Chapter 1: first day of school part one

<<Ruby up top >>

Ruby's PoV.

I wake felling the cold sweat run down my back. I have a nightmare about that night 4 years ago. Every time I close my eyes I see my parents body it's like it's painted on the backs of my eyelids. I don't tell my brothers they worry to much they know I had had them but they think they stopped but I don't think they ever will. They will always be at the back of my mind.

I grab my phone off the counter and cheek the time
6:00'
I grown today is my first day at my new school 'great' note sarcasms school doesn't start to 8:30 but there's no way I'm going to get back to sleep and I need a shower so I make my way to the shower then turn it on my shower.

I wash the sweat off my back and out of my hair with my cherry scented  shampoo & conditioner. I got out go some underwear then grabbed my white Yin And yang crop top and black leggings and my white converse

By the time I get dressed dried my hair and put on the little make up I use it was 7:00 so I grabbed my stuff put my head phones on and headed down stairs

No one was up yet apart from joe who was cooking bacon and I know the boys will be up yet I swear my brothers and my nephew Jamie are bacon detectors they can smell bacon from a Mile away. "Morning Ruby" says joe "morning bro good Idea with the bacon"I say kissing he's cheek just as cold Water stars to play I start to sing alone as I hear a stumpy coming oh I mean my brothers and Jamie just as joe puts the bacon on the table Jamie runs throw followed by my brothers their eyes light up when they see the bacon I grab two pieces of bacon and two pieces of toast "bacon!" they shout as the all fight to get to a seat finally sitting down and start to eat.

I watch as chase and jax start to fight after who gets the last pice of bacon before it gets physical i grab it and stuff it in my mouth "hey" they both shout as my other brothers howl with laughter. they  both look at each other and start to get up oh shit I'm in trouble but before they could do anything joe speeds up "ok that's enough it's time for school " I never thought I be so happy to hare the words time for school before we all get up joe has to go to work and Isaac will join him after taking Jamie to daycare and the rest of use have to go to are new school.

I kiss Jamie, Isaac and joe on the cheek I grab my bag and leather jacket and get in chase car and we drive off wondering what today would bring.

Ash PoV.

"Ash wake up!" Someone shouts I open my eyes seeing  my little sister prime-rose "whats up chipmunk" she sticks her tongue out at me "time to get up"she tells me I grown "ok go get Brooke up and ask if she could help u find cloths" i tell her she hurries up and runs out my room. I quickly have a  shower and get changed and head down stairs.

I make 3 bowls of cereal as there girl came down all dressed. teddy is crying in Brooke's arms when she comes down I take him start to give him a Banana for his breakfast "where's dad " Brooke asks while taking a bit of her cereal I stiffen at her question people like him don't deserve to be called dad "don't know don't care"I say in a bored Tone as I finish my breakfast "hey Brooke can u take the kids today I got somethings to do and I'm taking the bike" I say grabbing my bike keys and my leather jacket "only if I get to take your car" I roll my eyes she's obsessed with my new car more than I am "ok but it better come back the way you fond it" I answer back now it's her time to roll her eyes "yes sir"she mocks as I walk out the door.

I jump on my blue and black bike

and ride around for a bit to clear my mind forgetting that asshole that I'm supposed to call dad who Beats me  every day and night when he's home since mum died 1 year ago and threatens me that if I fright back he will do the same to my brother  a...

and ride around for a bit to clear my mind forgetting that asshole that I'm supposed to call dad who Beats me  every day and night when he's home since mum died 1 year ago and threatens me that if I fright back he will do the same to my brother and sisters I won't let that happen so I take all he's got.

It is now 8:25 so I decided to start heading to school. I start wondering what today will bring.