One direction fanfic-on hold

By TheWritersTable

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Name help
update

Chapter 15

157 0 0
By TheWritersTable

1 month later

...............

My P.O.V.

......................................................

I'd been going to the hospital weekly to see how my legs were improving, the doctors said that they knew I would get better faster than other people normally would. I'm going today and I may be getting out of this stupid chair, hopefully I do.

"Mum, are you coming with me and Niall to the hospital because were going now?"

"No, i'm going to stay here and get some house work done. I'll see you when you come home."

OK mum, love you."

"Love you too Hun."

Niall pushed me to the bus stop which is just around the corner, he doesn't almost run me onto the road like every one else does. Especially Mary, I swear she doesn't want me to get out of this chair; she's in love with it.

"Hey babe, you excited.?" Niall asked.

"About maybe getting out of my chair, nah."

"Really?"

"Of course I am you douche."

"Hey, your lucky I love you or you wouldn't be getting away with that."

"Awww, i love you too. Douche."

"Right, no kisses for you"

"Aww, Nialler. I'm soo sorry, please forgive me." I said.

"Fine."

"Well don't just stand there, come round here and give me a kiss." I told him, he did and if I wasn't in my wheel chair he would have had to stop me from falling. I always get butterfly's when he kisses me.

The bus finally arrived so we headed up to the hospital, when we got into the hospital a nurse took me to a room whilst we waited for the doctor.

"Hi Sam, how are you today?" The doctor asked.

"Fine thanks, er so will I be getting out of the chair today?"

"Well, your the only one that can answer that." The doctor told me. I sat for a few minutes and started to push my self up, it was a bit of struggle seen as I still had my arm in a cast still. "I cant do it." I said.

"Maybe if we help you to stand up, it doesn't help with you only having one decent hand." The doctor said. Niall and the doctor helped me up but I didn't want them to let go of me. "I cant do it, i'm too scared. I want my mum."

"Ok, i'll go phone her and see if she'll come here then." Niall said.

"Thank you." Niall gave me a kiss and walked out of the room to go phone my mum, he'd do anything for me.

Niall's P.O.V.

.....................................................

"Hey, it's Niall. Sam wants you to come to the hospital, she wont try to get out of the chair unless your here." I said to Sam's mum.

"OK, i'll be five minutes. I'll just tell your friends, they'll have to finish up here."

"Why, what are they doing there?" I asked.

"Well were throwing Sam a party seen as she didn't get her last one, only i'll be here this time. And its going to Be a congratulations party because we know that she'll get out of the wheel chair." Sam's mum told me.

"OK, so I guess i'm not aloud to tell Sam."

"Of course not."

"OK then, see you when you get here." I hung up the phone and went back into Sam's room. "She's on her way." When Sam's mum finally arrived she had a little talk with Sam before we started to help her out of the chair again, the doctor stood next to her, I stood behind her and her mum stood in front of her. "Right, were going to let go but were not gonna let you fall."Sam's mum said.

"I cant, i'm too scared." Sam said.

"You have no choice." Sam loved her mum and trusted her so she stood waiting for us to let her go, the doctor let go first, I let go second and her mum let go last. My heart was beating a thousand miles an hour in case Sam fell. She managed to stand on her own so we sat her back down so the doctor could remove the casts, once they were removed we went to help her back up again but she stopped us. "I think I can get my self up now, I know i've still got the cast on my arm but it wont be as hard to get up with the casts off my legs." She started to get up but she fell right back into her chair. "Ow."

"What's wrong." I asked, worried.

"I've got cramp in my leg." I know you shouldn't laugh but I did and she hit me. "Stop laughing, it hurts."

"I'm sorry babe, its just funny." She hit me again and we heard some one else laugh. "Mum, now your laughing. You two always bully me."

"Sorry Hun, has it gone yet?" Sam's mum asked.

"Yes, doc. Do u think i'll be able to get up with out it hurting again?"

"Yes but you may get it from time to time with you not walking for so long."

"Oh, for fff."

"Don't you dare." Sam's mum interrupted Sam.

"What, I was gonna say for frig sake." Sam said whilst winking. She eventually stood up and started walking. we all clapped, even the doctor. Her mum was nearly in tears.

"You can take the chair with you because you are still going to need it if you are going out and about but if you are just in the house then you wont need it."The doctor told us.

"OK, thanks doc. I'll see you when I have to come back and get the cast off my hand."

"OK, bye." We went home in Sam's mums car.

Louis P.O.V.

.....................................................

Niall text to say they were on their way home so we all got ready for them walking in. We are all so excited for Sam, cant wait to see her walk again. When they got back we all shouted at the same time. "SURPRISE." But Sam wasn't walking, she was still in her chair. "Hey guy's, thanks for the party. I have a surprise for you guy's." Sam said. She started getting up out of her chair and she stood, Kathryn started to cry bless her.

"You had us going there Sam, we though that you still couldn't walk." Mary said.

 "Well I can, when i'm in the house. If we go any where I have to have the wheel chair with me, but it wont be long till I don't need it any more."

"Does that mean you can get out of the chair when we are at the park?" Mary asked.

"Yes Mary it does, and yes you can go mess about in it."

"YES." Mary really loves that wheel chair, she's just as bad as me and harry.

"Mary, I just have to say one thing. I claim first go when we go to the park." Said Harry. Mary looked a bit peed off that she didn't think to say that first, it doesn't matter any way's because she'll just pull Harry out of the chair.

"I'll fight you for it, styles."

"Oh, it's on proudie."

"Arm wrestle."

"Bring it!"

"OK, i'll leave you guys to it." Said Sam's mum. Sam's mum went upstairs and Mary and Harry got ready to arm wrestle. "Wait, before you start I need to get something." I ran into the kitchen and got a carrot then went back into the living room. "Right, the carrot is in charge."

I spoke in a squeaky voice acting to be the carrot. "Right guy's, keep it clean. Wrestle."

"Hey Louis, that carrot sounds manlier than you." Sam said. Every one burst out laughing.

"Sam, that really hurt." I said pretending to cry.

Mary decided to take advantage of Harry while he was laughing and shoved his arm down. "Hey, that's not fair. I want a re-match." Harry moaned.

"Fine, but i'll still win you." Mary told him. They took the re-match and it was a good battle but as Mary said she won.

"I won, I won. Styles got beat by a girl."

"Shut up, I let you win."

"Nah you never. Just admit it, i'm stronger than you."

"Never."

Harry sat in a mood for ages whilst every one else was having fun drinking, Sam was one of those people who didn't like to drink much but she took advantage tonight. I saw her sneaking about taking swigs of other people's drinks, the cheeky mare. She is quite funny when she is drunk. She walked right into the door and kept talking to the TV, we just left her to it.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

......................................................

Everyone seemed to be enjoying them selves, Harry even started to enjoy his self. Mary was sitting on the window sill. "Mary will you get off there, your going to fall." I said.

"Yeah Mary, come on. We don't want you getting hurt now do we." Liam said.

"Oh shut up guy's, oh look, i'm dancing whilst sitting on the window sill."

"Hey guy'ssss, just leaveee her alonse." Sam said drunkenly. We all went back to chatting to each other or in Sam's case talking to the TV, I looked around and noticed that Mary had disappeared. She must have gone to the toilet, I wonder where every one will be sleeping tonight then. Harry answered that question for me. "Hey, why don't we camp in Sam's back garden tonight."

"OK, but Sam only has two tents. Were gonna need another 3." Niall said.

"Well i've got some." Liam told us.

"OK, well i'll just let Trisha know(sam's mum)." Niall said. "Hey Trish, were just popping round to Liam's to get a couple more tents, were staying in the back garden tonight. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Don't be too long though."

"We wont." We put Sam into her wheelchair because even if Liam's house is just round the corner she can not walk in the state that she is in. Maybe the fresh air will sober her up a bit, and a bottle of water.

"Hey guy's, where's Mary?" I asked as we walked out of Sam's front door.

"Hey, i'm down here. A Lil help please." We looked over the the bush underneath the window and there was Mary lying in the bush. Sam got out of her chair and staggered over to Mary.

"OOOOO, who did this to you. Was it the bush? You stupid thing, pulling my friend down. Just cause you fancy her." We couldn't help but laugh at Mary lying upside down in the bush and Sam talking to the bush, we walked over and helped Mary up and helped Sam back into her chair.

"I think she is off her head, we have got to get her this drunk more often." Louis said.

"Yeah, but it's me that is gonna have to look after her while she is being sick in the night isn't it. She is funny though." Niall said. She started to sing 'singing in the rain' even though it isn't raining, we had to sit with Sam outside of Liam's house so she didn't go waking every one in the house up.

Harry's P.O.V.

......................................................

We eventually got back to Sam's house and Sam had sobered up a bit, the girls sat back whilst us lads put up the tents. As usual, they are so lazy. Every time Ilook round at them they seem to be giggling and staring at us lads. "Hey boys, come here."

"What is it Harry?" Niall asked.

"The girls are up to something." I whispered.

"How do u know that?" Zayn asked.

"Because they keep looking at us and giggling."

"Hmmm, I have a plan." Louis told us." When they least expect it we'll chuck them in the pool, from the trampoline."

"Its lucky the tents aren't right next to the pool cause they'd get soaked." Zayn whispered.

After we'd set up the tents we went and sat on the trampoline, I didn't know how we were going to do this but we'd find a way. We stood up, picked up the girls and chucked them in the pool . They screamed there heads off and us lads kept laughing, they were gonna kill us when they got hold of us. We looked at the pool and the girls had disappeared, then all of a sudden the trampoline tipped and us lads were in the pool.

"Just as we'd planned it." Sam said whilst laughing.

"Harry you tit." Liam said.

"What did I do?"

"You gave us the idea to do something to the girls."

"Well Louis was the one who came up with the plan."

"Oh for god sake, will you boys just shut up. Were going to get changed into our pj's." Mary said.

"OK we'll get changed out here." I told the girls.

"Hmmm, boxers or naked." I asked the lads."

"We'd appreciate the boxers." Louise said.

"So naked then." I took off all of my clothes and stood waiting for the girls to come back, Sam looked like she was having a spaz attack when she came back it was so funny. The rest couldn't cover their eyes fast enough, well except for Kathryn. She just laughed then told me to put my boxers back on, we sat for hours drinking and talking before finally deciding to get some sleep and as usual Sam was asleep first again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 14.2K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
262K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
471K 29.8K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...