Baby Doll (Harry Styles)

By Wonderwall123

In a corrupt community, young girls are sold to men as mere objects of pleasure and they are kept for as long... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Misfortune
Chapter 2 - Pretty Face
Chapter 3 - Boy
Chapter 4 - Fear
Chapter 5 - Intimidation
Chapter 6 - Trapped
Chapter 7 - Lullaby
Chapter 8 - Between Us
Chapter 9 - Consequences
Chapter 10 - Aggressive
Chapter 11 - Dishonest
Chapter 12 - Angels Watching
Chapter 13 - Shattered
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - Exposed
Chapter 16 - Morning
Chapter 17 - Displeased
Chapter 18 - Conflict
Chapter 19 - Home
Chapter 20 - Revelations
Chapter 21 - Out Of Place
Chapter 22 - Wrong
Chapter 23 - Crippled
Chapter 24 - Shock
Chapter 25 - Misconceptions
Chapter 26 - In The Way
Chapter 27 - Trust
Chapter 28 - Reckless
Chapter 29 - Change
Chapter 30 - Rage
Chapter 31 - Fragile
Chapter 32 - Lost
Chapter 33 - Cold
Chapter 34 - Alive
Chapter 35 - Conscience
Chapter 36 - Doubts
Chapter 37 - Hostile
Chapter 38 - Panic
Chapter 39 - 48 Hours
Chapter 40 - Lies
Chapter 41 - Deal
Chapter 42 - Him
Chapter 44 - Naive
Chapter 45 - Secrets
Chapter 46 - Dreary
Chapter 47 - Time
Chapter 48 - Doll
Chapter 49 - Darkest
Chapter 50 - Weak
Chapter 51 - Sick
Chapter 52 - Leave
Chapter 53 - Real
Chapter 54 - Run
Chapter 55 - Reality
Chapter 56 - Dream
Chapter 57 - Heart
Chapter 58 - Cut
Chapter 59 - Always
Chapter 60 & Epilogue

Chapter 43 - Unfamiliar

1M 28.5K 16.8K
By Wonderwall123

Baby Doll was no. 1 in both Fanfiction and Teen Fiction a day ago! Still freaking out!!

_________

Water from my disrupted bath glazed my bare body, my cheeks burning with embarrassment as Harry carried me in his arms. Warm droplets trickled down my arms and legs as I hugged myself in a futile attempt to cover myself. Harry laid me down on his bed and the moisture quickly spread to the sheets.

The aftermath of our last time had been far from pleasant. The physical dynamics were mortifying. The pain outweighed the pleasure. I was certain that this was just going to be a replay of the whole thing.

And yet I wanted this. Amidst all of the negativity, the experience I shared with Harry had made me feel so close to him, and we had somehow developed this deep, profound connection that I couldn't put into words.

The past few months had been possibly the most traumatising period of my life but I had just come to realise that at times when it was just Harry and I, when there were no external influences, I was the happiest I'd ever been. And somehow, being with him helped patch up the stagnant wound my father's death had inflicted on me. I had thought that it would never go away. 

But at the same time, Harry had hurt me on countless occasions. He had been the cause for many of my sleepless nights and yet I yearned to be near him every minute of the day. I accepted that this was all, to a certain extent, twisted. I didn't understand it myself. I even considered the possibility that I was suffering from a mental disorder, like how Darren had assumed.

Harry stood at the foot of the bed and watched me, bright eyes focused as they trailed up and down my body. My anxiety was building up rapidly and I had the sudden compulsion to sprint back to the bathroom and lock myself in it.

Then my thoughts were drawn to the young girls I had seen at Richard's place. Compared to them, I was considered fortunate. Their innocence had been ripped away from them in a much more disturbing way. I didn't dare to imagine how differently things would've played out for me if I had been sent to some other home instead of Harry's.

My heart pounded ferociously as I slowly sat up on the bed, my arms crossed over my chest. I had never felt so... exposed. The crystal chandelier above us was the only source of light in the spacious room, other lamps had been turned off and I was glad that it was only dimly lit.

"Thalia, I... don't want you freak out again." Harry spoke lowly. "If you don't want this,I don't want this."

The person I had once pegged as a monster was standing before me with genuine concern and understanding. I trusted him, I did. Love worked so mysteriously. It had restored my faith in Harry in such a short amount of time. I peered up at him and gave him a single nod. "I... want this." My voice came out small. I was certain about this, but I was scared.

With my permission, Harry's fingers found their way to the buttons of his plaid shirt. I observed as he swiftly flicked them open one by one, my heartbeat quickening with every movement. When he had completed the task, the clothing was slid off and chucked to the side. My breath caught in my throat when his bare torso came into view. I found myself in awe of his hard, lean frame. I tried to tear my gaze from the tanned outline of his form, the prominent lines along his stomach making it increasingly difficult. It was so weird, I had never found the male body so appealing before. I tried to picture him without those ghastly tattoos that covered the width of his chest. I couldn't.

I could hear my breaths coming and going in quick puffs as Harry neared me. His hands were placed on my shoulder and I found myself being laid down on the damp sheets as he got on the bed. He hovered above me, his knees on either side of my legs. "You're blushing." He mentioned, his lips curling into a smile in apparent amusement. I could only swallow, the unnerving situation rendering everything else difficult to do.

Harry looked down at my chest before attempting to move my arms away from it. I didn't budge. I wasn't used to this, I didn't think I'd ever be. "Lia, it's okay." He assured. I exhaled a shaky breath then complied, and my hands were set aside. My fingers nervously twitched as his eyes feasted on the sight below him.

Flustered, I turned my head to the side and my gaze fell on what I made out to be healed scratch marks along the underside of his right arm. I had seen them before. He had even painted a picture of the dried cuts so I figured that it must be something significant to him. I touched his wrist and gently moved my fingers up to the marks. Harry quickly caught my hand before I could reach the scars. "What happened?" I asked and his eyebrows drew together.

"Nothing important." He said, bringing the topic to an end. His grip shifted to my wrist and he brought my hand to his lips. He gently kissed my knuckles, his eyes dropping closed. I wished he was always like this. At times he could be quite difficult but I knew that he was only that way because he was used to always getting everything he wanted. His change of character over the past few months was considerable but I couldn't deny the fact that there was still a spoilt child hampered up inside.

I gulped as Harry lowered himself on me, his jeans soaking up the moisture of my body. Our proximity had caused our bare chests to touch, the new contact surprisingly intriguing. Harry dipped his head to kiss me below my ear. "Relax." He said in a low whisper. "I won't do anything you don't want me to. I won't hurt you. I want you to enjoy this."

He probably noticed how tense my body was. His fingers caressed my stomach, gently brushing the cold skin. I shuddered when he pressed lips to my neck. His continued his kisses, moving lower down. I suck in a sharp breath as he neared my chest. His warm tongue swiped along my collarbone and I gripped the back of his neck, stopping him from going further down. "You don't like that?" He questioned.

I shook my head, nervously chewing my lower lip. "Okay." A smile spread across his lips. I was a little befuddled when Harry raised himself off me. I didn't mean that I wanted everything to stop. I watched him get off the bed then disappear into the dressing room.

I sat up on the bed, tilting my head to see where he was. I tugged at the quilt below, pulling it over my body. A few vague seconds passed before Harry appeared again. He clutched something in his hand as he returned to the bed. "What is that?" I asked as he crawled onto the sheets with a box in hand.

"These are... uh..." He scratched the nape of his neck as he glanced down at the object he held. "We need one for this."

"I don't understand." I murmured.

"Protection." Harry said as he pulled out a small packet from the box before setting them both on the bedside table. "It's for me. Don't worry."

"Oh." I uttered. We hadn't used one of these at the motel.

Harry's gaze was fixed on me as he clicked open his belt. He deftly pulled the zipper down and before I could properly fathom what I was in for, he darted at me, our lips finally connecting. I was pushed back onto the sheets and the quilt was hastily ripped from me.

I watched attentively as his he reached to snatch the small packet from the bedside table. On closer speculation, I realised that I had seen one of these before. In the laundry room, in the pocket of his trousers. It seemed that he was never in short supply of them. The thought made me feel uneasy. He was used to this. I couldn't help but wonder how often he did this. 

The packet was torn and a clear object was pulled out. Harry grasped the top of his jeans before sliding the material down. It made me feel a little uneasy, but at the same time I was curious. I flinched a little when he gripped the hem of his newly revealed boxers with one hand while the other held the transparent object. I instantly averted my gaze, the actions unfamiliar and somewhat discomforting. A low laugh rumbled in response. There was nothing funny about this.

"It's okay to look." He said. I sensed movements along the fringe of my vision as he worked with whatever it was that he was holding.

When he was done, he returned to me and sprinkled my face in kisses. I felt that he was soothing me before the real thing came. And just moments later, I felt him push into me. A whimper fell from my lips at the abrupt sensation. There was discomfort, but compared to the first time, this was nothing. "You okay?" He stopped to inquire.  I returned a small nod and his head lowered. Soft lips brushed over my forehead as he pushed a second time. I let out a faint cry, an unpleasant yet strangely pleasurable feeling attacking my senses.

Harry's head fell to my neck and he breathlessly groaned against my skin as he continued the slow movements, our hips meeting unhurriedly. My head rolled to the side and I blushed at the sight of his boxers strewn across the floor. He entwined our fingers and for a moment, I felt as if I was being pinned down in a boxing ring. The funny thought was quickly brushed off as heat spread across my entirety. This was definitely different from the first time.

Harry planted kisses along my jawline before our fingers were disconnected, and I felt him ease out of me. Warm hands slid across my back and I was pressed closer to him. I gasped as I was lifted and made to sit on his lap, my head throbbing with the sudden change of position. My trembling hands were placed flat against his firm chest and I was suddenly focused on his racing heartbeat.

"You're so beautiful." He hummed, his fingers smoothing stray hairs behind my ear. I felt the blood surge to my cheeks as Harry tugged me closer, our foreheads coming into contact. I slowly gathered up the courage to touch him. My trembling fingers whisked along the hard ridges of his torso, the movements of his chest becoming more intense at the sensation. My thoughts dawdled on how he had transitioned me into someone I couldn't recognise. It was terrifying, the effect he had on me. Months ago, the word sex itself had been foreign to my ears. Look at me now.

I nervously peered into Harry's eyes as I awaited his next movement. "You have nice eyes." The words slipped from my mouth. But I meant it. It was his eyes that drew me in. And for some reason, he erupted into laughter, startling me.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at him, suddenly regretting complimenting him. 

"Nothing, nothing." He muttered before kissing me again. Our mouths warmly moved together, and I moved my hands up his chest before letting my arms slither around his neck. He lightly groaned into the kiss before pulling back slightly.

"Can I... continue?" He murmured, a hint of desperation in his tone. I appreciated how he constantly asked for my permission. He understood that I was still fragile, especially after everything that had happened over the past few weeks. He was being so careful with me and this was the side of him that I admired the most.

I nodded in compliance and I felt his grip on my waist tighten. I was slightly lifted before he slid into me, and I let out a faint cry, my heart thundering against my ribcage. I buried my face in his neck, my eyes squeezing closed as my arms stiffened around him. "You're mine, you're all mine." His voice wavered.

Harry's heavy breaths fell on my shoulder as I was routinely hoisted and lowered. The pace increased and my body quaked with the force. I didn't know how much more I could take. His hands tensed around my waist and I whimpered when his fingers dug into the skin. He didn't seem to notice my displeasure as he continued to expel satisfied groans, the muscles in his neck growing taut. His hip was quickly raised and I was given a harsh thrust. And it wasn't long before I felt heated tingles in every inch of my body.

_______

Harry's POV

I carefully laid her down on the sheets as I struggled to regulate my breathing. I watched her chest rise and fall before sliding in next to her. I caught her chin with my fingers then turned her head toward me. I luxuriated in observing her beautifully flushed face, her pale skin bringing out the pink in her cheeks.

The constant need to have someone around... I'd never experienced it until now. Everything about Thalia was enticing, from how she wore her hair to-

"Harry?" The way she said my name. Damn, these thoughts were emasculating.

"Mhm?" I brushed away a stray lock of her dark hair, my eyelids growing heavier by the second. What time was it anyway?

"Nevermind..." Her soft voice trailed off as she tugged the quilt over her bare body. There was something in her features that stirred up anxiety in me. For a second, I thought she knew about Kaylee. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forced Royal By Rose

General Fiction

3.1M 69.9K 49
Arizona Touris is content with her simple but beautiful life with her brother, Miles, and her best friend, Jasper. But when her eighteenth birthday c...
1K 7 10
Short stories. A collection of indepent works, mainly science fiction, dystopian, and even fantasy. Enjoy
124 5 10
Imagine you are five or younger,being ripped from your bed. Imagine watching your family and Neighbors being slaughtered before your eyes. Imagine be...
5.8K 171 29
Mankind's fate will not be one of simplicity and luxury. Instead it will be an unprecedented experiment of survival played on a communal level. Only...