Chapter 18: overprotective

Ruby's PoV
I look up at there face and let's just say they don't look happy 'well this is going to be fun' I think to my self  "where were you and was that who had he's tounge down your throat" chase growls looking pissed "the beach and its a friend" I say as if I it was nothing "oh so you kiss all your friends" Isaac says crossing he arms I roll my eyes trying to get only to get blocked making me roll my eyes again " don't roll your eyes at me" joe tells me "then let me go to my room" I try knowing that my brothers are as stubborn as hell and that's where I get it "we will once you tell us who you was with" "what so you can pound he's face in no I'm good" I say crossing my arms glaring at all my brothers "well then it's going to be a long night" jax says not even denying they would beat the shit out of ash if they font out it was him.

Just then my phone got a message that seemed to catch my brothers attention 'oh shit' a smile creeped onto chase face "Ruby pass me your phone" he said taking a step towards me holding he's hand making me back up I Reyes to make a brake for the only to find cacy blocking it soon I find arms wrapped around me oh shit they try to grave my phone I fight my hardest to get it away from them but it is useless cacy garbs it and reads it out loud.

" it's from ash it says I had the best day today thank you sweat dreams red I love you"

" so it ash" chase says with a satisfied grin on he's face as he hits his fist into he's other Palm "you won't lay a finger on him he ain't done nothing why won't you let me be happy!" I shout "Ben didn't do any think at first ether !" cacy shouts back making me finch at what he says "he's different you guys are friend" I say "Ruby do you know what it like walking into a room with your sister no your twin on the floor bleeding barely breathing be scared that you might loss her like you did your parents all because you let a dick like Ben near your sister" he says with tears in he's eyes.

"cacy every time I close my eyes do you know what I see I see both times I nearly died both times I thought I was a goner both times I thought that was it it is over I remember the second time seeing your ugly mug think that was the last time I would see it i also saw my dream feature were you all were finally happy again then I woke up and when I woke up the second time I remember think I'm alive and I'm grateful and if there is a god then I'm going to live my life to the fullest and even if there's no god then I want to do it for you's and myself yeah there's days when I don't want to do anything but I push through I know Ben and the looks on your faces when you found me will always be there and so will the crash but when I'm with ash it makes me think it all a message from mum and telling it was all for a reason" I say with tears falling down my face.

It is silent for what seems like hours as we pull are self together finally joe speaks "we understand and we won't hurt him and you can carry on dating but if he makes one move that Any of us don't like then he's gone" he say and having all my brothers nod there heads in agreement I sigh knowing there's no over chose and node my head "group hug" I say using my child voice and open my arms making all the boys laugh but come and give me a group hug.

I love my family.
We might fight all the time but we have each overs backs.