Chapter 3: bad boy

Ash's PoV

As I got to school all I hared about was the new kids 3 boys 1 girl all the guys where talking how hot she was and her rocking body. I also Heard she turn down Ben the football captain in school he's fucked Half the girls in school and I don't think one girl has ever said no to he's cheesy pick up lines. I was deep in thought heading to calculus when something bumped into my hard chest. I looked into a stunning pair of blue eyes and captured there. And I felt something that I never felt for a girl before.

Ruby's PoV

I walk around trying to find my class. I swear this school is a maze I have no idea  how people find there way around even if you been going to this school for years you will get los.... My thoughts was interrupted by me bumping into a very hard and toned chest. I was about to fall when two strong arms cached me. I looked up and was instantly was captured into he's Beautiful emerald green eyes. After a minute of staring into each other's eyes I finely speak "thanks" I say smiling getting out of he's arms straightening up "it's ok beautiful" he says with a smile "you must be the new girl right" he asks I laugh "what makes you say that" he laughs still smiling "I would remember your face"
"Cheesy much" he laughs
"And you got the attitude I hared about"
I laugh "I defiantly got attitude" I reply
"What your name beautiful"he asks
"Ruby you"
"Ash"
Just then the the bell went off telling us to class what I still haven't found yet 'grate' I mutter "so what your class babe" ash asks " my name is Ruby to you and it's calculus" I snap I don't why "cool miss Moore right" I node "cool I got same I show you where it is" I was about to protest but he insisted and I had no idea so I agreed and walked to calculus with ash.