The Walking Dead Preferences...

By reedusilicious

What can I say? Imagines and Preferences about all your favourite TWD characters. I'm willing to take request... More

What They Love About You
Feelings???
Being Tracked
Dating Rick Includes...
Dating Daryl Includes...
Dating Carl Includes...
Dating Glenn Includes...
Dating Negan Includes...
Dating Ron Includes...
Dating Tara Includes...
Dating Jesus Includes...
Morning, Gorgeous
You Can't Hurt Me
Reunion?
Let Me Come Home
Revenge is a Dish Best Served Angry and Violently
But Never, Ever Cold
The Test
Bundle Of Joy
The RV
She's Missing
She's Missing (Part 2)
She's Missing (Part 3)
Prom Queen
5th Of November
Awkward...
SPOILERS
Scars
Surprise
I Wasn't Expecting That
Jealousy is Not the Word
Supply Run
Lucille (Part One)
Lucille (Part Two)
Lucille (Part Three)
Lucille (Part Four)
Sorry, guys. I need to ask something.
Interrupted
Witch
Just An Intern
Lights On
Deep In The Meadow
The Truth About Love
Chasing Cars
Walk Of Shame
Jealously is Not the Word (Part Two)
Awkward (Part Two)
Batter Up, Puddin!
Season 7 😲
Requests
Rock and a Hard Place
"Lucille Two" 😜
A Personal Thank You
Shoutout!
Truth Or Dare
Instagram
Whoops
Forbidden (Part One)
Zombieland
Dirty Dancing
Think of Me
standwiththeauthors
I Need Help
Quick Question
Possible Q&A
I Feel No Shame
I'm Such A Cliché
Movie Night
7B (Predictions and the Like)
Fighter
You Can't Hurt Me (Part Two)
More Prom Photos (Ew)
Tagged
Coming Off My Hiatus For, Like, Three Seconds

How You Meet

17.7K 176 115
By reedusilicious

Rick: You found each other at the start of the apocalypse. Rick woke up in the hospital that day and found you stood in the doorway. You had come in looking for supplies, but instead found an unconscious man laid in a hospital bed.

Eventually, Rick sat up and looked around the room, and then at you. To say he looked confused was an understatement. So you just laughed at the look on his face.

Picking up your bag, you winked at the man you didn't know. "Morning, Gorgeous. Good to see you're awake. I've only been here waiting to see if you died for about... I don't know, four days? Ah well, do me a favour, will ya? Stay alive." And with that, you ran off down the halls and out of the hospital.

Daryl: You were very distressed. Your group had been raided and killed, leaving you wondering the roads on your own. Your hair was dirty, but you couldn't tell if it was sweat, muck, or blood. The red stickiness of your best friend's blood covered your arms, and hot, salty, fresh tears stained your cheeks. What were you going to do now?

Out of nowhere, the engine of a car interrupted your thoughts. Instead of speeding past you as you expected it to, it stopped right next to you. A man popped his head out of the driver's window and called out to you.

"Hey! Hey, lady! Are you ignoring me? Do you know how rude that is? Come on, I'm trying to talk to you!" The man yelled, slowly driving the car at the same speed you were walking.

Tired, you hesitantly look over at the man talking. "What do you want?"

"Wow, a feisty one, huh? You okay? You look like shit..." He mumbled, taking a glance at your messy image.

"You really know how to flatter a girl. And in response to your question: no. I just watched my best friend die." You sniffled, remembering the heart-shattering events that had just unfurled before your eyes.

The guy pulled over and opened the passenger doorway, "Come on in. I gotta group not too far away, they'll be okay to take you in. It's more of a town, really." He said.

It didn't take long for you to realise there were more pros than cons. So you were quickly rushing towards the car and climbing into the seat. That was when you noticed another man in he back seat, "Sorry. Did I push you outta your seat?" You asked the other man.

"No worries." He assured, settling into the back.

The driver turned to you, "So, what's your name?"

"(Y/N). You?" You had never been a very talkative person.

"Daryl. And the guy in the back is Aaron. We're recruiting for new people to live in our town, and you are the perfect candidate. Why don't ya take a nap? When you wake up, you'll be in Alexandria." The driver said, a small smile appearing on his face.

Settling into the chair, ready to let the sleep take you over, you muttered, "Thanks, Daryl."

Carl: You had been separated from your group for quite a while, and it was a young woman with a sword who found you one day. You had been crying, scared half to death because you had lost everybody. Even your father. But the day the woman called Michonne helped you and took you in was the day your life changed.

It was after first encountering The Governor in Woodberry that you first met Carl. Yourself and Michonne had separated from Andrea believing that The Governor wasn't who he claimed to be. But Merle had been sent after the two of you, after all you were one dangerous pair of females, and seriously injured Michonne. You desperately needed some medical supplies.

Eventually, you both came across the prison. You had tried to mask your human scents, but some of the Grunts (as you liked to call the dead people) had started sniffing the air, knowing there were humans nearby. However, it didn't take long before the two of you were being let into the prison.

You were a very quiet person when it came to new people, so you stuck by Michonne's side silently. It was down to her to do all the speaking. But as you watched the group of people gathered in the prison, you saw a young boy in a Sheriff's hat. He was staring right at you, and when he noticed that you had caught him he smiled. Nope. This wasn't your thing. You blanked the kid and carried on taking note of the others around you.

But, as the day tore on, you just couldn't escape the boy. It became clear that he was about the same age as you, and he was obsessed with trying to get you to talk. Every five minutes he'd approach you and say, "Hey, my name's Carl. What's yours?" It was always in the same tone and began to become a little competition. One you knew you would win, because you could easily go days without speaking to a single soul.

Apparently, the game was rather annoying to the other inhabitants... especially Michonne, as you never left her side. She was always there when Carl asked you what your name was. So, one day when he approached you, he hadn't even finished saying, "hey," when Michonne pretty much yelled, "HER NAME IS (Y/N), OKAY? Seriously, kids these days." And she wondered off, leaving you alone with the blue eyed boy.

Carl smiled, "Now why would you want to hide a pretty name like that from me?"

Glenn: (First things first: I am the world's biggest Gleggie shipper omg. It was so hard to write a Glenn x reader thing bc Maggieeeee. But I tried, I'm sorry if it sucks 😘)
Glenn was the world's sweetest pizza delivery boy. Somehow, whenever you and your friends (oh, wait, this is before the apocalypse. Probably should have mentioned that earlier. Carry on!) ordered a pizza, it was Glenn that came to your door with the pizzas in hand. Obviously, at this stage his name was Cute-Delivery-Guy because none of you knew his name.

One day, you had ordered a pizza, and surprise surprise! It was the same cute guy that delivered it again. You decided that today was the day. "Hey. Thanks for the pizza. I'm (Y/N), by the way. Thought since you come to my house practically every week, you should know my name." You introduced.

The guy smiled, blushed, and shuffled his feet on the floor. "Nice to meet you. I'm Glenn. Here are your pizzas, two pepperoni, one meatball pizza, and a four cheese, right?"

"That's the one. Thanks, how much will it be this time?" You asked with a beaming smile.

The same smile that Glenn returned, "Nonsense. You get it free, I'll pay."

"Why?"

"You gave me your name. Now the only payment I need is you agreeing to go in a date with me." He said with a goofy smile as he handed you the four boxes of pizza.

Without hesitation, you accepted and exchanged phone numbers. You both said goodbye and you went to rejoin your friends. The same friends who had listened to every word and were now looking at you as if you had pulled Prince Harry.

Negan: Meeting Negan was one of the scariest experiences you had ever gone through. You were kneeled down in the dirt between Rick and Sasha, dirt covering your clothes, and your heart beating ten to the dozen. Dwight was being an ass, bossing everybody around. You had met Dwight before, so you knew how much of a coward he really was.

It had gone on too long, you had had enough of him mouthing off. "Just shut your mouth, Dwight. I can't deal with all a your yappin' right now." You mumbled, barely loud enough for him to hear.

But he did hear you, and he pushed the barrel of a gun to your head. "You're gonna wanna shut up, little lady. I could blow your brains out right here, right now."

You scoffed, but didn't dare respond. You didn't know if he was bluffing or not. Soon enough, Dwight walked away and some other guy opened the door of an RV. "Time to meet the boss."

And out he stepped. A tall man with dark hair, stubble, a stern look on his face, and a barbed wire baseball bat in his hands. Even in the darkness, you could see he wasn't bad looking. But you also knew that this was the man responsible for so much despair and death.

"Are we pissing our pants yet?" He asked, his accent strong. "Hmm, I think we're close... We'll be in the pee pee pants stage soon." He laughed, walking around the line of people.

You stole a glance at your best friend, Michonne, and then at Maggie. You couldn't let any harm come to them. And you were never one for holding back, you were the renowned wise cracking smart ass of the group. You just couldn't shy away.

"I'm not too sure, honey. Being forced onto my knees in front of a man won't make me piss myself. Shove a spider in my face, on the other hand..." You called out.

The man stopped pacing and turned back to face you. He waved his bat at you, "Funny one, are you? What's your name, darlin'?" He asked, a sly and evil smile creeping across his face.

You gulped, realising just how close to death you were. "(Y/N)." You breathed, now regretting your sarcastic outburst.

He didn't say anything else to you. At least, not until he did eeny meeny minie mo. "You." Negan said, pointing at someone you weren't paying attention to. "Are." He pointed at somebody else.

But then, Lucille the bat landed on you. Without success, you tried to stifle the sob from your throat. Negan leaned in close to your face and said, "Very special, but not it." And then, you breathed a sigh of relief. He wasn't going to kill you. "Dwight! Take Special (Y/N) here outta the line up. I gotta start again." Negan called as Dwight's hands grabbed your shoulders and dragged you away. You were now stood in front of the RV Negan had come from.

You didn't want to see what was going to happen. Your eyes were closed tight as you listened to Negan, "You can breathe. You can blink. You can cry..."

Before you knew it, Negan was beating one of your best friends to death. You screamed and cried in protest, but there was nothing you could do. Soon enough, Negan turned to look into your crying eyes. Blood was splattered across his face, and it covered his bat. He walked slowly over to you, and leant in close to your ear. He whispered, "Hush your pretty little mouth, darlin'. There's no need for those tears, you should be thanking me. I let you go scot-free." And he left, entering back into his RV and leaving you a crying mess in front of your now dead friend.

Ron: Meeting Ron was a bit of a blur. You were a part of Rick's group, and you were cautious of Alexandria. Upon entering, you had your hand rested on your gun, just in case something funny happened. You were stood behind Rick, who had become a sort of father figure to you during the apocalypse. Carl was stood next to you, and looked about as anxious as you felt.

Walking along the road, you saw people coming out of their houses and goggling at you and the group as if you were zoo animals. It made you furious, you just hated what people had become since the world started dying. "And what exactly is wrong?" You shouted out to the people staring. "What are we? Zoo animals? We are human beings! Leave us be!" You yelled, your hands balled into fists. The people all stared at you in complete shock.

Suddenly, you felt a hand in your shoulder, and you turned your head to see Carl looking at you with concerned blue eyes. "Calm down, (Y/N)." He muttered.

But your hands didn't unclench until you saw a boy across the street. He looked about the same age as you and Carl. He had dark hair and a cute, young face. And he was one of the only people not looking at you in bewilderment, in fact it appeared that he was looking at you in kindness. Tentatively, he raised his hand and waved in greeting, a small smile on his face.

You unrolled your fists and smiled slightly in return, giving him a gentle wave back. Finally, a decent human being.

Tara: You were a friend of Rosita, Eugene and Abraham's when you first came across Tara. The four of you found Tara and Glenn after the prison-raid-gone-wrong and stopped to help them. The dark haired girl was pretty... and injured. You were the first to volunteer in helping her get around. What can I say? You were never a very coy or shy person.

Abraham approached Glenn one evening while he thought yourself and Tara were sleeping along with Rosita and Eugene. With your eyes shut tight, you heard Abraham whisper, "Look, you were her knight in shining armour. She's bound to get some feelings for you, why do you think she's helping you find your girl?"

But before Glenn had the chance to answer, next to you Tara piped up. It surprised you since you could've sworn she was sleeping. But from where she was laid you heard, "Actually, Abraham, I'm kinda into girls. And if there's anybody here I'm getting any sorta feelings for, it's (Y/N)."

A small chuckle left your mouth before you sat up and said, "Yeah! So shut your mouth, Abraham!" Before glancing at Tara and smiling a shy little smile.

Paul/"Jesus": I suppose being a member of the Saviours had its advantages for you. If you weren't a Saviour, you would never have met Jesus... or Paul, even.

Negan had ordered you to take a small group to grab the supplies needed from the people living on the hill. Naturally, you obliged. You weren't stupid enough to go against Negan. So there you were, stood in front of the leader, Gregory, and waving about your favourite assault rifle.

"Sorry, fellas! But Negan wants ya shit. All your things belong to him, remember? So if I were you, I'd shut up, hurry up, amd pack up. And then back the hell up so we can get outta here without anyone getting hurt." You yelled to the scared group of people cowering around you.

But then somebody approached you, with his hands held in front of him as if surrendering. He had long pretty hair and a small beard thing going on. As you looked at him, you realised he looked a bit like Jesus.

"Hey look, Christ the Saviour has come to tell us to back off." You mumbled to your group. You received a few laughs in reply. "Hold up, Bozo. Who are you?" You asked the guy.

He immediately stopped and looked you dead in the eye. "Jesus." No. Freaking. Way. His name is actually Jesus??? "Well, Paul Rovia. But my friends call me Jesus. I think it's the hair." He clarified, stealing a smile.

"Well, Jesus, it's nice to meetya. My name's (Y/N). But none of that's important. You seem like a nice enough guy, but we still gotta take your stuff." You called out as the food and other supplies were loaded into your trucks.

Soon enough, everything was ready. It was time to go. "Thanks a lot, guys. We'll be back same time next week." You announced, climbing into the back of a truck among the supplies.

You stole a glance at Jesus, and could've sworn you heard him mumble, "Hopefully. See you then." Before you left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 5.8K 48
"You're my everything Angela." Rick said planting a kiss on my forehead. Angela is all alone when the world goes to hell. She finds a group with a sh...
568K 7.6K 34
Taking requests A/N not all imagines are by me #28 - Zombie
108K 911 38
Images of the twd characters both women and men
40.6K 351 19
[ i don't own any of the characters in the walking dead, any original male/female characters mentioned are my own ] includes imagines of; R.G, D.D, C...