Losing Hope *EDITING*

Por jensenclays

(Glenn Rhee love story) Living through hell is hard for Claire. That hell just so happens to be trying to sur... Más

Chapter 1; Claire Curvel
Chapter 2; Claire Curvel
Chapter 3; Claire Curvel
Chapter 4; Claire Curvel
Chapter 5; Claire Curvel
Chapter 6; Claire Curvel
Chapter 7; Claire Curvel
Chapter 8; Claire Curvel
Chapter 9; Claire Curvel
Chapter 10; Claire Curvel
Chapter 11; Claire Curvel
Chapter 12; Glenn Rhee
Chapter 13; Claire Curvel
Chapter 14; Claire Curvel
Chapter 15; Claire Curvel
Chapter 16; Claire Curvel
Chapter 17; Glenn Rhee
Chapter 18; Claire Curvel
Chapter 19; Claire Curvel
Chapter 20; Claire Curvel
Chapter 21; Claire Curvel
Chapter 22; Claire Curvel
Chapter 23; Claire Curvel
Chapter 24; Claire Curvel
Chapter 25; Glenn Rhee
Chapter 26; Claire Curvel
Chapter 27; Claire Curvel
Chapter 28; Claire Curvel
Chapter 29; Glenn Rhee
Chapter 30; Claire Curvel
Chapter 31; Claire Curvel
Chapter 32; Glenn Rhee
Chapter 33; Claire Curvel
Chapter 34; Glenn Rhee
Chapter 35; Claire Curvel
Chapter 36; Claire Curvel
Chapter 37; Claire Curvel
Chapter 38; Claire Curvel
Chapter 39; Glenn Rhee
Choose one please (A/N note)
Chapter 40; Claire Curvel
Chapter 41; Claire Curvel
Chapter 42
a/n; please read
Chapter 43; Claire Curvel
Chapter 44; Claire Curvel
important!! please read.
sequel
a/n

Chapter 45; Claire Curvel

2.4K 41 10
Por jensenclays

A/N: trigger warning, rape mention (not graphic but it is indicated so please skip to after the dotted lines or this whole chapter if this will trigger you. your mental health is more important than a chapter in a fanfiction story)

Silence.

That's all I was met with. I didn't know if Glenn was safe or not. I didn't know if I was safe or not. I was still tied up in this room. Alone. Sitting in my own urine and puke. I felt like a mess, I know I looked like a mess even if I couldn't see myself. I wanted to be home. Home as in the prison. I wanted to be with Rick's group. My group. I wanted to feel secure again.

I haven't felt this scared in my life since the walkers first started popping up. Even when I was on my own. But here, I was terrified beyond repair. If I did make it out of here, these moments would never leave me alone. They would haunt me for the rest of my life. However long that will be now that I'm here.

My head still hung, looking at my lap in disgust at myself. I had let these people scare me so much that I had bodily fluids on me that shouldn't be visible like they are. I felt like a wuss. Just from the things I heard happening to Glenn left me shaking in my skin. 

I am a weakling. 

My attention snapped to the door as it creaked open, a man I've never seen before walking in. The door shut behind him loudly as his eyes never left mine. I bit down on my tongue, resisting the urge to look away from him in embarrassment. He looked like he was getting a kick out of how I looked, smiling as he came closer. 

Hell if I was in his shoes, I probably would have laughed too if I saw someone sitting in their own piss and puke, shaking as they still tried to act tough. It was clear as day, I wasn't as tough as I wanted to seem in this situation. 

His shoes crunched against the gravel as he stopped on the other side of the table, just staring down at me. His gaze made my skin crawl in discomfort. My gaze flickered to the large knife he pulled out as he took a few more steps closer. I eyed it closely, swallowing back the lump that was forming in my throat.

He walked closer, moving behind me, and making me stiffen in my position. I didn't trust this man. Not one bit. Especially since he must know Merle. I flinched as the ropes that bound my wrist was cut, letting me quickly pull my hands in front of me with a shallow breath.

I watched intently as he walked back around me the other way, stopping in front of the table again and pulling the chair out. "May I?" He questioned. I only folded my arms across my chest, avoiding my eyes from his. "Thank you."

I could feel his gaze on me after he sat down, making me look at him through a glare. I must have looked pretty pathetic but I had already humiliated myself enough for him to see. "We'll take you back to your people, explain this was all just a misunderstanding," he began to spoke. "You tell us where they are and we'll drive you there."

My head already began to shake at his words. No way was I going to give away where we were staying. If Glenn kept his mouth shut, then so was I. These people were bad people. "I want to talk to Glenn," I demanded, my voice coming out smaller than I wanted it to. 

The man shrug, his facial expression turning to a sneer. "I can't allow that. Your people are dangerous."

"You people are dangerous," I spat back, making sure to emphasize that his people were the only threat around here.

He only smiled. "Handcuffed my man to a roof," he spoke, completely ignoring what I had just said. "Forced him to amputate his own hand."

"I don't know anything about what you're talking about or what happened between that man Merle and my group."

It was the honest truth. I didn't even know Rick's group until Hershel's farm. And if they left Merle somewhere, he must have done something to deserve it.

"You just tell us where they are and we'll bring them here," he offered with his eyebrows raised. "You'll be safe, I promise." I only stared at him, my mouth not opening to say one word. He wasn't getting my people. "No? Fine. Let's try something else."

My glare stayed on him as he spoke, a smirk replacing his sneer. My stomach churned once again, making me want to dry heave since I had already threw up everything I had in my stomach. This man reminded me of nothing but a complete monster. 

"Stand up, please."

The way he stared me down made me clench my fist by his simple words. He was planning something evil and I wanted no part of it. I ignored his words, never breaking eye contact from him as he leaned forward towards the table.

"Stand up," He repeated, his words sounding more demanding than before. I did as I was told, the chair behind me falling to the ground with a loud thud in the process. I looked down at his seated position. "Take you shirt off," he ordered.

I shook my head, not daring to open my mouth for fear that I would somehow puke again. 

"Take off your shirt or I'll bring Glenn's hand in here." He threatened.

My eyes widened in horror, my mind reeling. I couldn't let anything happen to Glenn. Too many people have died or been hurt while I was around, unable to do anything about it, but not Glenn. I won't let that happen. I didn't hesitate as I grabbed the bottom hem of my white t-shirt and yanked it off, dropping it to the floor. Not once did I break contact with the man, letting him know that even if he was scaring me, I wasn't going to run.

My hands hung at my sides as he seemed to be waiting for something, his disgusting eyes roaming over my breast that were only covered by the dirty white bra I wore. "Go on," he urged with a flick of his hand.

My hands shook as I reached behind me, unclasping my bra and letting it fall to the ground. Tears pooled in my eyes as my hands immediately went to cover myself across my chest, fighting every urge in me to run and cower in a corner of the room. My stomach dropped as he stood up, taking his belt that held his weapons off as he walked towards me.

I turned my head to the side, letting the tears fall as I knew what was about to happen to me. I knew that in a few moments I would feel nothing but pain, physically and emotionally. It scared me. Especially because I was still a virgin. I always thought the time would come around soon when I would be able to tell Glenn I was ready and he would be my first, not like this. Not with this man.

My body shook as he walked behind me, his breath hit my bare shoulder, leaving my bottom lip trembling. His hand brushed hair out of my face, making a sob fall from my lips against my will. Why was this happening to me? What have I ever done so wrong to deserve this?

He tugged on a strand of my hair, sniffing it like some kind of animal. I screamed out in fright as he grabbed the back of my neck and slammed my head down to the table, leaving me bent over at the waist. My hands gripped the edge of the table as he pressed his body against my back.

"So you gonna talk?" 

I shook my head, tears streaming down my face as I shook my head. If this was the price I had to pay to make sure that this man didn't find my people, then I would have to take it. I couldn't let anything bad happen to them. I had a duty to protect them just like they do for me with everything that I got. But I didn't want to. I didn't want to have to go through something like this, but I couldn't let Rick and them down. 

"Go to hell," I snarled through my sobs as I heard his belt unbuckle and his zipper being pulled down. 

----------

"Let's go."

I didn't protest as I pulled my jeans back up, pain radiating throughout the lower half of my body. I didn't speak as I followed the man who took something I could never get back from me. He grabbed my wrist tightly as he pulled my out the room, my free arm never leaving from around my chest as I quietly wept. I felt defeated. Weak. Useless. I felt dead. Might as well have been turned into a walker. 

The man stopped, turning around to look at me with nothing but evil in his eyes. I averted my gaze, my heart feeling heavy in my chest. During the time he was in there with me I had let slip where Rick and them were and now I knew I could never go back. I couldn't face them. I couldn't face Glenn because I know he heard everything and he would be nothing but disappointed.

"You're mine to keep now," he spoke, his words etching into my brain.

What I didn't know as he spoke those words to me, was that he was going to keep them for a long time. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

150K 4.8K 28
❛ we're young, we'll figure it out together. ❜ the walking dead season two - t...
1.5K 66 11
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝...
3.9K 127 20
In which, Emiko Ryuu is fighting for her life to survive the apocalypse and protect her best friend Glenn Rhee. Will she find love with a certain hun...
159K 4.2K 42
She's a wildfire, touch her and you'll burn. [Rick Grimes] [The Walking Dead]