Chapter 12: ashs dad

Ash's PoV

After The party we decide to stay because we all had a few drinks and we said we will help josh and the girls tidy up tomorrow. As I lay my head hit the sofa cushion I thought  of the beating I know is coming tomorrow till my eyes started to shut and darkness consumed me.

The next day I woke with a pounding head ache "ahh" I say slowly getting up seeing every one was already up i slowly got up. josh was making coffee to help the hang over. I took slow sips trying to Delay going home as much as possible after he finished we all started to tide up it now was 11:00 i sighed I know my dad didn't have work but he will be up by now and most likely pissed because I have a life and friends and everything he wants.

It takes us 30 minuets to tide up what is quick compared to the mess that was. Soon it was time to go to my personal hell I said bye to everyone smiling at Ruby and got in my car followed by Brooke and drake who I had to drop off first.

------------After dropping ---------------------------------------------------------------------

We soon arrived home my dreams of him not being home were crushed when I saw him on the couch with a beer in he's hand oh grate that properly not he's first one and that defiantly not he's last one and its not even 12 yet he looks up when I shut the door he gives me that look that tells me I'm in some deep shit he doesn't say anything just turns he's head my sister goes up to shower she tell me she'll get prime what makes sigh knowing what's coming as soon as she leaves.

Ash's dad

As soon as my sister leaves the true dad that only I see comes out he walks over with a beer in he's hand and punches me in the stomach I double other holding my stomach letting a gasp out "did I say you could go out boy" my dad asks when I  didn'...

As soon as my sister leaves the true dad that only I see comes out he walks over with a beer in he's hand and punches me in the stomach I double other holding my stomach letting a gasp out "did I say you could go out boy" my dad asks when I  didn't  answer he pushes me to the floor repeatedly kicking me in the stomach and back never hitting me some wear you can see to make people suspicious soon he gets bored and knows the girls will be back so he stops walking away like nothing happened.

I slowly get up my back and ribs killing me but I just ignore the pain (what is easier said then done) and slowly go to my room before my room I don't want my sisters to see me like this so weak and pathetic so I just stay in my room when my sisters come I just tell I got a real bad hang over and I just want to sleep when I know for a fact I'm not going to sleep because my mind is to awake to fall asleep I think of all different thing like my mums death, my father abuse and Ruby it all comes back to her I know one thing for sure I might have just met her but I like no it's more then like but not love no it's something in between I live her yeah that sound right.

I live Ruby and I'll protect her with all I got.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys omg I can't believe I hit 5k readers when I first posted this I didn't even think I'll get ten I started written this because I had this idea in my head for so long and I want to show my best friend my idea and not lose and mix up all the papers I write my story on. I'm not lying when I saw I had 1k readers I was freaking out crying I was so happy my dad thought something happen now I got 5k it fills a dream so I want to say thxx for staying reading my book.

Also I need some help I know where I'm going with this book but I need some more stuff before I get if that makes sense so give me some ideas of how you want me to build up ash and Ruby's relationship and who would yo like see more of and doing what. I want to build the relationship with Ruby and her brothers but is there anyone else like do yo want see her bond with the girls tell me you thoughts in the comments and I see what I can do

Don't just read give me comments and feed back

Peace
Out ✌🏻

💕Love Demi 💕