One direction fanfic-on hold

By TheWritersTable

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Name help
update

Chapter 10

167 0 0
By TheWritersTable

Harry's P.O.V

......................................................

The party had started and every one was having a good time, Kathryn looked really hott as usual. Mary and Liam were talking about something in the kitchen, Niall and Sam were all over each other as usual. I swear he is going to propose to Sam one of these days, Louis; Eleanor. Ataya and Zayn were talking to me and Kathryn, I hadn't realised that my mind had drifted off into a whole other place. "Hello, harry." Louis said.

"Oh sorry, what you want?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see if you were awake or not."

"Well obviously I am, I don't know what I see in you man. I really really don't." We all burst in to laughter, I always know how to make people laugh.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

Liam and I were discussing my sudden spure of the moment kiss. "Sam was telling me how she seen what really happened between you and slag face, then all of a sudden my legs had a mind of there own and started running down the stairs then I kissed you. I didn't really think about what I was doing until it was done."

"Well i'm glad you kissed me, does this mean that were, er... back together?"

"I'm sorry Liam but no, I do need a little more time. Just to think things through, I mean as soon as I left the room you kissed Louis." We both started to laugh loudly and every one was staring at us.

"Again, I wasnt the one who was doing the kissing, it was louis."

"OK but we both know how irresistible Louis is ha ha. I'm going to talk to Sam, she wasn't herself on the way home."

"Ok, can we talk more later then?"

"Yeah OK.

I walked of to talk to Sam but she was with Niall, as usual. "Oi, Blondie. Go find some one else to talk to, I need a word with Sam."

"Insulting me ain't going to make me go." Niall said in his Irish tone.

"Niall, just go." Sam said.

"OK, but i want a kiss first."

"Your so irritating sometimes." They kissed and Niall went to talk to the others.

"Hey, what was up with you on the way home from school?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about my dad."

"Where is your dad?"

"Back where I used to live, he's the reason that mum and me mov.... doesn't matter."

"Were you going to say that he is why you moved here?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Just wouldn't leave us alone, he kept coming round to try and see me but i didn't want to see him."

"Why."

"Oh, i just didn't like him. Can we change the subject."

"No cause you just..."

"Please." Sam interrupted me.

"Ok, sorry." We went and joined the other and as the night went on, we all got drunker.

Lam's P.O.V.

......................................................

'Why is Mary flirting with other boys?' I asked my self. 'One minute she is all over me then the next she's pushing me away and teasing another lad. Maybe it's just cause she's drunk.'

"Liam, are you OK?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. sorta, but Mary kissed me earlier. We are supposed to be talking about it and she's over there flirting with other lads, i don't know what to do."

"She's playing hard to get, just go with it. Or maybe you should play dirty."

"Yeah but if i flirted with other girls then it would put us back to the same situation as before. I don't want that to happen again, it was hell."

"OK, have it your way then." Sam walked off with Niall to the back garden, obviously to snog the lips off of each other. I can wait to be doing that with Mary again, to be holding her hand again. To be doing everything that we used to do, that day won't come fast enough.

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

"I love you, if it wasn't for my dad being a physco then i never would have met you." Sam said then hiccuped.

"Wait, what did you just say?" I asked

"Oh, nothing." Sam said realising what she had just told me.

"Sam, you just said your dad is a physco, that isn't nothing."

"I really dont like talking about it Niall." She told me, her eyes filling up. I just started at her until she spoke again. "He used to beat me and scream at me saying that he wished that I was never born."

"What did your mum do?"

"Nothing, she couldn't. She was too scared and I don't blame her, she told me that she used to sit in her room listening to me scream and cry wanting to help me. But one time she did try and help me, he sent her to hospital. She had to tell them that she fell over one of my toys and fell down the stairs, she did get us out of there when I was 10 years old but my dad used to sit out side of our door screaming saying that he was sorry." Tears were rolling down her face. "He pestered us for another few years until we moved here, he wont find out where we are cause no one knows."

"Come here, I love you." I said stroking her hair thinking about what she had just told me, that would be a horrible thing to experience. Even if it did bring her to me, I wonder if she has told any one else or just me. "I'll go get us another drink."

"OK."

Sam's P.O.V.

......................................................

Niall had gone to the kitchen to get us both another drink, I felt a bit tipsy but i'd be OK. I cant believe that I told him about my dad though, I suppose I had to tell someone some time. I heard a bang and fell off my patio chair but I just thought some on had fell over really hard. I started laughing to my self until some one came to get me.

"Hey sam, a man is at the door." One of the girls said.

"OK, thanks. I'm coming now." I got up and went to the front door to find my dad standing in front of me. "Dad, what are you... how did you?" I couldn't get my words out properly.

"Oh shut up you stupid girl, I came to talk to you. Where is your mum?" He sounded off his head, and looked it.

"Er, she's not here. She'll be back in a few days. Why?" Before he could answer Niall opened the door. "Oh hi Niall, erm. I'll be two minutes."

"And who is this?" My dad asked.

"Sam's boyfriend, may I ask who you are?"

"I'm her dad, and she's not aloud a boyfriend. She's only 12."

"Dad, i'm 17 now. Idiot."

"Don't you speak to m like that young lady." My dad said as he hit me.

"Niall, go back in. I'll be OK, will you tell the others please?"

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" I loved how caring he was for me.

"Yeah, i'll be fine."

"Ok." Niall went back in and my dad started to talk again.

"Who do you think you are having a party and with boy's."

"Dad, i'm old enough and it's got nothing to do with you any more. You stopped being my dad the day you first told me you didn't want me."

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean it. It was your mum's fault, she told me I had to."

"No, dont you even dare go and blame this on mum. It was all you, mum was scared of you. Your a stupid bastard who needs to go before I call the police."

"Don't you dare." As I turned around to go back inside, my dad grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to his car.

"Dad, please. Your hurting me." I said while screaming and crying. "Niall, some one, help me." As every one come out of the door my dad drove off, I didn't know what to do. "Dad your scaring me, please slow down. Your drunk, your going to kill us. DAAAAAD!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
496K 18K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...