Chapter 5

I'm back no thanks to my brother.if you haven't seen it I add more characters so go cheek them out. Thank all my readers I now have more readers then my best friend and her book 'bad nerd' if you like a book that doesn't have rules and is a laugh go read it.ok let get to the story
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby PoV

The day went by quick before I know it there was one lesson to lunch and I didn't care because it was pe one of my favourite subject along with music. I also have this subject with cacy me and haven't had a lesson together all day but ash had kept me company he is really funny i leant a lot he's the bad boy of the school he has two sisters and brother he loves football he reminds me of my brothers. I can see he thinks I would judge him like everyone else some kids told me he got into lots of fights and put lots of the in hospital but I know there was a reason like when my brothers beat up my ex boyfriend who used to abuse me at a party that boy got put in hospital for a long time two broken legs and hands also a concussion.

I got dressed and walked out to find cacy. Because it was hot I wore shorts and a tank top. Boys stared and some wolf-whistled I just ignored them and spotted cacy he's back to me talking to some boys who looked to be in the football team. I ran to him and jumped on he's back he stumbled but saved he's self "do you have to that all the time" "yes" I answer he rolled he's eyes "guys this is my baby sister " answering the unasked questions from the boys who was opened mouth wondering why I jumped on he's back. I slapped he's head "call me baby sister I dare you" I say some of the boys laugh as he rubes he's head "ow your like a violent monkey" he says making all the boys laugh hard just then coach came out and said that we are playing football all the boys cheered while lots of the girls groaned. see i don't mind football I have 6 boys in my house and they all love football and they showed me everything so I got better.

After pe

I headed to changing room and got changed when a Mix Race girl with buff blue eyes and curly brown hair

came up to me "hey you must be ruby I'm jemima" she said smiling a real smile not a fake one that most girls give me to use me to get my brothers "hey" I say back "you're new round here you wanna come sit with me and my friends" she asks smiling"I...

came up to me "hey you must be ruby I'm jemima" she said smiling a real smile not a fake one that most girls give me to use me to get my brothers "hey" I say back "you're new round here you wanna come sit with me and my friends" she asks smiling"I don't know I was going to sit with my brothers I say packing my bag up "they can come as well my brother and the other boys need more boys around and you made quite the impression on ash" she says "oh you're ash's friend" I ask "well I'm more he's sisters friend but I guess we are friends and he's always around her making sure she's safe"  i think of brothers there the same with me " are you sure it's ok" I ask "yeah get your brothers and let's meet the gang"