One direction fanfic-on hold

By TheWritersTable

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Name help
update

Chapter 12

192 1 0
By TheWritersTable

Mary's P.O.V.

........................................................

 I woke up and my neck was sore, every one was asleep but it seemed like some one was missing. I looked around and realised that Sam's mum and Niall weren't here, I  looked at my phone to see what time it was. 5:30am, 'god that's early' I thought to my self; I decided to text Niall to see where he was. I waited 5 minutes and there was still no reply so I decided to get up to go get a drink of water. As I stood up some one grabbed my arm. I almost jumped out of my skin, when I turned around I saw Liam looking at me tiredly. "Hey, where you going? He said then yawned.

"Just to get a cup of water, do you want one?

"ER yeah."

"Ok, actually I might go and see if the canteen is open cause I could do with a hot chocolate right now."

"OK, i'll come with you."

"Liam, you don't have to. You can go back to sleep if you like."

"No, it's OK. I wanna come with you." Liam and I walked side by side to the canteen, surprisingly it was open. I was actually expecting it to be closed but I wanted an excuse to go for a walk.

"Yes, what can I get you?" The woman said behind the counter.

"Two hot chocolates. Er Liam, do you want anything to eat?"

"Yeah, a nando's but i'll have to make do with a fry up."

"A fry up at this time of morning. Liam, your absolutely mental, you ain't been awake long. Er yeah can we have two hot chocolates and a fry up please."

"Ok, beans aswell."

"Yeah please." Said Liam.

"Ok, i'll bring it right over."

"Thanks. " I said to the woman. Liam and I sat waiting for our hot chocolates and his fry up in silence. "Here you are." Said the woman.

"Thanks." Liam replied. Liam started stuffing his mouth with food, not chewing it properly. I hate it when he does that, i'm gonna wind him up so much. "Hey liam, would you like to.... you know."

"No I dont know unless you mean something dirty." He said with his mouth full of food.

"No Liam, I mean. Would you like to go for a nando's?"

"Yeah, i'd love to. Wait, it's like 5:45 in the morning."

I started to laugh, "I was only joking you know, your a pig."

"So, your a sexy lady."

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Your a sexy lady, hmmmm."

"Hmmm what?"

"Will you go back out with me?"

"I don't know." I told him.

"Come on Mary, life is too short. And you know I love you, look at the situation with Sam. She could be dying right now, i'd hate anything to happen to you before we got another chance; not that i'd want anything to happen to you. Please, I mean it when I say I love you."

"Ok."

"You mean it?"

"Yes Liam, were boyfriend and girlfriend again."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." After Liam finished his food we went back to the rest of the gang and they were awake, chatting to each other. Just as I sat down I got a text. "Hey guy's Niall's text, he's said. "Hi, me and Sam's mum are in a room with Sam. I'll come and get you now so don't move." We sat waiting for him, when he got to us he took us to where Sam was but started to tell us what was wrong with her. "Yeah so, she has two broken legs and a broken arm. Also some bruises but they said she'll be OK, she's asleep at the minute and we've not to wake her up until she's ready." Just as we were about to walk into the room she woke up, "Sam honey, are you OK?" Her mum asked.

She just stared around the room as if she didn't know what was going on.

Sam's P.O.V.

.....................................................

 Every one was staring at me like I was stupid. "Why am  in hospital?"

"Because you got into a car accident with your dad." My mum told me.

"Dad, how? I haven't seen him since we moved here."

"He came to ours last night and dragged you to his car by your hair."

"Did he, I don't believe you."

"Honey, i'll go get a doctor. Make sure she doesn't try to get up. she'll just fall and hurt her self even more." She said looking at Niall.

"I need to get out of here guys, I hate needles and I know there going to stick one in me."

"Er Sam." Said Niall. "There's already a needle in your arm." I looked at my arm and started screaming.

"Oh my god, get it out of me. I need this needle out of my now." I tried to get up but Niall pinned me down.

"Calm down, it's only a needle. It's ok, there not going to put any more in your arm." Niall told me.

"Plus, if you try to get up you will fall as your mum said, you've got two broken legs." Mary said. I looked at my legs and there was a cast on each one, I looked at my arm and there was a cast on that as well. "If my dad really was in the accident can you take me to him? I want to see if it will make me remember."

"We'll wait for your mum to come back with the doctor, to see what he say's." Harry said.

Harry's P.O.V.

.....................................................

 Sam looked really scared, I felt so sorry for her. I would hate to be in that situation, when Sam's mum arrived with the doctor he said that we could wheel her down to where her dad was so we did. Well Mary did, she ran down the corridor then jumped on the back and went rolling until they almost crashed into a wall; bonkers is not the word. We arrived out side Sam's dad's room and let her go in by her self, looking through the window at her she looked so upset. I didn't know why, from what I heard she hated him. Then we all heard her screaming at him. " I hate you, look what you've done to me; you always did like it when I got hurt though didn't you. Why did you have to come find me and start it all again, I hate you." She rolled her self out of his room and ignored us, she was crying so much it looked like she couldn't see. "I think we should go after her." I told the gang.

"It's ok babe, I think she'll want to be alone at the moment but I do think some one should follow her so she doesn't try to leave." Kathryn said.

"I'll go." Said Niall.

Niall went after Sam and we all just stood looking at each other.

"So, what we gonna do?" Asked Zayn.

"Go to the cafeteria." Said louis. We all went to the cafeteria to go and get something to eat and drink, we hadn't realised that we were still in our party clothes from last night. I don't think any one cared at the moment, every one was mainly bothered about Sam. When we decided to go back to Sam's room we just waled slowly in case she was busy with doctors or something but when we finally arrived at her room she was really happy, we didn't get what was going on. "Why is she so happy?" I asked.

"Because when she got back here she started to feel pain so the doctor gave her some more pain relief but I think he went over board." Niall said.

"Hi guys, how are you? I'm on cloud nine at the moment, nothing can get me down." Sam told us.

Next thing we knew she was asleep, she was funny in this state because I don't think she knew what she was saying.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

.....................................................

 All of us went home while Sam was sleeping and so we could get changed and showered. We didn't know when she would get out of hospital but they said it wouldn't be too long, maybe just another couple of days.

We all met up at Mary's house to go back to the hospital and every one seemed happier than before, well except from Niall. He seemed distant and when he came back to reality he kept telling us to hurry up, he is a weird boy some times. Sam is ok and he still panics about being away from her too long.

Zayn's P.O.V.

.....................................................

We got back to the hospital about an hour after setting off back there, Niall was getting on every ones nerves though cause he wouldn't shut up telling us to hurry up. When we arrived at Sam's room no one was there and the bed looked like it had been made up, like no one was staying in there any more. Everyone just looked at eachother, then Niall walked off so we followed him. When we reached the reception area Niall started to speak. "Excuse me but could you tell us where Sam has gone?" He asked.

"May I ask who you are please?" The receptionist asked back.

"I am her boyfriend now will you please tell me where she has gone?" He started to get a bit angry.

"Sorry sir but we can not tell you because you aren't family."

"But i just thought that was about information about what is happening with her." Mary said.

"Nope, only family and people who she has asked to be there with her."

"Well we were here earlier and last night so tell us where she is." Niall shouted.

"Niall mate, calm down. Just call her mum's phone, she'll come down and get us." I told him.

"OK, does any one have her number?" He asked.

"Yes i do, already on it." Mary replied. About 5 minutes after she text Sam's mum she turned up in the waiting room. " Sorry guy's, they've moved her because people in the next room were, well they sounded in pain and Sam couldn't get to sleep cause of the noise." Sam's mum said.

Niall's P.O.V.

.....................................................

Sam's mum led us to her room and she was sitting up in the bed drinking a hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows and a flake sprinkled on top. She always has liked a hot chocolate, "Hey guy's. I'm coming home tomorrow." Sam told us.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, they said that just because I have two broken legs and a broken arm doesn't mean I should have to stay here, but I do have to go on medication for a while. You can call me a druggie." We all burst out laughing cause sam is the last person you would call a druggie.

We sat for hours chatting about nonsense, at about 11 we decided to go home and agreed to come back her for at 1 tomorrow afternoon when Sam would be getting out of hospital even if it was in a wheel chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.5K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
237K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
274K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC