My New Neighbour

By InfinitePeaceXx

Book 1 of the Badboys' Series (CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE) Shelly Anderson is an average student enduring... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Author's note
Chapter thirteen
IMPORTANT
GOOD NEWS !!
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Author's note
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
GOOD NEWS !!
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
MUST READ!!
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
GHOSTS' READERS
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
My answers
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two

Chapter twenty

32.7K 1.3K 327
By InfinitePeaceXx

Hello guys ...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

Twitter : InfinitePeaceXx

'MNN' is at rank 73 at the moment. Yupeeee!

This chapter us dedicated to photo_uneven as she was the first one who commented her answer on the previous chapter.

I just wanted to tell you guys to share my book to your friends and ask them to read it. I will be glad to have more permanent readers. The more the merrier, right ?

Anyway, happy reading ^^

••••••••••••••••••••

A couple of minutes after squeezing through the crowd to find my classroom, I walked in my  English class for my first period of the day just when I heard the bell ringing for the second time.

Wow!

The class was already full with students.

I scanned the classroom for any spare seat but I saw Max leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed behind his head at the back of the class. When he saw me standing at the door, his monotone, hard and serious look changed and his signature smirk appeared on his face.

I glared at him but once I saw that the only empty seat in the whole classroom was the one beside him, I huffed out silently in frustration and mentally cried in irritation.

Why? Why me?

Someone cleared his throat from behind making me jump out of fright. What the fudge?

I turned and saw Mr Finn, the English literature teacher. Cool! I mentally screamed in happiness. Mr Finn was assigned our class for this year. This year is really gonna be the best year of my life.

If you are wondering why I am telling that, it's because Mr Finn is the ideal teacher one could ask for to achieve in English literature. His way of teaching is so different. He surely knows how to make his class interesting and great.

"Sorry if I scared you Miss Anderson but I think it's time for me to start my class, so, would you mind taking a seat?", Mr Finn asked after chuckling at my reaction. You see! I told you he is the best teacher.

"Yeah sure, I was actually finding a seat, Sir", I smiled at him and he nodded in understanding.

Despite not wanting to sit beside Max, I made my way toward him and sat down as Mr Finn was watching me like a hawk and waiting for me to sit down to start his class.

Once i sat down, Mr Finn started explaining about the books we will be studying for this year. I nearly squealed when he told us about studying Romeo and Juliet first but I composed myself and kept quiet before I humiliate myself like in homeroom. He distributed the textbooks around and soon one textbook of Romeo and Juliet was in front of me. I smiled in content and went through it.

I love that book. I read it last year during my spare times but now that we are gonna study it, I am really thrilled to learn and to know how Mr Finn interpret it in class.

For each book, we usually act it out and see if we should perform it at the end of the year. We choose the best one to perform. But I wish that it will be Romeo and Juliet. During the whole class, I was concentrating on every little things that Mr Finn was telling about the book.

I jotted down some important notes but when my eyes fell on a certain someone beside me, I had to stop whatever I was doing. Why? Well it's because Max freaking Jackson is watching me like a hawk. What is his problem? Ughhhhhhh!

"What?", I whisper yelled at him but you wouldn't believe what he did. He ignored me like a plague and acted as if he is concentrating in the lesson.

What the hell?

I shook my head at his behaviour and continued jotting down in my notebook. But I was disturbed when something fell on my table. It was a folded piece of paper. I frowned and looked up to see one of the jocks pointing at the piece of paper in my hands and winked at me.

"Open it!", he mouthed at me.

I opened it and read what was written.

'Hi, myself Nick, here's my number, call me when you need someone to date you. You know, no one will want to date a nerd like you, so, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me, you know, for some pleasure time??'

How dare him? I don't even know him? Yeah I know that his name is Nick but over than that, I don't know him.

I looked up at him again and glared at him. He smirked back and winked again.

'Just fuck off!!!' I scribbled messily below his so called message which wasted my time. Yeah! Yeah! I know I am a nerd to them. I shouldn't cuss but no one messes with me while am in my English literature class. What can i say? I am not even a nerd! If by studying hard and being serious in class makes me a nerd, then, so be it.

And that too if we are studying one of Shakespeare's most romantic plays, you can't expect me not to concentrate and act like those who are not interested in class. And then some dickhead decides to disturb me. I groaned.

I folded up the note and flicked it hitting him in his head. Nick narrowed his eyes at me and I grinned back making him more angry. His face was worth looking at. I quickly covered my mouth covering up the giggle fighting to escape.

But I heard laughter beside me. Max had just bursted up laughing making everyone turned around to look at him. He definitely saw what happened.

"Is something funny, Mr Jackson?", Mr Finn asked angrily while glaring at him. Oh oh!

"Oh you know, just your face", he replied, grinning widely at him.

Everyone started laughing at what he said and a few even dared to snicker and cried 'burnnnnnn' and 'ooooohhhhh' at Mr Finn. Wow! This is so hilarious. I giggled quietly amused at the scene in front of me.

"Mr Jackson! Principal's office! Now!", Mr Finn yelled while pointing at the door. He looked pissed. His face was red, fuming with anger and embarrassment.

"Yeah! Whatever!", Max muttered and got up. While standing, he winked at me and gathered his things. He was taking his time in zipping up his bag making me chuckled at his attitude.

While he walked past Nick, he glared at the former with his killer look and that was enough to make Nick gulped down in fright and look down.

Oh how much I love Max at the moment.

But he is still a jerk!

When he walked out, he slammed the door making everyone, even the teacher cringed.

I glanced at Nick and saw that he was wiping his forehead, his hands shivering with fright.

I smirked in satisfaction and continued listening to Mr Finn who has restarted his explanations after being disrupted by Max.

I just hope Max only gets a detention and not worst.

••••••••••••••••••••

For our game custom, here's another question:

Your favourite dish?

Remember; the one who comments first, gets the next chapter dedicated to him/her ...

If you haven't click that vote button yet, make sure you do it now 😋

See you soon ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
63.1K 2.6K 60
FORMERLY KNOW AS MY GREEN-EYED JERK. Anxiety disorders accompanied by a heavy load of sacarsm isn't the best combination for a girl like Samantha who...
859K 28.9K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...
323K 10K 26
WARNING: I wrote this when I was 13. It is shit XD Max is the good girl. Everyone knows it, and knows her as that. But after reading a couple of stor...