New girl

demiMarie16 tarafından

Ruby and her brothers move away from there home town trying to get away from there past that took their paren... Daha Fazla

Characters
Ruby 4 years ago
Chapter 1: first day of school part one
Chapter 2: first day of school part two
Chapter 3: bad boy
Chapter 4: meet queen bee
Untitled Part 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 7: movie night
Chapter 8: nightmares or memories
Chapter 9: I think Im falling for the bad boy
Chapter 10: Gollum
Chapter 11: party
Chapter 12: ashs dad
Chapter 13: friends and crushes
Chapter 14: cheer
Chapter 15: truth,dare and stolen kisses
Chapter 16 : scars and bruise
Chapter 17 The date
Chapter 18: overprotective
Chapter 19: secrets are out
New story
Chapter 20: felling sick with a bad felling
Chapter 21: sometimes you should lisen to your guts
Chapter 22: we have to find her
Chapther 23
Chapter 24: the video
Chapter 25: find something
👫👬👭👫We stand together 👫👭👬👫
Chapter 26: lets get her back
Chapter 27: saving ruby
Chapter 28: Stay with me
Chapter 29: shes a fighter
Chapter 30: your a part of my Family now
epilogue
Shout outs, thanks and info
2 new amazings covers
New stories
Black lifes matters

Chapter 6:Meet the gang

19.6K 439 31
demiMarie16 tarafından

Ruby

As me and walk out of the changing rooms I spot cacy waiting for me "hey little sis" he says with a smirk as he pats my head like a dog I grown "shut up dickhead" I say. I wave Jemima over when I spot her staring at cacy 'oh I smell a crush' I think to myself smiling "hey cacy this my new friend jemima. Jemima this is cacy my twin brother cacy" I introduce. my brother smiles and holds out he hand " hey jemima" he's still smiling a real smile not the smile that he gives the over whores 'oh double crush yeah!' "Hey" she says smiling at him while staring in he's eyes 😍 so cute to bad I have to Break it up😈 "hey lover boy snap out of it" i say gaining he's attention. He glaring at me I smiled "jemima asked if we want to sit with her and her friends I said yes if it's ok with you guys we all can sit together" I tell him "yeah I will text the boys are you sure it's ok?" "Yep" she says popping the 'p'. Cacy quickly text the boys tell I them the plane and to meet us and then we headed to the lunch hall.

The time we got there the lunch hall was packed. We lined up and got are lunch I got jerk chicken and rice I noticed most of the girls got the salad I rolled my eyes girls think that eating real food is a crime I swear. What can I say food is bae. Girls glared at me and jemima who had the same as me I rolled my eyes again it's food deal with it.

Jemima pulled me and cacy to a large table mixed with boys and girls we took the empty seats and they introduced there selfs.

"hey I'm Brooke I'm ash's sister" said the girl siting A Crossed from me smiling at me reaching out a hand what I took

She didn't look like ash. she had light brown hair and he skin but like her eyes where the same Beautiful green eyes.
"This is hunter jemima's brother"

Pointing to the guy next to her "what's up" he say 'they must be from England because he's got a east London accent (home town)
"This is josh ash's best friend and he's two sisters jade and Elizabeth" pointing to a boy with buff Bluey green eyes

And to girls next to him

"This is Scarlett"

She had dark brown hair and Grey eyes and she also has that bad girl vibe but I can tell she's nice she ain't no stuck up bitch she smiled at me sweetly
"And this is tj"

He had dark blond hair and Hazel eyes he had a hot body and a cute face. he smiled at me and cacy sweetly " hey" he said "hey" we said back. Finely chase and jax came and sat down I introduced everyone and started to talk while I devoured my jerk chicken and rice.when the door swung open and the hole hull went quiet I looked up to see ash and another boy walking in "oh look the Devil himself ash everyone" Brooke said into the silence making us laugh and girls glare ash spotted me and smiled I smiled back blushing 'wait when did I start to blush when guys smile get a grip ruby'

Ash

As I finished pe I headed to my locker chuckling my gym bag in there "what's up bitch" shouts my best friend drake

"What's up bro" I say see me and him have been friends since preschool we do everything together he's like my brother he was there for me when my mom died and I was the when he's prick of a dad upt and left him with he's Ill mom and baby sister he's my like my ride or die.

"Hey dude I hared you got a thing for the new girl" he said "nope mate you heard wrong" I lie "oh so you don't mind that I go for her then" he asks "shut the fuck up you would do nothing to her you hear me" I say pushing him into the lookers I see him smirk and know he did this on purpose he laughs "man you know you can trust me I promise I won't make no moves on her I know you liked her I was only testing you man" he said slapping my back going to the lunch hall

As we walk into the lunch hall it goes silent I roll my eyes "oh look the Devil himself ash everyone" my sister says I roll my eyes again and spot ruby and some new boys guessing there her brothers sitting on my table I skip getting lunch and sit a crossed from her twin brother that I meet briefly at pe today because my sister took the seat facing her. Me and drake introduce are selfs and start talking getting to know each over and most of the time I was stared at ruby smiling 'wait when did I become so wiped snap out of it ash"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6K 228 52
© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy of the school. You may have read the stor...
11.7K 352 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...
274 6 37
You know that story by heart, don't you? The story about a boy straight from the magazine, about a new girl, not like other girls... And the story ab...
2M 47.4K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...