Crush

By Queeninnn

Rewrite/Revamp of my 2016 hit book, Crush. All Right Reserved ©Copyright 2022 by Publisher, Queeninnnn. All r... More

All Rights Reserved
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
19 II
020
021
022
023
024
025
Michael Banks
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034 (Part I)
034 (Part II)
Fight Night ;)
035
036
037
038
039
40
41
042
043
044
045
47
Shanny's Birthday
046
047
048

046

7.4K 292 68
By Queeninnn

Shanny

"Hi mamas baby! I missed you!" I picked my wittle pumpkin up from her car seat and kissed all over her. Jace just dropped her off to me. I've been here at Kia's for the last week, it's been a month since the argument.

"Hi munchkin!" Kia pinched her cheeks. She was just looking around and she yawned. "You going to sleep on me already mama?" I smiled and laid her on my shoulder to get her diaper bag and take her to lay down. "Mhmm you smell so good! Daddy gave you a bath boo?" I missed her smell so much, it's crazy how attached I am to my baby.

I took her upstairs and Kia took her from me. "I love when babies are this small, they just so tiny and loveable." She smiled and laid her down on her bed. "I know right, I be wanting to hold her all day but I don't wanna spoil her too too much, grandma Anne said I won't be able to put her down in a few months if I do that."

"So when you gonna talk to your man?" I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe when he apologizes for calling me a ungrateful bitch."

I ran my hands through Nyla's hair until she fell back asleep. "What you doing tonight?" I asked her watching her do her hair.

"Going out with this doctor." I chuckled. "Oh you gave up on tryna get my brother?"

"Girl yes for now. I don't know if its Lex or what! I mean shit! I know its probably bomb as fuck but she gotta share if ain't her's no mo!" She joked and I burst out laughing. "Wow, you like the thousandth girl I've heard talk about wanting or wanting to fuck my brother, like what is it about his evil ass that ya'll love so much?" She chuckled.

"Bitch your brother fine as hell! Plus you know I like niggas with power, not to mention the mean ones and the crazy ones got the best d*ck" ...Can't argue about that one.

"What you got planned Friday? I wanna hit that new spa in Springfield."

"A meeting at work about my maternity leave at 1, then I got to take Nyla to my moms house. I'm free after that."

"Good! Cause we turning up with the money this doctor break me off with!" I burst out laughing as she danced around the room.

"He texting me like he hitting this on the first night" She scoffed. "No sir, Mr. Doctor you fine but not that fine. You gotta spend it first boo"

Just then we heard the door open and Gio scream. We both jumped up and ran downstairs.

"Bitch what are you screaming for?!" Kia clutched her chest.

"Yeah, what the hell are you screaming for? If you wake my baby imma hurt you!" He smiled, sitting his purse on the table. "Aw, I didn't know my baby was here, Auntie Gio sorry boo boo!" He yelled\whispered looking up.

"But you know the queen had to make her grand entrance!" Kia rolled her eyes and went to her refrigerator, "Anyways I got tea bitches! I did some dirt last night with this foreign nigga."

"We'll come on bitch I ain't got tea but I got wine and licka, ok?!" We all plopped down on the couch. This was like a everyday thing for us, we literally tell each other everything! Everything from gossip around the block to our messy ass stories. I went upstairs and took the camera to Ny's baby monitor out and sat in on the bed in front of her so I could keep an eye on her from my phone.

"OK, ya'll, I really had a hoe night. I fucked on the first night and I let him record me bitch! What was I thinking!?" He gasped and covered his face which had me and Kia dying.

"GiGi! How many times have I told you! You can be a hoe all you want but don't get put on no camera! What the hell that nigga must had a magic stick!" Kia said pouring us some wine, he laughed and nodded.

"Yes the fuck indeed he did! OK! Imma drink to that because indeeeeed, he did. When they start giving out medals, he gotta get one for sure bitch" I literally spit out my wine from laughing, where does he come up with this shit. "Really bitch a medal though?"

"Did you at least look good doing it? Ya d*ck grippers was poppin?" I grabbed his hand and looked at his nails and of course, nice and neat.

"Of course! A bitch like me ain't never lackin, he paid for em!" I laughed. "It's OK, we all get all the way in the mood sometimes and shit happens, just don't let it happen again. Simple."

"At least he was a older man, I doubt he'll do anything with it." He said shrugging. Kia just shook her head.

"Gio I taught you better than that bitch!" He shook his head. "I know, I slipped up, he was just so fine! Shanny know what I'm talkin' bout, ain't that right?" Kia gasped and looked at me.

"Bitch why you telling my business?!" I joked. "Spill it ma'am"

"I told Jace to record me giving him head cause I wanted to see how I looked!" Gio laughed and high fived me. Kia stood staring at us both with her mouth open. "Needless to say I looked a hot ass mess and never want to see it again but let his lying ass tell it I be looking sexy" We burst out laughing. "Hair all over the damn place, nose running, slob-ugh a hot shitty mess bitch and his lying black ass be telling me how good I look " We kept laughing.

"Believe it or not, that shit is sexy to niggas! See Shanny I can't even be mad at you cause that's your man that did it and I know Jace a real nigga, he wouldn't do you like that, ya'll in it foreva! Now this one right here!" She pointed to Gio and walked up to where he was sitting on the couch.

"Oh bitch...get that finger out my f-" Kia mushed him & tried to run and they started play fighting. "SEE YOU ON PORNHUB BITCH" Kia yelled laughing, running through the house. I laughed as I checked the baby monitor & my kid is just like her mama, the girl can sleep through anything.

*

*

"Wassup sis"

"Hey Cashy, what you doing?"

"Bout to take your bad ass nephew to the dentist then drop him off at ma joint. I gotta flight late tonight."

I chuckled. "Well, he is Aaron Jr for a reason! Ooh do me a favor. Ma wanted Nyla for the night, meet me somewhere after his appointment so you can drop them both off. Pleaseee." I smiled as if he could see me. He groaned.

"You better be close man!"

"I will be I promise! Thanks sugar. "

"Mhmm, Wassup with you tho, you straight?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I guess."

"Come on now you know you got the wrong one to be lyin to. I know you ain't OK cause Jace ass damn sure ain't OK. We gon talk when I see you later aight?" I smiled, he knows me oh so well.

"Okay."

"Aight, I love you sis."

"I love you too, bye." We hung up. I pulled off and went to Walmart first to get Ny some more mittens, my baby scratches that face bad, she got a temper like her dad and uncle do for sure, when she gets pissed off and starts crying, she immediately goes for her hair and face.

Cash

"This lil nigga is bad as hell man I swear" I put my face in my hands watching his little ass run around the dentist office.

"Aaron Jr? You ready baby?" The lady called from the back. Thank God.

"Come on lil Cash." I stood up and he grabbed my hand. He latched onto my leg right before we got to the room. "Daddy! They not gonna hurt me right?"

I chuckled. "Oh now your little ass is scared of something?" I reached down and picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I'm not scared." He said lowly, with his arms wrapped around my neck damn near tight enough to choke my ass.

I smiled. "You coulda fooled me boy! Nah baby boy you just getting your teeth cleaned and stuff today, I promise."

"Daddy you sure?" He frowned and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, come on. You know I got ya"

*

"Daddy can I sit in the front?" I shook my head. "Hell nah, what you tryna get me sent to jail man? And cursed the hell out? You right where you supposed to be" I chuckled as I helped him into his booster seat and he picked up his iPad.

"I'm hungry daddy"

"I know, got you, you wanna go see ya Grandma?" He nodded. "Aight, I gotta pick lil Nyla up first."

I picked up my phone and called Shanny while I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Where you at scrub?"

"Charlie's, call me when you get outside." I agreed and hung up the phone.

I turned the radio up just to turn it back down because my phone was ringing. It was Lex. my. fucking. god.

I shook my head and answered. "Yeah?"

"How was the appointment?"

"He straight, he just got his teeth cleaned. No cavities."

"OK good." I nodded. It was straight silence for like 10 seconds. "..Aight, bye. "

"Aaron!" I smacked my teeth. "Alexis! What man?" She sighed. "Can we talk before you leave? I really miss you Cash what the fuck?"

"Bye man" I hung up in her face. I ain't got time for this shit today, when you do the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome is when you become the idiot. I refuse to do that shit any more and she be all for it. I care about my son too much to be with her just to be arguing all the damn time when we can both be happy separately and not even have to have him in the middle of no bullshit. I put my phone on do not disturb cause I know she about to call back a hundred times.

*

I parked in Charlie's Diner parking lot about to call and tell Shanny I was here but I saw her car and she wasn't in it. I looked in my rear view and saw lil Cash knocked out.

I got out and went to his side to get him.

"Aaron." I shook him a lil while I took his seat belt off. "Hmm?"

"You still hungry?" I picked him up and he nodded still half sleep, he wrapped his arms around my neck, getting back comfortable on my shoulder. I was tickling and talking to him the whole walk into the diner to get him to wake up some more.

We walked in and looked around for Shanny and when I seen her I swear my fuckin eyes better had been playin a trick on me or somethin. I sat him down at a booth. "Lil Cash, Daddy be right back, aight?" He nodded picking up his iPad. I walked up to the table. "Yo." I said eyeing the nigga that was sittin in front of her. "Fuck is this bitch nigga and why the fuck you sittin here chattin wit him like you single or sum?"

"Man 'bitch nigga'? The fuck- I don-"

"I coulda sworn I was talkin to my fuckin sister, watch who the fuck you barkin at nigga." I looked back at my sister. "Shantel...What the fuck bro?"

"Cash, we were just talking calm down. I'm grown as fuck I can't sit and talk to nobody no more?!"

He stood up. "Aye, imma catch you later Shanny." She ain't say shit.

"Cash! Really?"

"Yeah really nigga you got me so fucked up right now. Fuck is you sitting in here talkin to that lil ass nigga for Shantel?!" Ion't even play like that, that nigga trippin. I definitely told DJ and Shanny from jump i'll never pick a side with them two but I be damned if my sister think she bout to sit here in a fuckin restaurant with a lil ass nigga my mothafuckin man PUT ON. Especially while the fuck they beefin and shit..the fuck is wrong wit her!?

As for him, it's nothing I hate more than grimey ass shit. You ain't shit but a bitch ass nigga to me to sit and ask a nigga for some money then go fuckin wit his girl. I know Jace like the back of my damn hand and he definitely told this nigga before, stay out her fuckin face and a couple other things before he put him on. I ain't never want shit to do wit the lil motherfucka, we very different when it come to certain shit, nigga go after what's mine imma end it right there, and if you just too damn friendly, you ain't no lady of mine no more.

DJ a just lil more cool headed and that's why we balance out. He believe fully in if you can take her, you can have her but I know my man ain't payin no lil ass nigga to still be fuckin wit his girl. Shanny crazy as hell if she thought she was bout to be sittin in public wit a nigga who supposed be on somebody block moving me and her boyfriend work, not the fuck in front of me. Shit just pissed me off.

She rolled her eyes, sitting back down, picking Nyla up out her car seat. "Cash leave me alone. I'm grown, it doesn't matter. It wasn't nothing like that, I was here getting some food and he saw me, came in and sat down, that's it that's all."

"Yeah aight Shanny, don't get that nigga hit the fuck up." She got up and handed me Nyla and her bottle. "Feed your niece while I use the bathroom Cash." She walked off wit a attitude, like I give a fuck. "I love you too"

"NyNy!" I kissed her and grabbed her car seat and diaper bag before I took her back to the table with lil Cash. I do not miss luggin all this shit around at all. "Wassup pretty girl, you miss uncle Cash?" I played with her little hands while she drunk her bottle. I looked at Aaron and he was playing with his iPad.

*

Shanny

"Okay." I hung up and dried and lotioned my body before I just threw on my short black silk robe & I went downstairs to make something to eat. Jace said he wasn't coming home til tomorrow so I guess I'm just cooking for me, Nico and Ty.

"Hmm, what does a bad bitch want to eat?" I stood with the fridge and freezer open looking around. "Turkey wings and gravy over rice with some fried cabbage, mac and cheese and cornbread? I think so!" I took out the turkey wings from the fridge and got the rest of the stuff out the pantry and refrigerator.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 pm. I called my mom on speaker and put the phone down so I could season my turkey wings and cut up my peppers for the oven.

"Hey Shan." She answered sounding energetic.

"Hey ma, whats up."

"Nothing sitting here talking to your Aunt Rita and cousin Leah, What you up to?" I smacked my teeth. "I'm cooking. Um, ew why are they at your house? Gross. Where is my child?"

She chuckled slightly. I knew she wasn't gonna answer that part with them there. "Right here, wide awake sitting in her little bouncer. She just had her bottle and AJ won't get out of her face. What you making?" I smiled.

"Aww, my baby I miss her. Put her on the phone!" She laughed. "Shanny what? You know she's only six weeks old right?" I rolled my eyes and put my turkey wings in the oven and started cutting up the cabbage.

"Duh, me and her got a understanding! Put her on the phone ma!"

"Ohkaay. She can hear you." I instantly got excited. "Hi Ny! Mommy miss you already baby!" I know she probably just looking around paying me no mind. "Girl, she staring at AJ's game, she is not worried about you." I smiled. "I know, at least she heard me."

"What you over there cooking? and is my son in law back home yet?" I groaned. "I'm making turkey wings, I'll save you a plate and no, he's not we probably talk tomorrow when he comes in here cause I miss him, I can't take this any more it's been over a month."

"Oh yes! Bring it with you tomorrow, I been craving me some turkey wings, and look at you finally swallowing your pride, your growing as a person. I'm proud of you!" All of a sudden I heard the alarm beep twice, and the voice say 'front door' indicating that the front door opened. I heard Jace's voice, it sounded like he was on the phone.

"Aww shit." I said out loud and my mom chuckled. "Oooh! You know the best way to ya mans heart is though his stomach!" She tried to whisper and I laughed at her attempt. "Bye ma, I'll call you tomorrow. Kiss my tink tink and my Aj for me, I love you." Jace walked pass on the phone and into his office looking like a damn snack as usual. He gave me a indescribable look and slight head nod before he disappeared into his office. It wasn't a mean look or a hateful look thank god. I was nervous as hell, my palms started sweating.

I looked down at what I had on. I decided to go upstairs and change into something a bit more 'need to talk to you' appropriate. Something that I wasn't so vulnerable in. As bad as I want some of Jace, Jace only getting some of Shanny if we can really talk everything out and fix things. Jace can talk me out of my panties so easily and it would be even easier if I was ass naked like I was. I just put on some leggings and a spaghetti strap tank top.

I stood in the kitchen flipping through the channels on the T.V on the wall. I stopped on Bad Girls Club. Me and Kia's favorite show. We been watching reruns for the last month mainly for the fights. I texted her and told her I was watching without her. A text had popped up from saying it was Santana and that's all I even read before I immediately blocked his number. I don't need nothing else fucking with my relationship. I never even gave his ass my damn number.

My brother seeing us sitting there was such a bad look and I really didn't realize it til after. I was shaking my head like a damn pit bull begging him to shut the fuck up and let me talk to Cash, that is the absolute LAST person he wanna piss off. Shit at least with Jace, I got some p*ssy power with that one, I can influence certain decisions with him and talk him out of certain shit. Cash? Absolutely not it ain't shit I can do when his mind is set. Cash don't play with nobody.

He saw me today and he sat down and started talking to me, that's all it was but all I need is for that to get back to Jace and all hell will break loose. I know Cash said he trust me when I said it wasn't nothing going on but Jace is his best friend & the way people in Chicago gossip, you never know who nosey ass saw us.

Jace walked pass and went upstairs. I heard the shower and about 45 minutes later he came back down in grey sweats and a white tank top.

"I thought you said you was staying out tonight?" I asked as he walked pass, while draining my macaroni noodles.

He stopped and turned around. "I was, change of plans. Cash and Jesus left earlier than we thought so, ain't have time to do shit." He shrugged and kept walking back to where he was.

I nodded. "Oh." I rolled my eyes. Ugh. Part of me wants go the fuck off and find out what he been doing and who he been with this whole time but imma save that.

The cabbage was almost done, I mixed and covered my mac and cheese and put it in the oven with the turkey wings. The cornbread batter was mixed and ready to go into the oven once the turkey wings come out and the rice was done.

My phone buzzed and Kia had texted me back.

Kia💕: Boooo, you whore! Why you watching without me?😒 How it's going? You good? Don't talk to me til y'all back!

Yeah Whateverrrrrr

"Shanny!" Jace called my name from his office. I almost squealed. I tasted my cabbage and cut it off before I went to where he was. I damn near sprinted.

"Yeah? I made you some food if you hu-" As soon as I hit the doorway he hugged me and picked me up and spun me around, catching me completely, completely off guard. I laughed and hugged him back.

"You OK?" He smiled. "Yeah I'm aight, now. I missed you man. I can't take dis shit no more. I'm sorry" He kissed me before he put me down.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry too. You and everybody else were right about me." I kissed him twice before I let him go.

"Nah don't say that. I was dead ass wrong at how I came at you and the shit I said to you I was pissed off and I'm sorry, it's a way to say things and that wasn't it."

We sat down on the couch in the living room.

"We got a lot to work on together as a couple, and instead of me talkin shit to you imma help you." He kissed my hand. "I love you and I'm sorry for callin you out your name and yellin at you like that. I can't keep putting the blame on you for everything, that's some bitch ass nigga shit and you know that ain't me." We both laughed.

"Apology accepted." I climbed into his lap and straddled him. "You were right about a lot of the things you said, especially me not always thinking before I do things and being selfish, that hit me the most & that's not okay to be like that.. especially to the ones I love the most. I've been working on myself this past month and I need to get it together, I know I can do it. I'm so sorry for being so irresponsible like that baby, really, I wasn't thinking about anybody but myself and wish I could take it all back- "

"Shanny baby breathe ma" He kissed me. "I just.. need some support." We smiled.

He looked at my hands and back at me. "You got it..." He kissed me. "You know you stuck wit me forever right?" He laughed and pulled out a box. "I felt bad as shit for breaking your bracelet, I know how much you loved it." I gasped when he pulled out my fixed and upgraded diamond bracelet.

"Oh my god! Jace!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I held my hand out so he could put it right back on in the same spot while on the verge of tears again. I wore that bracelet everyday the whole time we been together without taking it off. It became apart of me and I missed it so much.

"I'm sorry again baby."

He took a deep breath. "You really wanna know what happened at the hospital and shit? You know I keep you out of my shit but I can admit I definitely owe you an explanation if you want it since your family got directly involved because of it."

I sighed and nodded. "The nurse you saw, the one that was buggin the fuck out her name is Grace Fields. That's Ace and Ghost mom. Two niggas I put inna dirt... she tried to be Nico's nurse, I interviewed her but I ain't hire her.. Ion't know what it was Shanny but I'm glad I didn't. Iont know if I could live with myself if that old bitch did something to Nico. Or you anybody. Ghost sent her for payback, hid her when I found out, found him, dropped his ass. Mom dukes had to seen me at the hospital, heard us talkin' and askin bout Zena and..." he stopped and shook his head. I was...speechless. "Shanny do that shit not sound straight out of a damn BET movie?" He shook his head again and finally sat back and looked at me. I was completely fucking stuck.

"Wait a minute, their mom? Did you just say Ace and Ghost where brothers?"

*

I got out the shower and ran to the t.v to turn up what I was missing of Power. "Shit!" I cursed to myself for missing the first fifteen minutes. I grabbed my lotion and sat on the bed. I pumped some in my hand with the intent to put it on but I was literally stuck on the T.V. "Wassup Boo." Jace walked in and into his closet and I ignored him, not on purpose but my mind was all into ether damn show.

"I know your egg head ass heard me!" He launched a pillow at me. "Stop!" I laughed, "Hey baby I'm sorry now shh" I went back to the T.V then my phone started ringing. It was Lex. What the fuck does she want?

"Hello?" I took this time to finish lotioning my legs but I stopped again when she started crying. I groaned. This bitch only call when she need some info on Cash or to talk by head off. "Whats wrong Lex?"

"Why doesn't he want me like I don't understand what did I do!? I can-" I rolled my eyes and put the phone on speaker, sat it on my night stand and let her talk to her damn self as I went back to my show.

Fifteen minutes go by and I'm still sitting in the same spot and made no progress. Lex was still on the phone talking to her damn self, occasionally I would give her a 'mhmm' or 'damn' . I got irritated hearing her whining and I picked up the phone.

"Lex, Lex, Lex, you out of all people know what kind of childhood he had, why can't you understand how he don't want Aaron in no parts of a toxic ass situation?! All you doing is making it worst! You know how he is-" Jace came and kissed me mid sentence and pulled my towel open, I smiled as he kissed on my neck and rubbed my thighs.

"Look Lex, you out of all people should know how he is, you can't keep making him your number one priority when he obviousl-Mmm, -obviously not making you his! You got a son to worry about Lex." Jace laid me back and kissed on my chest while he played with my p*ssy.

"Shanny I love him I-DFJSJJFSNDFS......" She was crying so much I couldn't understand a word she was saying and I really didn't care. I gasped when I felt his warm mouth on me.

"Mmmhm Baby.." I let out just above a whisper as he sucked on my cl*t and pushed my legs open wider. I felt his tongue slide inside & I ran my free hand over his hair and clinched my thighs together but he just pushed them apart even more.

"Ahhh!" I bit down on my knuckle and tossed my phone somewhere, oh fuck her. "Hold still." He looked up at me before going back down, sliding in a finger. "Ohh baby I missed you so much!" I felt him smile between my legs. "I missed you too." He kissed my kitty one last time before he came up and tongued me down.

I felt his erection poking my spot through his sweats and I wrapped my legs around him to pull him closer. He looked at me and smirked before he slid his sweats down releasing the dragon that I missed oh oh so much.

He slid in not even half way before I tensed up and winced in pain. "Mmm." This was the first time since I had Nyla and I swear it felt like I was loosing my damn virginity again.

"Shit, you aight baby?" He slid it out and looked at me in concern. I nodded. "Yes." He looked like he didn't believe me. "Like Iont know ya body better than you do, your whole body just tensed up." I adjusted myself a little bit underneath him to get comfortable.

"You sure you wanna do it? for real, say the word and I'll stop ma. We can wait til you comfortable." I smiled at how concerned he was. "Yes Jace I'm fine, just go slow." He kissed me again. "Aight." He slid the tip in and held my hand the whole time while my other hand clawed his back.

Once the whole thing was in and he slowly started to maneuver in and out of me the pain started to go away and pleasure started taking over again. I know he could tell I was back to normal now as he smirked and lifted my leg over his shoulder and went to work. "Mhmm! Right there!" I squeezed my breast and threw my head back just waiting for it.

He looked dead in my eyes as he gripped my neck and smacked my ass. "Shit" I heard him grunt and slow down as he leaned down to kiss me, still keeping the grip around my neck and the pace of his stroke.

"Now bend that ass over." He said in my ear AS he flipped me over but he damn sure wouldn't have had to tell me twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕
57.7K 2.2K 58
Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown 💛
204K 4.9K 22
"Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ" Start...
2.9K 179 27
Finished. Sнyna'ѕ Love Recenтly Naмed Sweeт Love. Tнιѕ Booĸ Iѕ More Aвoυт Sнyna Bυт Wιтн Oтнerѕ POV. READ ! READ ! READ ! Having Enemies Is Not Good...