Chapter 30: your a part of my Family now

Ashes PoV

I wake up to someone slamming a door open I open my eyes to see my father standing there in front of the door looking pissed in both scences of the word (pissed can mean angry and it can mean drunk in cockney slang so may know this but apparently not my best friend I may just know it from my cockney roots) as soon as I see he's face I know this can't be good 'oh shit' I quickly untangle my self from a sleepy Ruby who is also slowly waking up from all the noise my father just made barging in here. I stand up next the bed to protect her.

"Oh I see your up here with some ugly as slut you probably knocked up grab your sisters and brother right now and oh your in so much trouble when you get home"he slurs with a sickly smile on he's face and I know what he means as soon as we get home he's going to beat me.

"No you can't take him" Ruby says grabbing my hand squeezeing it with no words beginning me not leave with him I squeeze to give her resurgence that I'm not going anywhere "shut up bitch you don't know anything you little whore" my dad says and I feel myself becoming angry how dear him talk to Ruby like that like he knows anything.

"she right, leave I'm taking Brooke, prime and teddy with me your not going anywhere near them again I'm not doing it anymore I'm not going to be your punching bag anymore I'm talking me siblings and we are leaving your sorry ass" I shout at him.

As my voice gets louder I notice the door open and my friends and siblings start to stand by the door hearing my words I hear Brooke's shocked gasp. She pushes past everyone to get through "all them times you were hurt they weren't from some stupid fight in school they were from him" Brooke says pointing to him the man that she loved the man she called her father but she is releasing what a monster he really is.

Brooke spins facing my sperm donor of a father "you mother fuuuc..." She screams charging at him but before she can get far she is grabbed around the waist by hunter he holds her close stoping her from attacking him.

Just then joe grabs my father by the collar "get the kids out of here" he says to no one inperticlar. jax takes the teddy, poppy and Jamie telling them he will go buy them ice cream whatever one they want as he drags the kids by the door back out . All our attention gets dragged back to joe holding the sperm donor.

"See there is a special place in hell for you motherfucker you are sick beating your own flesh and blood and let me guess I hard about your wife their mother are you going to tell me that you did because you were so hart broken that she die yes that s why you did it you turned to drink  then you felt angry and took it out on your boi did it make you fell like more of a man well guess what you not you are a coward nothing more with no balls now you can root in prison. Now remember don't drop the soap" joe says.

Suddenly police and a few security guard walk in arresting my fath taking him away for good. I fell ruby squeeze my hand in comfort as he dragged away kicking and screaming. Brooke turns to me getting out of hunters hold and runs over to hug me then slap me around the face.

"Why the fuck did you not tell me about that dickhead and what he was doing to you all this time I know he had changed after her death but not this much" she says looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I thought I was protecting you he was still a dad to you guys maybe not the best one but he was still all you had he would have beat you if he found out you know I was trying to keep you safe and happy" I tell one arm hugging the holding  her tear stroked face.

"Oh ash he stopped being my father she died you where more of a dad to all of us then he was" at that she boys her face in my chest. I look up when I feel to hands on my shoulders after Brooke goes back in to hunters arms  I look up to see drake he gives me a small smile.

"Ash I hate you went through this alone man for so long you stood by me when my mom got ill and my upped and left even though you had your own shit I'm sorry I wasn't there man" he says clearly pissed at self even though I know even if he did know there wouldn't be much he could have done and I tell him as much he still looks pissed but I know he'll be ok.

"Ok still wished I could of helped back then but I'm glade Ruby had had your back and  now  I know and if you need anything then tell me and I do it you know that right brother he says offering he's bent arm out to me, I slap me hand in he's smirking then leaning in his ear saying.

" ok hurry up and ask lizzy out I'm getting old watching you and her playing your silly little games" I tell him Pulling back rolling he's eyes but I see the small smirk on his face as he looks over at lizzy.

Joe walks over to me next "hey everything I said about your father was true and I'm sorry that you had to go through that but just know that everyone here in this room and including jax has your back if you need anything just call we'll be there your a part of the family now" he says clapping my back smiling.

I look around the room then to a smiling ruby sitting there hand out stretched for me I know that he is right this my family now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are near the end of the story probably going to do the last chapter then this journey will be over. I have also been thinking I might write a one shot / imagine story on some of the characters so you find out more about the other characters or another book maybe even bother I'm not sure yet tell me what you think.

I also have a few other books some fan fiction some original on the way that is manly the reason I haven't up dated in so long I'm trying to update more often even with mocks I'll hope to become a better writer and I hope you read or look at my other stories as hopefully my writing skills and writing on time become better.

Also as I know in many of the schools are doing mocks and really GCSEs not just me and my school I want to wish you all luck if you are doing them.