Don't You Dare

By Shasta_jen

She smiles and laughs like there's no care in the world. She lives everyday seeming to be normal. Hiding what... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six

Chapter Forty

28.7K 976 102
By Shasta_jen

'Why are you stressing so much over this?' Twilight asked

I'm outside in front of the school smoking because my emotions are going wild and my mind won't stay in place.

'I knocked out Brittney, AGAIN! I'm going to get expelled. I need my high school diploma' I yelled at her pacing while taking huge puffs of my cigarette.

'She deserved it. Touching our mate like that' she growled.

I shut her out needing alone time with my thoughts.

I was out of place with this incident. I crossed the line by a mile. If the principle finds out I'll be kicked out for good. What about Arthur? What does he think about this incident? Do I look to attached to him? What about the guys? Will they think me and Arthur did something that made me more attached to him? Or all three, will they think am crazy?

All these questions and if's are making my head hurt. I sit down on the steps. I take a few more puffs till my cigarette turns to ash, then I pull out another one and light it.

Why did I have to be so fucking stupid!

"Hey" I hear a voice that belonged to a guy I'm scared will hate me. I close my eyes and took a silent deep breath.

"Hey" I turned around with a tight smile to Arthur who walked over to me and sat next to me.

"Do you mind if I continue to smoke?" I asked and he shook his head. I took another puff. We sat in silence for awhile till he cleared his throat.

"So...with what happened earlier....?" He asked.

"Yeah. Not one of my best moments" I said looking over to him. He was already looking at me. I gulped when I got trapped in his eyes and beauty.

"Why?" He asked and I turned away.

"Why it's not one of my best moments? Well for on-"

"Why did you punch her?" He asked interrupting me. I took another puff of my cigarette.

Um...it seemed like she was flirting with you." I said unsure and kind of embarrassed. I didn't look at him, didn't want to see his reaction.

"My wolf kind of took over too." I said hoping that might help.

'Don't blame it on me!' Twilight yells and I shut her out.

"I shouldn't have done it, I know." I said throwing the rest of my cigarette on the floor and about to get up but a hand goes around my wrist.

"Don't say that. We are mates. Mates are suppose to get jealous and hurt the ones that are trying to take their mate away." He said now standing and turned me around and grabbing the side of my face and making me lock eyes with him.

"I would've done that but ten times worse if I saw a guy doing that to you. I should've stopped her before you so I apologize for that. But to be honest that was hot." He said and I laughed at the end. We stared at each other for awhile till Author glanced down at my lips.

"May I?" He asked inching closer.

"Yes you may." I said and he put his lips on mine. He gently moved his lips against mine. I moved mine in sync with his. The other hand that wasn't on my face went to the small of my back bringing me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest and squeezing the fabric.

We both separated and like last time we put are foreheads on each others.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" I asked him looking up to him. He smiled

"Yes" He said and my head fell but he tilted my chin up.

"And I love crazy" He said to me and I smiled and laughed stepping away.

"You're so cheesy" I laughed and he laughed to. I was heading back to the school when Arthur tugged my arm back to him.

"Lets ditch and go somewhere fun" He said and I looked back to the school thinking about what will happen to Brittney and I looked back to Author and smiled, following him to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we get into his car.

"Somewhere" He said and I rolled my eyes. We start to drive out of the school's parking lot and onto the road.

"You know with this incident I'm going to get expelled." I told him as we turn. He growled and I shivered from it, which surprised me.

"No you won't be. I'll make sure of it." He said as we stop at a red light.

"Okay" I said as I look out the window. I loved this. Being with my mate alone. His smell surrounding me. I have no words to describe this. I'm happy again. I always thought nothing ,I mean nothing, would make my heart soar and ache after my parents died. My wolf said when we find our mate, happiness will come back and it did. Just sitting in a car next to him makes butterflies flutter in my stomach. Is he finally mine?

I look over to him and cant believe my eyes seeing so much sexiness and hotness in one person. His sharp jawline with a slight stubble. His hair so dark and shiny looking, tousled like he woke up and just ran his hand through it. I only see one eye, right eye, the blue one, I can't decide which eye is my favorite and I don't think I ever will.

"You stare a lot" He said to me and I look away and he laughs.

"Th-there was something on your face" I stutter out and he laughs again.

"Did the big bad lone wolf just stutter?" He said and I roll my eyes.

"Believe me, you haven't seen my bad side." I told him and he raised an eyebrow as he looks over to me.

"So punching a girl then kneeing her head isn't your bad side?" He asked

"Not even close." I said as the car goes on the high way.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"Somewhere....different" He said and once again I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the details" I said sarcastically he laughs as he drives faster on the high way.

"What kind of car is this?" I asked him looking around the car. It was really nice with its black leather seats and so many buttons.

"A convertible Ferrari F430" He said and my eyes grew excited when he said convertible.

"Convertible?" I said to him and he pushed a button and the top started to remove. I smiled when the wind hit my face. I rolled down my window and unbuckled. I put half of my body out the car feeling the huge hit of the wind on my body. Arthur then went faster and I screamed with excitement.

After about ten minutes we started to slow down and I went back into the car and rolled up my window which didn't do much with the top off. Author pushed the same button as last time and the top started to come back up.

We drove into a liquor store parking lot and parked.

"Is this a place where you can buy beer without an ID or something?" I asked as we step out of the car.

"No. Its a parking spot." He said as he starts to walk out of the parking lot.

"Oh" I said as I follow him. We walked in silence for awhile, me looking around and him looking straight forward. It looked like we were in the middle of no where. We were walking at the edge of a forest that I would love to shift and run in.
"Are we almost there?" I asked him as I jog up to him.

"5 more minutes. I believe." And my eyes went large

"You believe! Do you even know where you're going?" I asked him really hoping he did.

"Yes I just forgot how long it takes me to get there." He said and I calmed down. I started to think of where we might be going. I hope its in the forest and not in a tiny town or something. I'm also hoping that its just going to be the two of us and no extra people are coming.

"This way" Author said as he turns into the forest. I smile as we walk into the trees and finally into the beautiful forest that I was waiting to go into so badly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40!

I'm going to be honest with you guys, I have no clue with where this book is going! But I will make it fun and exciting for you guys that you will wish it will never end.

A few of you guys are commenting on my grammar errors and I thank you for it. So just keeping voting and bring in those comments.

Thanks @CandyWand for the grammar point outs.

And thanks @TheLoneWolf_84 for being there through out my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 8.6K 20
Iris Smith is a shy and timid girl she knew to live her life head down and never to get attention. Asher was made the way he is because of his past...
186K 5.8K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
92.8K 2.1K 24
COMPLETE REWRITE is out, but currently not completed. "What do you think about our Alpha?" Gina asked me. My eyes stayed glued on the Alpha that was...
1.3M 43.2K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...