Back To The Next Step

Autorstwa thenextstep774

Noah and Richelle join Elite when in J troupe after Lucien closes down The Next Step. Miss Kate has finally g... Więcej

Prologue
Hello
Meeting Up
Merging
Oh Richelle...
So It Begins
Competing
Battle It Out
Protecting Her
Telling Kate
Harsh words
I What?
Dance
He's Back
Sorry
Advice
Will You?
Getting Ready
You Look Beautiful
Dining
France and Italy
She's Incredible
Staring
Words Hurt, So Do Hands
Help Me..
What Are You Two Doing?
Adrianna!
Closing Up
Coming Clean
Don't Worry
Somebody Stop Her!
There's Fire In Everyone
Don't Mess With Me
1:40
Please Forgive Me
Trust You?
Internationals!
Competition Time
Here Goes Nothing
Elastic Heart
Huh?
Blindfold!
Semi Finals
Fianle

Stop Him

2.5K 59 13
Autorstwa thenextstep774

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
No! No, no, no! Instantly, I spin my head around to see Richelle, expecting to see her shaking, breathing heavily, panicking and needing a hug. But....she's not. In fact, she's standing there with her hands crossed and an almost snakelike look of evil in her eyes. She's not scared, she's angry.

Still, I take a few steps towards her, until I'm there, beside her. She takes a deep breath, inhaling confidence before she asks him, "What do you want? You've never done any good to this team."

Everyone's taken aback by her comment. What. Just. Happened. She spoke to Lucien.....Richelle spoke to Lucien! And, it was sassy. She is not sassy to Lucien. Well, she's not sassy to anyone.

Lucien's eyes widen slightly, and he takes a step back, before taking the step forward again. His eyes narrow, and he begins to walk forwards towards Richelle. Oh boy, this isn't good. But, she stands her ground, and doesn't move an inch. I'm so confused...

"You watch your mouth, shortie" he spits, angering me by every word, "or you'll- never mind, you're going to lose anyway."

"How so?" Kate asks, strolling over to the two of them and me. Yeah, why is he threatening us?

"Because my dear Kate," Lucien smiles, turning away from Richelle to Kate, "the man you're looking at right now-"

"The idiot," I murmur, only letting Richelle hear me, and she lets small snigger, earning a death look from Lucien. Jeez...

"Is an International finals judge," Lucien finishes. What?! "So good luck."

And with that, he walks off, leaving us all dumbfounded. I.....we.....what? He can't be! We'll never have a chance of winning! This isn't fair, and has to be stopped!

"Miss Kate!" Giselle yells, stumbling her way to the front, pushing past everyone and holding her phone up in the air. "Look!"

She plays a video on her phone, showing Daniel, Lucien and Tess. Okay, now I'm really confused. Daniel left the team, came back but didn't get in. I can't even hear what's being played on the video, it's not very loud. I can just see their mouths moving up and down, and a few head nods every now and then. What. Is. Going. On. I'm getting quite frustrated at how I can't understand anything. Then, the video ends.

"Yes, Giselle!" Kate yells, throwing her arms around the excited ginger. What on earth is going on? Seriously, what am I missing? Uh, I was I was smarter sometimes. "I'll show this clip to the Internationals board, then Lucien will hopefully be told that he can't judge!"

Okay. Someone. Tell. Me. What. Is. Going. On.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I know this chapter sucks, but there's only one left, and I'm not enjoying writing this so it's quite difficult to write well. I'm so sorry.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

82.9K 1.4K 9
Noah and Richelle are given a duet for regionals but Jacquie is determined to get Richelle out of the picture so she can take her place. 🌟Rated #1...
35.3K 403 27
The Next Step have just won Regionals but there's a problem! A-Troupe is short a dancer. They're now on their journey to Nationals, do they have what...
49.3K 634 17
I look at him with tearful eyes and ask him one more time. "Why would you ever try to replace me? Am I not good enough?" His eyes fall to the floor a...
117K 2.2K 40
(dont read, there's a bunch of grammar issues that I'm to lazy to fix) James and Riley took over The Next Step Studio when Miss Kate retired. How wi...