One direction fanfic-on hold

By TheWritersTable

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Name help
update

Chapter 26

146 0 0
By TheWritersTable

My P.O.V.

......................................................

I woke up the next morning feeling better than I did last night, I got up and went downstairs and found every one else down there except Niall. They were all eating an English breakfast which smelt lush but I didn't want any thing big so I just decided on having co-co pops and a cup of tea.

When Niall came down he looked at every one eating then grabbed himself a plate and fired a load of food on it, he also grabbed himself a bowl of cereal as well.

"Niall, you are such a pig. I don't know how your not fat." I said.

"It's because I'm Irish." Every one looked at him with raised eye brows the turned back to their food.

"So, what you up to today?" My mam asked.

"Were going to madame tussauds then probably for a walk around the town a bit." Mary said.

"That's nice, I don't know what I'm doing today." My mam replied.

When every one had finished their breakfast we all went back upstairs to get ready.

"So I take it were OK." Niall said as we walked into our room.

"Of course were OK, I was just over reacting and I was tired." I told him.

"So will you reconsider my question?" He asked.

"Niall, I can't. Not yet any ways, maybe when my dad has been caught I will consider it but at the minute no. I can't think straight knowing that he is out there." He nodded then went to the bathroom to clean his teeth. When we were ready we headed back downstairs to meet every one, today was the same as yesterday. Every one was waiting for us.

"I say we walk there." Mary said.

"Do you know how to get there from here?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, me and Kathryn have been there before you know."

"So what if you have, that doesn't mean you know your way from here." Zayn said.

"We stayed like up the road from here so we do know our way."

"Bitch fight." I almost screamed.

"OK. Any ways, I think we should get going." Kathryn said.

"Yeah lets go, I think you should lead the way babe." Harry said to Kathryn.

"Aww Harry, did you not get any last night so you think that if you suck up to her you'll get some tonight." Louis said. Harry blushed bright red and I think he knew he did because he stormed out of the b'n'b. The boys all walked behind us so they could talk about us probably.

"So I see you made up with Niall, you didn't get up to anything did you?" Eleanor asked.

"No, me and Niall aren't like you and Louis." I said with a wink. We all laughed including Eleanor.

"Is that those lads again?" Ataya asked.

"Oh no, some one grab Eleanor's arse while I grab Sam." Mary said Jokingly. This caused us to laugh even more which got the strange group of boys attention.

"Oh no, they've noticed us. Just act normal." Eleanor said.

"Norman, us. That's never going to happen." I said. The lads wolf whistled so we instantly turned to Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn to find them all glaring at the group of boys. We stopped and waited for our boys to catch up to us.

"Hust ignore them, you are all boys so you should know what your sex is like. And not in the dirty way before you start laughing." I said but they still laughed. I looked back over to the group of lads and the one who grabbed me yesterday winked at me, this cause me to blush. Any girl would if a cute lad winked at them, I looked at Niall realising that he had noticed me blush at the other lad.

"I love you, you know that right." I whispered in Niall's ear.

"Of course I do." He said but sounded a bit upset. I decided to have another look at the group of lads but they were gone, which was a relief cause at least now I know that they will probably not follow us.

Mystery Person's P.O.V.

......................................................

"You didn't tell me she had a boyfriend." I said

"I didn't have to cause I knew that you would find out for your self."

"I'm not like that, I don't steal girls off other people."

"I'm paying you to do it aren't I!"

"Yeah but I'd rather not do it now." He pinned me up against the wall.

"Listen, your going to do it or I will kill you and you little friends." He said pointing to the lads I was with.

"Fine, I'll do it." I said. He let me go and I walked back to my mates.

"Come on lads, we have a little business to attend to." I told them as we headed off to madame tussauds. The place where the girls were going.

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

I know Sam wouldn't do any thing to hurt me but she blushed when that lad winked at her, the only explanation I can think of for her blushing is that she likes him. Maybe that's why she doesn't want to marry me. I'm just being paranoid, she told me the reason she doesn't want to marry me. She also said that she'd maybe reconsider my question after her dad has been locked up. Hopefully it will be some time soon.

"Niall, look who it is. It's Barack Obama" Sam said. This made me smile because I've always wanted my photo took with him, even though it's a wax doll this is probably the best chance I'm going to get for a picture. There was one of just me and Barack Obama wax doll. Me, Sam and the wax doll and then all of us with the wax doll. We got some randomer to take it for us.

We went around the whole of madame tussauds in about two hours then we decided to head to town. Just as were walking to the exit we saw the group of lads from before, it's like they were stalking us. I was about to go over there before I was grabbed on the shoulders.

"Niall mate, I wouldn't do it. It will only upset the girls if any of us end up in a fight, just try to remember that were here to take Sam's mind off things." Liam said. Fighting would definitely not take her mind off things so I just walked out side with the others.

"So, you girls gonna buy anything today?" Zayn asked.

"No, were gonna leave our shopping until a bit later on in the trip." Ataya said.

"You girls are seriously not going to buy anything." Liam said.

"Nope." Mary replied.

"But you can never go to town without buying anything." Louis said.

"Well we aren't going to buy anything." Eleanor told him.

"I say if you do buy anything then you have to but us all food." Harry said.

"And if we don't but anything then what?" Kathryn asked.

"Then we'll buy you food." Harry said.

"Oh it's on." Sam said trying to an american accent but failed."

"FAIL." Mary said.

Mary and Sam started having a fake fight, you know know the one where you slap each others hands really fast. That one, obviously it wouldn't be a proper fight because their to close to do that.

We eventually got to town and as usual the girls started looking at every thing, as we were walking around Prime mark Mary decided to stop because she saw something she has wanted for ages. A super man hoodie, Liam has one and he is always saying that she can have his but she always says that she doesn't want his. Every one knows why though, it's because she know how much Liam likes his super man hoodie.

"Oh my god, I wish we'd never said that we weren't going to by anything today." Mary said.

"You can if you want to." Harry said, obviously wanting the girls to buy dinner."

"Ha, I'm not buying dinner for any one. I'll just wait until another day to buy it."

"But what if it's gone next time your in town? What will you do then?" Harry asked.

"Well, er. I'll just have to take Liam's until I can get one." Mary said.

"Harry, if you say another word about buying stuff I'm not going to speak to you." Kathryn told him.

"Aww, babe. Why spoil my fun?" Harry asked.

"Because we are not buying food for any of you boys."

We went round a load of other shops before Sam stopped out side of New look and stared into the window.

"OMG, that is just lush." She said about a pair of pyjamas. It was a mini mouse vest top and matching shorts to go with it, I could see in her eyes how much she wanted it so I decided to go in New look and buy it for her.

"I got something for you." I said as I came back out side.

"Niall, I can't accept it because our bet will be...." She said trailing off. "Actually I can, because I didn't buy it. You did." She said.

The rest of the gang had walked on a bit so we had to catch up to them, when we did every one looked at Sam's hands noticing the bag.

"Ha, you girls are buying dinner." Harry and Louis cheered.

"I think not." Sam said.

"I think yes, you bought something." Harry said.

"Actually, Niall bought it for me." She told them.

"Niall, what did you do that for. You should have let her go buy it, you know what she's like." Louis said.

"Please don't insult me or I will kick you where the sun don't shine." Sam threatened Louis.

"Ha, isn't that what you said to that lad the other day." Ataya said then covered her mouth. What did she mean.

Ataya's P.O.V.

......................................................

I covered my mouth realising what I had just said, I didn't mean to slip up. It just came out of my mouth. By the look and the girls' faces they were not happy and the look on the boys' faces was showing confusion.

"What do you mean isn't that what she said to some lad the other day?" Niall asked.

"Er nothing." I said a bit to quickly.

"Girls." Harry said. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." Eleanor said while laughing nervously.

"Can we go? I want to get back and spend a little time with mum and the others." Sam said as she started to walk away.

"We have to tell them." Mary said.

"No, it has nothing to do with you or Kathryn or Ataya. It's to do with me and Eleanor."

"If you think about it it's not that bad really." Kathryn said.

"If you don't tell them then I will." Eleanor said.

"Fine, those lads that we saw earlier. They were at the pleasure beach, they slapped Eleanor's arse then one of them grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go until I told his I'd kick him in the balls." Sam said. "Actually, it's quite funny." She said then burst out laughing. All of us girls started to laugh as well but when I looked at the lads they didn't look too happy, especially Louis and Niall.

"Lads, I'm going to find them." Louis said.

"Oh Louis, please don't. There just silly little boys trying to make a bit of fun for them selves."Eleanor said then kissed him on the lips.

"Niall, don't even think about it. You should have told us that our clothes had gone see through, if you did then maybe the lads won't have noticed us." Sam said. Obviously knowing what Niall was thinking.

"Don't blame this on me, I saw you blush when he winked at you before." Niall fired back.

"Any girl would if they were winked at by a cute lad, you can look but you can't touch."

"Oh but if I looked at another girl you'd probably go off your rocket."

"CONSIDERING I SEE YOU LOOK AT THEM ALL THE TIME." Sam screamed before walking off. By this time every one was walking past staring, before Sam got too far away we heard her scream at people walking past.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ALL THINK YOUR STARING AT." We all gasped because Sam never uses the word fuck.

"Does any body else think we should go after her?" I asked.

"Yeah, considering there is a physco after her." Mary said. We set off in the direction Sam had gone but we couldn't find her any where.

"Maybe she's gone back to the b'n'b." Liam said. All the way back to the b'n'b Niall wouldn't speak, he just looked like he wanted to scream until he had no voice left. Niall and Sam have only just made up and they've argued again but I think I know the reason for it, I think every one does.

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

Me and Sam have argued twice since being on this stupid holiday and we've only been here for two days. She has no right to blame me for that lad grabbing her, she should have remembered that white goes see through when it gets wet. She was the one who pointed it out in the first place. She is doing my head in at the minute.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

When we finally got back to the b'n'b we checked the front room to see if Sam was there but she wasn't, she wasn't in the kitchen either.

"Niall, go check to see if she's in your room." I told him.

"Why should I, she'll only start another argument." Niall said.

"Fine, I'll go." I said as I walked out of the room and up the stairs to Sam's room. I got to Sam and Niall's room and the door was open a little bit. "Sam, are you in there." No one replied so I decided to go in, she wasn't there so I checked the bathroom and she wasn't there. Before I knew what I wan doing my feet started to take me down the stairs.

"She isn't there." I said.

My P.O.V.

........................................................

I've been walking for over an hour, I didn't want to go back to the b'n'b because I knew that they would go looking for me there and I just can't be bothered talking to any one.

Just as I decided to head back to the b'n'b some one grabbed me.

"Hello again." The male voice said. I turned around to see who it was who had grabbed me =, it was the lad from the pleasure beach with his group of friends.

"Er hi." I said.

"Where's your friends?" One of the other boys asked.

"There err, just up the road. I told them I'd catch right up with them."

"Don't lie, we saw you storming away from them all." The boy who had hold of me said.

"Then why did your friend ask?" I asked.

"To see if you'd tell the truth or not." He said. "I'm Charlie by the way, may I ask what your name is?" He asked. So the boy who wasn't letting go of me is called Charlie, do I trust him enough to tell him my real name. Him and his friends were staring at me, waiting to hear my name.

"Er it's Sam."

"That's a very pretty name for a pretty girl like you." Charlie said. "This is Ben." He said pointing to the boy who had asked me where every one was. "And these are Max, Craig, Steven, Billy and Ed."

"Nice to meet you all but I have to get back now. My mum will be getting worried." I told them.

"What about you boyfriend, won't he be worried?" Max asked.

"Yeah he will." I told them. At first I didn't think that Charlie was going to let me go but in the end he did.

"See you around." Charlie said with a creepy smile on his face.

What does he mean see you around, I wasn't planning on seeing him again or going off by my self again. I shouldn't have gone off by my self now because my dad could be any where. When I got back to the b'n'b I heard people crying, what have I done. As I walked into the front room all eyes turned to me before my ma ran up to me.

"You stupid girl, where have you been? We were just about to call the police." My mam said.

"I went for a walk, I needed to cool off." I told her.

"If you need to cool off take some one with you next time, anything could have happened."

"I know, I know. I wasn't thinking at the time." I looked over to every one else noticing how angry they looked, oopsie. I'm in for it later. The last person I looked at was Niall, he wasn't looking at me. I felt the guilt build up inside of me, why did we have to have that stupid argument. It wasn't his fault, I was just taking it out on him because I'm scared and angry that my dad is still free. I need to sort this out.

"I'm going to my room, I'm a bit tired and I want to think things through." I said, Niall looked up as I said this so I gave his the 'we need to talk' look.

I went upstairs waiting in my room for Niall to come up. When he did come up I nodded towards the bed for him to sit down.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, I'm just angry at my self for letting 'him' get to me." I told him, I don't really want him knowing that I' scared because if he knows that I'm scared it will only worry him more.

"I'm sorry too, I know what you going through so I should...." Niall was saying until I interrupted him.

"No Niall, you don't have to be sorry for anything. Listen, if anything ever happens to me I don't want you to try to saving or try to get revenge because I don't want you getting hurt."

"You can't expect me to just sit there and do nothing." He said.

"I do expect you to sit there and do nothing, I expect every one to do nothing. You have to promise me Niall, promise me you'll do nothing and stop the others from doing anything."

"I.. I can't."

"Please, promise me if anything happens you will keep your self and the others safe."

"Fine." Niall said as he gulped, there was an awkward silence between us now.

"You know those boys, even though they are a little cute. They have nothing on you." I said, this cheered Niall up a bit as it brought a smile to his face.

"I should tell you this now so you don't find out later and we get into another argument, I bumped into the group of boys again. They introduced themselves and one of them said that he'll see me around. His name is Charlie."

"OK, if we do happen to see them around we'll just ignore them and carry on with our day." Niall said.

"What if he tries to speak to us?" I asked.

"We'll deal with that when the time come."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
180K 7.4K 53
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
267K 9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
978K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...