He Loved Me Since Forever *He...

By SkinnyLizzy

Elizabeth and Max are best friends. They have been ever since they were born! But they both have a secret t... More

Chapter 1 *Wake Up Call
Chapter 2 *Plastic Crush
Chapter 3 *Alex Is Smart?!
Chapter 4 *Twin Secrets
Chapter 5 *A 'Friendly' Sing-Off
Chapter 7 *Keeping Secrets?!
Chapter 8 *The Party's Tomorrow!
Chapter 9 *Heated Moments...
Chapter 10 *Three Words: Max Is Mine
Chapter 11 *So Close...
Chapter 12 *I'm Still Alive!
Chapter 13 *Truth Or Dare...
Chapter 14 *Party Time!
Chapter 15 *There Are No Words For This.
Chapter 16 *Memories
Chapter 17 *Shocking.
Chapter 18 *Memory Lane
Chapter 19 *Suspicious Mothers
Chapter 20 *Jealousy

Chapter 6 *Max Loves Me?!

361 11 2
By SkinnyLizzy

"Baby, baby, we're on the rocket venus and mars now can't be apart now.

Baby, baby, put me in your pocket,

We're on a mission, get in position.

Put the plug in the socket, give me all your power,

When you turn it on I can go for hours, hit the switch push the button baby then you'll see,

We can have it all baby you and me.

Kiss the stars tonight, you and me, oh we will, write our name in lights,

Then we'll see,

We're in love tonight, love tonight, we're in love tonight.

Love tonight, love tonight, we're in love tonight.

Baby, baby were on a rocket

Wherever we land, you'll be my spaceman.

Baby, baby we're supersonic

Now we're together, we'll last forever.

Put the plug in the socket, give me all your power,

When you turn it on I can go for hours,

Hit the switch push the button baby then you'll see, we can have it all baby you and me.

Kiss the stars tonight, you and me oh we will, write our name in lights,

Then we'll see,

We're in love tonight, love tonight, we're in love tonight.

Love tonight, love tonight, we're in love tonight.

Put the plug in the socket, give me all your power,

When you turn it on I can go for hours,

Hit the switch push the button, baby then you'll see, we can have it all baby you and me .

We we we can have it all baby you and me,

Kiss the stars tonight, you and me, oh we will, write our name in lights,

Then we'll see,

We're in love tonight, love tonight, we're in love tonight

Love tonight, love tonight, we're in love tonight.

We're on a rocket. We we're on a rocket."

I finished Pixie Lott's 'Kiss The Stars', breathing heavily as that song needed a lot of breath.

I smirked at Leah's gobsmacked face, and jumped down off the stage in my favourite heels.

"Who...are you?" Katie asked, just as shocked.

I rolled my eyes. "Elizabeth Lily-Rose Fernandez,"

I thought I heard Max mumble his second name, Flynn, as I said my own second name.

"What'd you say, Maxy?" I asked, turning my head slightly to look at him.

His head snapped up, "What? Oh, nothin'. That was freaking awesome," He pulled me into one of his warm hugs I loved.

"Thanks," I mumbled into his shoulder, loving his scent as I breathed it in heavily; feeling slightly dizzy and intoxicated.

Alex stood up, arms out as he waited for his turn. Max reluctantly pulled away, kissing my forehead again.

I went to Alex, giving him a bear hug - which was always hilarious to watch.

He winced, giving my result and loosened my grip. He smirked and squeezed back, surprisingly harder than his previous attempts to bear hug the bear-hug-master.

"Alex," I choked out, feeling my ribs bend too much.

He pulled back, and I gasped in sweet oxygen.

"You okay?"

I nodded, rubbing at my sore ribs. "Yeah. Why'd you start working out so much all of a sudden?"

Max snorted, then burst out laughing.

Alex glared at him. "What?"

"Ahh, wait til I tell 'em your secret, He laughed out.

Alex's eyes widened.

"I'm kidding, bro. You're fine - your secret's safe. Unless someone threatens to cut my balls off with a knife - no, I'm not giving you ideas," He raised a knowing eyebrow at Leah and Katie.

They both groaned in mock-disappointment, and I smirked and burst out laughing, doubling over.

:: Max ::

Liz grinned and started laughing, bending over to show-

I looked hastily away. Alex walked out, gesturing for me to follow him.

"Be right back," I called over my shoulder, before walking after him.

"What?" I asked.

"I think I know. It's Liz," Alex said with a knowing grin, folding his arms.

"No it isn't," I blurted too quickly.

He grinned. "Chill, I'm not gunna tell her,"

"Tell me what?" Liz asked a the doorway, her head peeking out looking innocent and ever so cute-

Max, stop thinking stuff like that on front of her, I mentally slapped myself.

I began to pace nervously, as Alex's head whipped round to look at her beautiful face.

:: Elizabeth ::

"You left the door open, by the way," I said, closing the door behind me as I stepped outside fully.

"What did you hear?" Max asked, pacing for some reason.

"Max, chill, 'Kay?" Alex said, rubbing his temples.

"Alex said he thinks he knows, it's me; and you said it wasn't. After that Alex said something about not telling me," I frowned. "What won't you tell me, Maxy?"

"Umm, nothing,"

"Nothing?" I echoed lamely.

"Max likes you," Alex whispered, making me shiver a little.

Max likes me. Well, obviously. We were best friends, for God's sakes. He knew this!

"Alex," Max growled warningly.

"Alex, I know he likes me." I put my hands on my hips, and Max immediately stopped pacing to stare at me. "We're best friends,"

Max looked...relieved about something, then got his phone put and scowled; ruining his perfect, kissable face-

No, Liz. You can't think about him that way.

'Why not?' A voice whispered smugly into my mind. 'He could like you, so seduce his confessions,'

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the dreamy, perfect image of seducing Max. I knew all his strengths and weaknesses, one being chocolate...

:: Alex ::

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and took it out, reading the new text.

'watch it, gboi. I cld hint bou u...Max'

My eyes widened at my phone screen, as the front door opened.

"Alexander? Maxwell? Could you help me out down here for a moment, please?" Our mum called up the stairs.

:: Elizabeth ::

"Katie, Leah, we're going on a mission," I told them after Max and Alex had gone out the room.

"They've each got a secret, and they won't tell me. Max always tells me everything!"

Leah nodded, deep in thought.

"Got it." Katie murmured, then grinned at an idea. "Guys, here's the plan:..."

:: Max ::

God, he almost gave my secret straight to her then. I could get him back and hint to mum-

No, that's over the line. He can tell her himself.

We came downstairs to find our mum collapsed on the sofa, eyes closed.

I was about to ask her what she needed, but Alex put his finger to his lips and crouched down.

Mum's breathing continued in a deep and regular pace.

I grinned. She was asleep.

Alex looked at her pale face, stroking a tanned hand gently over her cheek affectionately.

I raised my eyebrows at them. This has to be the first time they weren't arguing, but were in the same room!

"Too much stress," Alex mumbled, his head tilting a little.

"Hey, Alexy, wanna help me out here?" I asked, picking up two shopping bags.

I rolled my eyes, walking into the kitchen and putting stuff away. I heard some shuffling in the next room, but ignored it. It was Alex getting something for mum, most likely.

He might argue with her, but he still loved her deeply.

I continued putting the shopping away.

"Are you gunna help me or not, Gayboy?" I called.

:: Elizabeth ::

I snuck downstairs, along with Katie and Leah, as Alex went back to the sofa with a small white box in his hand.

"Hey girls," Alex said, obviously smirking.

Jeez! Had he got super-hearing or something?!

"How'd you know it was us?" I asked in disbelief.

"I heard the stairs creak three times in the same place. And no-one else is home,"

I opened my mouth, then shut it again. He had a point there.

"Are you gunna help me pr not, Gayboy," Max called from the kitchen.

I bolted to the kitchen, before the girls could realise what he'd just said.

:: Elizabeth ::

The three of us put our ears to the door, sneakily eavesdropping.

"Liz is in there!" Alex said, trying to keep his voice down.

"Oh," Max said quietly. I could see his eyes widen in my mind.

"Yeah, oh. You want her to know you love her? Or I could be...Gay?" Alex said even quieter.

I stumbled backwards in shock, my eyes wide.

I ran outside to my car.

Two lots of footsteps came after me outside the front door.

"Liz!" Katie called. "Wait up!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha I'm so mean XD

I've run out of reading material, so if there's any BoyxBoy, romance, teen fiction, humor, fantasy and romance stories of yours you want me to read, post the link and description below :D

Votes and comments unlock the next chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 35 26
Lizzie Jones a Normal teenager she goes to Bragston High School she is the Captain of her dance team and she just broke up with her Ex boyfriend Erik...
3.4K 126 21
Emma, an 18 year old girl, is having a sleepover at her best friend Liz's house. While Emma's getting ready, Liz's brother walks in on her. From that...
156 17 6
For several years, Chelsea Ward has always followed her friends everywhere and been quick to aide in anything they needed. The close friends have loo...
1.4K 44 25
Brianna kissed a stranger in front of his date and experienced her first kiss with him. They met again in a gala, she was with another man but they b...