SEVEN- JB

1-800-hotlinebizzle tarafından

I always thought that at age 19 I'd be in college. Maybe in one of those bullshit sororities partying with na... Daha Fazla

O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n Pt.1
S e v e n Pt. 2
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n P. 1
E l e v e n Pt. 2
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n P.1
F i f t e e n P. 2
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
TheFanfictionAwards
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e P. 1
T w e n t y N i n e P. 2
T h i r t y

Twenty Four

3.6K 144 23
1-800-hotlinebizzle tarafından

"Okay close your eyes" I fix Justin with a ' really' look, but put my hands over my eyes anyway. We were making a stop at his house before heading to impromptu 'after the runway' party Kendall and Kylie were throwing at their place.

"I'm gonna carry you upstairs, but you have to keep your eyes closed got it?" I nod and squeal when he scoops me up into his arms. The further that Justin walks up the stairs the more prominent the smell of paint, plaster, and other home improvement materials becomes.

" No peeking Yaya!" He scolds and I huff. He knew me so well. Finally he stops moving and sets me down so that my bare feet come in contact with the hard wood flooring.

"Ready?"

"You're giving me anxiety" I tell him and he only chuckles taking my hands away from my eyes and holding them in his.

"Surprise one of four" he instructs, pushing the door to one of his guest rooms open to reveal an entirely redesigned space.

"Holy shit" I exclaim before walking into the space and marveling at the interior.

"Do you like it? It's an office, you're going to need one with all the bookings you keep getting and I just wanted to-" I cut him off with a tight hug and a heated kiss.

"This is gorgeous did you-" he shakes his head and bites his lip.

"Kylie and Kendall gave me the names of some interior designers and I let them run with the designs I hope it's okay..."

"Justin... this is..." my mouth opens and closes trying to form the words before he takes my hand and kisses the back of it.

"C'mon three more surprises" I take a deep breathe and follow him a little ways down the hall where I know a semi empty game room would be. When he pushes open the door a semi empty game room it is not.

"No way." Justin smiles and I walk in.

"This is a chill area. I'm going to try to have a mini runway installed and maybe a pole if you want one and you can practice in here. I have a recording studio so I thought it only fair that you get your own space" while he explains I'm walking around in total awe. The room was customized and totally perfect.

" You're too good to me Bieber" I relent and he picks up my chin between his fingers.

"And you're too good for me" he insists and with an eye roll from me we leave and walk to the next room.

" you won't get much use out of this room, but I get how important privacy can be so..." he pushes the door open to a lavishly decorated bedroom.

I immediately run to the bed and jump into it like a child patting the area next to me, inviting Justin.

" This is my fucking room?" He nods leaning over me to place a kiss on my forehead.

"Mhmm. Come check out the rest" he says excitedly before pulling me up and piggybacking me to another door. He pushes it open to reveal the biggest closet I had ever seen. All of my clothes organized and out of the ugly brown boxes they'd arrived in.

Before I can even praise the work Justin pushes on a shelf and a secret room is revealed.

All of my shoes, and what looked like some brand new editions added by Justin were housed by style and color.

"This is insane"

"The good kind right?" I fix him with a look.

"There's a good kind?" He nods and wraps his arms around my shoulders placing kisses across the skin exposed by the Bardot top  I wore.

"Chanel can stay in one of the guest rooms, let her know she's more than welcome to" my heart flutters in mild relief. Though Kendall and Kylie had been more than willing to offer Chanel and I a place with them then both of us had turned it down. But now that Justin had practically annexed half of his home perhaps she would be the one to room with the Jenners. She would fly in next week and that gave us enough time to sort things.

"This is everything" I whisper before hugging him for the hundredth time. He hugs back and then pulls away to look at his cellphone.

" Kendall and Kylie are getting impatient"

"Lets make them even more impatient..." here I take his collar between my fingers and pull him out of the closets and into my new bedroom. We make out for a few moments before a  ring from his phone interrupts. Hissing out a angry breath Justin answers.

"We're on our way Ken chill out" he grumbles before hanging up and smiling at me with sympathy.

"Rain check?" He pleads and I nod, following him downstairs and out the front door where his Ferrari awaits.

"Hailey you're so wild!" I exclaim as she takes a bottle of champagne and downs it. She smiles and chugs down the liquid like it's water before putting it on the table again and climbing into her boyfriend Patrick's lap. The small get together Kendall had insisted on having was anything but intimate. Her and her sister's loft was brimming with other models, friends, and musicians.

"You need to get wild Anya! We just walked today, we're angels babe!" she cheers and the group of people  lets out a few yells and cheers.

"She's right Yaya, get turnt" Kendall advises before popping another bottle of champagne, shaking it and pouring the foaming liquid into her mouth. Justin sighs when a few dribbles run from her chin to the hardwood floor. My boyfriend was an undercover neat freak. Kendall offers me her champagne bottle and I move from Justin's lap to retrieve it. She and Hailey were right. I had good reason to celebrate.

Chanel and I's apartment had been scooped up after two hours on the market and she would arrive here, along with our things (packed and shipped courtesy of Justin) within the next week. I'd been personally approached by several of the designers seated fron row at the fashion show and offered so many gigs that Justin suggested I find a manager and quick.

"The press literally can't get enough of you" Kylie shows me her cellphone and sure enough a picture of me pre show is the cover story.

Settling back onto Justin's lap I offer him some of the champagne and in a few quick swigs he's downed the remains.

"Jay!" He wraps his arms tight around my waist and nuzzles his chin in the area between my neck and shoulder.

"I was thirsty" he whines and Kendall pops another bottle before fixing him with a teasing grin,

"you're always thirsty Bizzle" Justin flips her off and pouts quietly in my ear.

"Hey babe, hop up I'm going to go use the bathroom" he announces and I slide off of his lap and onto a tipsy Kylie's after she practically pulls my body on top of hers.

"Second to the left Bizz!" Kendall calls when Justin looks at her expectantly. This was her loft after all.

"I have to pee too, how many bathrooms are in this joint Ken-doll?" Hailey wonders and Kendall holds up five fingers.

"Sweet, I'll use the master bath" Hailey says and Kendall rolls her eyes

"don't you wanna know where it is?" Hailey shakes her head and smiles.

"I think it'll be fun to look around" Kendall ignores her and swigs at the newly opened champagne. Once Hailey is gone Patrick moves to the couch that Kylie and I occupy.

"Hey ladies," he says smoothly and I know that I had Justin, but Patrick was far from ugly.

"Hey P,"

"Hey Patrick" Kylie and I answer in unison that makes his lips curl into a boyish grin.

"Can I steal you Anya?" I'm about to answer when Kylie grips me tighter and shakes her head like a child.

"Please Kylie? I'll bring her back I swear" Kylie, drunk as hell, slurs her protests, but eventually her arms go slack and I'm free to follow Patrick to the main hallway where our significant others had disappeared.

"Phew, this is awkward as hell..." Patrick starts off, running a hand through his perfect tawny hair I continue to smile, unaware of what exactly was going down.

"I love Hailey, I'd do anything for her, but I just feel like there's... something going on between her and Justin" my jaw clicks.

"What gives you that impression?" Patrick runs his hands through his hair faster until he shoves them in his pockets.

"They just seem closer than usual. She's always at his place, I'll ask her to come out with me and she'll always say that 'Justin is around or Justin is coming over later Justin this Justin that' and I'm worried" I would be a total hypocrite if I decided to judge him in this moment as I had basically accused Justin of the same thing days before.

"They're just friend. You and I are out of town  a lot right?" Patrick nods

"So I think in that time period while they were both still in LA they got close, in Ambon sexual way of course" Patrick strokes his hairless chin. Before shaking his head and heading down the hallway.

"Patrick?" I call and he points to what must be Kendall's bedroom.

"I have a gut feeling. I'm sorry Anya I can't shake It." He says before pushing open the door to Kendall's bedroom and coaxing me to follow him to her master bath. The sound of laughter echoes in the bathroom and Patrick raises an eyebrow before guiding the French doors open.

Inside Hailey sits on the floor doing a line of cocoaine off of the bathhtub ledge and Justin, unaware of our presence, does a line off of the marble of Kendall's sink.

"I guess you were right Anya. I'm fucking sorry" I turn to Patrick who has decided to speak, alerting the two and distracting them from their activities. Justin meets my gaze with wide, dilated eyes.

"They just started getting fucked up together. We have nothing to worry about." Patrick assures, totally clueless of what this meant to me. He walks over to Hailey and kisses her head she giggles and goes back to snorting.

"Have you even tried to stop?" I whisper to Justin and his lips tremble with an answer. When I wait for one and don't get it I leave the bathroom and the fact that he doesn't follow me speaks volumes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...
55.2K 901 26
Roses are red, violets are blue, Justin's a hottie and so are you. . . . . . . . ~LET ME SAY THIS NOW, I WAS YOUNG WHEN I FIRST WROTE ALL THESE.. AND...
243K 6.2K 43
[CLOSED] interracial preferences for thee justin bieber. this is my first book, so bare with the cheesiness, I promise it gets better. thanks for rea...
337K 9.8K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex