Chapter 13: friends and crushes

Ash PoV

It was now Monday morning my ribs are still killing me but I'm so use to it so I know how to ignore the pain. My dad left early so I don't have to deal with him I sigh jumping out bed I walk over to my closet and grabbed a pair of tight black jeans and a White t-shirt To go with my white air Max's and quickly jumped in a shower and brush my teeth and get changed.

I want to wake up prime who was sleeping cuddling with favourite teddy bear what she's had since she was a baby it was so cute I had to take a Picture.

She looks so peaceful this is why I won't let that man near them I won't let them go though what I have one thing about prime is she can bring a smile to anyone's face just by being there and won't let that monster brake her from the happy child s...

She looks so peaceful this is why I won't let that man near them I won't let them go though what I have one thing about prime is she can bring a smile to anyone's face just by being there and won't let that monster brake her from the happy child she is "Buttercup wake up" I say softly poking her what starts her giggle "ashy...stop...that...tickles" she say imbertween giggles come on "buttercup time to get up" I say pushing my self up and leaving room to get my oh so lazy sister up "hey get up no time for being a hibernating bear" I say bang on her door not 10 seconds later the hibernating bear swings the door open when I see her morning look I can't help but laugh " oh..my...god..I..love..the..look" I say imbertween laugh "oh shut up" she says barging past me making her elbow connect with my ribs making me compress a hiss.

"Brooke make sure prime is fine while I get ted will ayr" I ask as I hear ted start to cry she says a quick yes as I make my way up stairs."hey buddy what's up" say picking teddy up rocking him slowly softly humming away making him smile he's only one but all he's teeth have came though and he can walk he's slowly starting to make full words that you can understand. He has stopped crying now and was beaming up at me "should we get dressed" I ask he smiled more and started clapping he's hands this made me smile come on then. I walked to he's draws pulling out a pair of black basket ball shouts and a black t-shirt with the number 84 on it in white a long with he's Nike high tops and a snap back with 'riot' written on it " my little brother looking fresh" I say smiling making him giggle "come on let's go" I say swinging him on to my shoulders making him giggle more.

I walked down stairs to see prime dressed eating breakfast "hey buttercup" I say kissing her cheek taking teddy off my shoulders "there's my handsome little man" Brooke says snatching him away from me and starts to tickle him I Laughed my god I love my family " Brooke I'll drop you of today because I'm taking the car unless someone els is picking you up" I say "nah can you take me but no fast and furious today" she says I fake pout "but it's so fun" I argue back but she just laughs and walks way time to start the day.

Ruby PoV

'Slut' punch.kick.kick Ben stars to grab my hair repeatedly smacking my head against the wooden floor 'it ain't over to I say' kick kick bang with one more hit I'm out cold.