One direction fanfic-on hold

By TheWritersTable

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Name help
update

Chapter 16

153 0 0
By TheWritersTable

Sam's P.O.V.

........................................................

 I woke up to the sounds of laughter. 'Great, every one is up before me again'. I thought to my self, I was about to get out of the tent when i heard them talking about me so I listened to what they were saying.

"I'm really glad Sam moved here, I wish she had been here all of her life though cause it would of been even better." I heard Niall say.

"Yeah, she is great. If it wasn't for me I don't think we would have ever spoke and maybe she would have ended up with slag face Chantelle." Mary said.

"She doesn't have that kind of personality though, she has a bad temper. I wouldn't like to be on the other side of her fist." Harry said this time, I started giggling to my self.

"Yeah, well I hate her. I've never liked her, she is such a bitch." Louise said this, that shocked me. I heard whispering then they all jumped at the tent, I don't think I have ever screamed or jumped as much in my life.

"That is not funny guy's." I said whilst they were all laughing. "And Louise, how could you say that about me?" I said as I came out of the tent.

"Cause I knew you were awake and listening to us, I love you really. In the friend way."

"Yeah yeah Louise, whatever you say. Its tough shit any ways cause she is mine so you'll have to put up with Eleanor." Niall said.

"I alway's knew you loved Sam, but i'll stay cause I love you." Eleanor said to Louise we all loved winding him up.

"Hey, why have you girls got one of my bikini's on?" I asked.

"Cause we wanted to sunbathe and we couldn't be bothered going home for our own bikini's. Thanks for lending us them." Kathryn told me.

"I'll be back in a minute, i'm just going to get a bikini on." I told every one.

I went inside and got changed into one of my bikini's, it's lucky i have loads. Just as I was walking back to the back garden I realised mum hadn't been out to see us. "Hey guy's, where's my mum?" I asked.

"She's gone out." Niall told me.

"Yeah she has." Mary then said.

"What do you mean Mary?"

"Well, I was looking out side and I saw her get into some one else's car."

"Who's?" I asked.

"Some lad."

"Hmm, she never mentioned anything to me about a lad."

"She doesn't have to tell you every thing, me and my mum are close but we still don't tell each other every thing." Harry told me.

"Yeah well you haven't been in a situation where your dad is a physco have you?"

"Well I suppose you two should tell each other every thing."

"I'll just have to ask her when she get's back."

Harry's P.O.V.

.....................................................

Sam did have a point about me not having a physco dad so maybe her and her mum should tell each other every thing. Us boys were in the swimming pool whilst the girls were sunbathing, I had to do it. I couldn't resist the urge to soak all the girls so I did it.

They were all pretty mad but it got them to come in the pool, we played a bit of volley ball for a bit until we got bored of it.

"Hey guy's, wanna go to the park for a bit?" Eleanor asked.

"Might as well, we've got nothing better to do." Ataya replied.

"I think we better get changed first though." Mary said.

"Come on girls, lets go in side and change." Sam told them, me and the lads said at the same time. "Awwww." The girls just laughed at us all then went inside, us boys got changed then waited for the girls to come back out. While we were sitting there we heard shouting.

"Mum, where have you been?"

"Ive been out why?"

"Why didn't you let any one know where you were going, especially since you were going out with a boy."

"Well i wasn't expecting to be long, and anyways. Its none of your business, im the mother not you."

"I don't care, i'd rather still have my mother than loose her." The next lot of talking was mumbled then the girls came outside except from Sam.

"What going on?" Niall asked.

"Sam and her mum arguing." Kathryn told us.

"What was that last little bit they were saying." I asked.

"Her mum just said that they need to talk so that's when we knew we needed to exit the house." Mary said.

Mary's P.O.V.

.....................................................

We had all been waiting for Sam for about 20 minutes before she came out the back, she didn't look at any of us; just stared into the distance. I decided to try and get her out of her trance. "Sam, Sam. SAM." I said whilst waving my hand in front of her face.

"Er yeah."

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Oh, er nothing. I've never got into an argument with my mam before."

"Oh babe, it will be fine. Parents and children are supposed to argue from time to time, your arguing has just started later than every one else's." Niall told Sam.

"Yeah, you'll be back to being best friends again in half an hour." Kathryn said.

Eventually we got to the park and Sam seemed to cheer up a bit, all we did was mess around. We got a few funny looks from people walking past us but we don't care, there's no kids here because its not a kids park; it's a teens and older park. Liam started chasing me because he was going to tickle me when I  ran into something and fell to the ground, the smell of it burned my nose. I looked up and guess who was standing there. "CHANTELLE."

"Dont even talk to me." She said.

"Don't worry, i wouldn't wanna." I said whilst getting up. I started to walk away from her when she got me by my hair, I swear I could feel if pulling out. "Get off me you slag."

"Who do you think you are, calling me a slag. You knew I liked Liam so you decided to go out with him to get at me, whilst sleeping with people behind his back." Chantelle said.

"Excuse me, I think its the other way round. You got your filthy claws into him first all because you realised that I liked him, oh and you've just admited that you slept with other people behind his back by trying to turn it around on me." The gang had now gathered round us and Chantelle still hadn't let go of my hair.

"Get off my girlfriend now." Liam told her.

"Why should I? I can do what ever I want."

"I don't think so, take your filthy hands off my girlfriend now."

"No!" 'Please Liam, don't do anything stupid. I thought to my self. The next thing I knew she was on the ground, off of my hair but it wasn't Liam that had put her there. It was Sam, she didn't look to happy. "I am not in the mood today to be dealing with you. GET A LIFE YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH." Sam got up and started walking away but then turned round and kicked Chantelle right in the stomach. "And that is for laughing at me when I was in the wheel chair." She walked off and sat on a bench then chantelle got up and ran, we went back over to Sam to see if she was OK.

"Hey, are you ok." I asked.

"Yeah, I just wanna go home now." She got up and started walking.

"Sam stop." Niall said. "The doctor said you need to stay in your wheel chair when we go for long walks so get back here and in this wheel chair now."

She burst out laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Niall asked.

"You, your so funny when you try to take charge. I love you."

"Oh just come on, and I love you too."

"CARROTS." Louis shouted, we all burst into laughter and Sam couldn't stop laughing all the way back to her house.

"Hey, er. I'm gonna have an early night so I'll catch you all tomorrow."

"OK, by Sam." We all said.

"And Niall, would you mind staying at home tonight. I wanna try and work things out with mum."

"Yeah babe, that's fine. I'll see you tomorrow, love you." They gave each other a kiss then Niall came with us while Sam went into her house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
963K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...