke shuts I turn away from my locker "hey girls what's up" "nothing you free tonight" Brooke  asks "think so why" "oh there's a party we was wondering if want to come" Jemima ask "yeah sounds cool I'll asks the boys" "ask us what" jax said making me jump making them chuckle "can you stop and there's a party" I see them stiffen at party I know they thinking of the last party we want to "come on I'll be fine and it will be fun" I tell them giving them the puppy dog look what all ways work

(^^Like this^^)

"oh hell no don't give us that look" chase pouts " stop this witch craft you know we can't say no to that " jax says glaring at me "fine" cacy says glaring at me I hear there girls laugh "ok go home get changed then come round my house then we leave for my house" Brooke tells me I hug them tell them then drag the boys to the car I can't be bothered to ride my skateboard so I just get a ride and go home to get one of my party outfits and get ready.

---------- After getting ready--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting ready I go down stairs meeting my brothers in jeans and different checked shirts joe is at work but Isaac is home with Jamie because it's he's day off and he loves spending it with Jamie see people judge him because of he's age but he's one of the best dads I know Jamie's mum just left after having Jamie and never looked back but Isaac stayed and would do anything for Jamie even for a young age so i hate people judge him for it he is better dad then some of the dads out there that are tee times older.