One direction fanfic-on hold

By TheWritersTable

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Name help
update

Chapter 7

189 0 0
By TheWritersTable

Sam's P.O.V.

......................................................

Mary ran off before school but no one has told me why, i hope she comes back; Liam looks so depressed. I think it's something to do with him why Mary has ran off, i wonder what he has done.

"Hey, what you thinking about?" Nall asked.

"Just wondering where Mary is and i want to know what is up with her."

"She'll be ok, oh wait. Here she comes now."

She looked like she had been crying, i ran up to her and gave her a hug; she's always liked a hug off me.

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

Mary looked so devastated, i've never seen her cry so much. She still hadn't told me and Sam what had happened while we were walking to school this morning, something always happens when me and Sam arn't around. Sam keeps trying to get it out of her but every time the rest of the gang walk over to come see us she runs off, I could see in Sam's face that she was getting angry. "Hey guys, Er. What's up with Mary?" I asked.

"Oh, so she hasnt told you yet." Harry said.

"No."

"Well Er we were sitting in the music room and Liam was arguing with Chantelle, then everything went quiet. When we all looked at Liam and Chantelle, er; they were kissing. So I started to look for something to chuck at Liam, by the time I had found something an chucked it Mary had walked in. That was why Mary ran off." Harry explained.

Sam jumped up and lunged her self at Liam, it took all of us to get Sam off of Liam; I didn't realise how strong she was.

Liam's P.O.V.

......................................................

"Sam, you don't understand. She kissed me, I tried to get her off me but she had a tight hold on my face."

"I don't believe you, if Mary does anything stupid to her self I will hunt you down and murder you. Then i'll hide your body some where were no one will find it, and if there is any witnesses i'll have to kill them too."

I started to feel my self sweat, 'I need to find Mary now', I thought to my self. I started to walk away when Sam screamed at me.

"Oy, cheater. Where the hell do you think your going? I'm not finished with you." I knew what was going to happen next, she was going get passed every one and beat me to death. I had to run before it did happen.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

......................................................

'Wow Sam is mad, i've never seen her this mad before. She alway's has little sissy fitts but nothing bigger', I thought to my self. Niall had to take her some where away from every one so she could cool off. It was sorta funny because Liam looked like he had just shit him self.

"Oh my god, that was awkward." Ataya said.

"Yeah but awesome at the same time." Louis replied. We just stared at him. "I hope Mary's ok though." I said.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

I couldn't deal with school at the moment so I decided to skip the rest of the classes for today, I  just sat on the grass watching every one have fun when I saw it. The slapper that had put me in this state, I felt something in side of me which made my legs move. I stood up and marched my way over to chantelle and before i knew it she was on the floor, clumps of hair in my hand; blood from her face on my knuckles. She lay there staring up at me with tears running down her face, I looked around me and every one was cheering and clapping. I noticed Liam coming towards me and instead of running away from him I ran to him and broke down crying on his shoulder.

Then I realised, I hated him. The only reason I ran to him is because that's what I used to do when we were together, I lifted my head off his shoulder and slapped him. "Stay away from me, go and see your new girlfriend. I hope your happy together because you seem like you were made for each other. Goodbye." As I turned around to walk away he grabbed my arm.

"But I want to explain, please just listen to me."

"No, I cant. It hurts too much to hear your voice and see you. I need time..."

"Time for what? To hate me even more for something I didn't even do. Tell me what you need time for." Liam interrupted me.

"Time to see if I can ever love you again because right now I really don't love you, and right now I don't think I can ever love you again." He let me go so I walked away and didn't look back.

Harry's P.O.V

......................................................

Liam walked through the door, his expression was sad and he looked like he was going to burst in to tears sometime soon.

"Dude, you okay?" Louis asked.

"Nah, not really, Mary said she doesn't know if she can love me again, because she doesn't love me right now, she said she needed time, she said it hurts too much to hear my voice and to see me. I just gotta face it, i'm never getting her back and it's all because of Chantelle."

"She'll come back to you Liam, you know she will," Eleonore said. "She loves you, she just needs time to get her head round whats happened."

"Ha, don't count on it," Sam said. "She's never going to forgive you Liam, she loved you, she's only ever loved you and what do you do? You go and break her heart by kissing Chantelle."

"I didn't kiss Chantelle, she kissed me! We were arguing and she pushed me against the white board and kissed me."

"I don't know what to believe, if Mary does something stupid, I will hold you responsible."

"I know you will, i'll hold myself responsible."

Chantelle walked in with Ruby following behind, her face was bruised, like seriously bruised and she had blood down her top, her hair was a state.

"What the frick happened to her?" Kathryn whispered into my ear.

"Not sure."

"Serves you right you whore," Liam said when Chantelle sat down on the opposite side of the room clearly too scared to try it on with Liam again.

"Liam, did you do that?" Ataya asked.

"No! Who do you think done it?"

"Sam?!"

"Nope."

"Mary?"

"Yes, I seen the whole thing, I was just about to walk over to see Mary, she was sitting on the grass then she saw 'it' and jumped to her feet marched over to Chantelle, grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor smashing her face off the floor."

"What?" I asked shocked. "Mary done that?"

"Yea! She's a feisty little bugger, if something upsets her, she'll do something about it, and this proves it!"

"This is why me and Mary are friends!" Sam said. "She doesn't let anyone mess with her, neither do I!"

"We all knew you didn't let anyone mess with you Sam, but Mary! Jesus! Didn't think she had it in her!" I said.

I noticed Liam's hand tense up and noticed he was staring right at Chantelle and Ruby, they were whispering to each other then looking over at our group, before she left.

Liam literally jumped out of his seat looking angry! Oh shit! Liam was another one I wouldn't like to cross in our group, he boxes! He started to walk over to the door. But Louis blocked him, he can be an idiot sometimes.

Louis put his arms out to stop Liam going anywhere "Woah woah woah, Liam, where you going?"

"To knock some sense into that slapper!"

"Liam! Calm down! I think between Sam and Mary there's been enough sense knocked into her!"

"Nope, I don't think that's true!"

"You can't hit a girl!"

"Why are you defending the slag?"

"I'm not. I'm just saying she's been beaten up enough and you can't hit a girl!"

"Just get out of my way!"

I had to step in but didn't want to receive a punch off of Liam, as I said he does boxing and i'm pretty sure he could knock me out with one punch. I stood up but Kathryn pulled me back down.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she held tight to my arm.

"Going to help Louis!"

"Please don't you'll get hurt the state Liam's in right now! I'm sure Louis can handle it, have you seen the muscles on him?"

"S'pose you're right, but the thing is Louis my bestfriend, I can't help but worry about him!"

"He'll be fine," she said then kissed me, it was urgent like she was trying to distract me, but it didn't work, I pulled away.

I had to do something, I stood up and walked to stand next to Louis.

"Louis' right, Liam! You need to calm down, before you do something you'll later regret!"

"Calm down! Calm down! I can't calm down! She has caused so much shit, it's unbelievable!"

"We know! Sam has sorted her out! Mary has sorted her out! Please just calm down!"

"Fine! I won't go to knock sense into Chantelle, can you please let me out of the room though?"

"We're coming with you!" Louis said. "Aren't we Harry?" he asked nudging me.

I nodded in agreement, then me and Louis moved out of the way before Liam ran through the door, we lost him, but later found him kicking numerous footballs at a wall during 4th period, he kicked the last one pretty hard before walking away, me and Louis heard him scream with anger and ran to see him staring at his bloody hand.

"Liam? What the hell?" Louis asked.

It was clear what he'd done, as the wall also had blood on it. 'No boxing for him for a while' I thought. Yes Liam had punched the wall, Liam had broke his hand, Liam can be stupid, but i'd rather it was the wall than me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 38.7K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 44.5K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
287K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx