Gasoline - Klaus Mikaelson Fa...

بواسطة OriginalsVampires

EDITING. IT SHOULD BE DONE SOON BUT THE STORY WILL BE A BIT CONFUSING UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED. Scarlet Martin i... المزيد

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7 - Joke, Katherine, it's a Joke.
Chapter 8 - Why Is It Always Me?
Chapter 9 - I'm The Damsel In Distress
Chapter 10 - Traitorous Bitch.
Chapter 11 - The Jackpot Question.
Chapter 12 - Darn it, Garnet.
Chapter 13 - Bloody Scarlet.
Chapter 14 - Shopping
Chapter 15 - Free Food
Chapter 16 - Bonnie The Teenage Witch Bitch.
Chapter 17 - Dana's Compelled.
Chapter 18 - Ricklaus
Chapter 19 - 1 Hershey Bar, or more
Chapter 20 - Lamps
Chapter 21 - Supernatural Pain
Chapter 22 - We Accept the Love we Think we Deserve.
Chapter 23 - Just Shy Of Useless.
Chapter 24 - No Comment.
Chapter 25 - Half of half of one hundred.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gasping for Air
Chapter 28 -
Chapter 29 -
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 -
Chapter 38
Being Productive
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
THE BIG 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 -
Castle
13 Facts On...

Halloween Special

6.5K 122 9
بواسطة OriginalsVampires

Here it is, my friends. This chapter is dedicated to Sky_Is_The_Limit15! Well done! If some of you have noticed that I followed you but you're not dedicated, then you're the runners up, and I may have stalked your profile and read one of your TVD/TO stories. Because it's Halloween, I decided, lets be wickedly nice and follow 4 people, plus the winner. Now, 2 out of those 4 people are the runners up,  and I have viewed one of their stories.

So Sky_Is_The_Limit15 story was really dramatic and unique. I read all of it today before posting this chapter so it's fresh in my mind. I'd really like to read more of it, and I probably will when it's next updated. I liked the way that she's made the playlist, and the prologue. I really would suggest for you to go and start to read it, it's called The Missing Gilbert Twin! Well, on with the chapter (finally.) P.S, I used to be scared of the song above when I was younger. P.P.S - This chapter isn't part of the storyline. You don't have to read it.

*Scarlet's POV*

Halloween. 31st October. One of the scariest nights of the year in Mystic Falls.

Everybody is meeting up at the Boarding House in their costumes. They had decided to go as opposites.

"Oh my gosh! Hey!" Caroline grins, looking at my outfit. "A vampire hunter, I like it."

"A werewolf. Good choice." I giggle, walking further into the house. "Looking sexy, 'lena." I grin, looking at the girl dressed as a cat. Everybody is sat in the study. Damon's dressed as...well, Damon. Stefan is dressed as the dead version of himself, a blotch of blood looking like a bullet where his heart is. Bonnie is dressed as a vampire, which I find hilarious. Matt is dressed as a ghost and Jeremy is going as a zombie. The eight of us are going to a haunted hospital. Damon's only going because Stefan is forcing him. I mean, have you met the moody guy?

"Ok, into the car." Damon mumbles. We're going in two cars. Me, Caroline, Matt and Damon in one car and Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Jeremy in the other.

**

"This looks creepy." Bonnie declares, looking at the dilapidated building.

"Just like your face, Bon-Bon." Damon smirks.

"Shut up, Damon. Are you ready?" Elena asks, looking at me. I nod my head, taking all of the phones and putting them in a box, locking it and putting the key in my bag. I put the box back into the car before grinning.

"Game on. Last one out gets to look on the other's phones for two hours. No supernatural privileges. I will know if you have. If you meet up with anybody else, you leave each other instantly. If you see somebody else but they don't see you, you can scare them. Since Stefan and Damon are new to this, they can go in first." I smirk and Damon rolls his eyes, walking into the abandoned hospital, Stefan following suit.

"Elena, you won last year. Off you go." Elena sighs, walking into the hospital.

"Bonnie, you lost last year. Off you go." Bonnie walks in, then Jeremy, then Matt, then Caroline, and five minutes after, I walk in.

I look around the dark hospital, making sure not to tread on something sharp. I climb up the stairs, hearing a noise somewhere. I then notice Elena at the corner of my eye, looking around scared. Suddenly, somebody comes from behind her, a masked figure, and slices her throat with a knife. I gasp, turning around and running into something--or someone. Caroline.

"Game off. Somebody just killed Elena. We need to find the others." I tell Caroline, but she merely grins malevolently, biting into my neck and poisons my blood like a black widow, killing me almost instantly.

Bang bang. I'm dead.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

265K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
465K 10.4K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
322K 8.4K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
42K 671 35
Sasha Gilbert is Jeremy Gilbert's twin sister and Elena Gilbert's little sister. She is the type of person that forgives everyone and tries to see th...