Magcon's Toy

By SICK_AS_FRICK21

Ella Morris hasn't had the good life but when she gets sold to 5 hormonal, famous, boys what will she do? Wha... More

~1~
~2~
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
IM BACK BITCHES

-35-

1.2K 16 9
By SICK_AS_FRICK21

-Ella-

My mom had me do some dishes and start cutting vegetables and Johnson set the table. My mom was making some fancy fish that I've never heard of but it sounds good.

Me and my mom were catching up and I was happy for her. Her wedding was in a few months and I of course was her one of her brides maids.

We chatted till David finally came through the door with his daughter.

She had long black hair, bright blue eyes, and pale white skin. She was probably at my waist and skinny as a stick.

"Guys, this is my daughter, Jenna. She's 14 and is happy to see you all." David says cheerfully while Jenna stands behind him shyly.

"H-hi." She says shyly.

"Ah honey why don't you go wash your hands for dinner." Her father suggested and she nods before leaving quickly to the bathroom down the hall.

"Sorry, she has been herself for a while..." David scratched the back of his neck once she was out of sight.

"Oh what happened if you don't mind me asking." I say in a concern tone.

"Her Mom left us a few years ago and I told her she wasn't coming back a few months ago...she hasn't been the same. I'm really worried she's slipping into depression or something. I don't know what else to do. I'm trying to make her happy but I don't know what to do." He seemed stressful but I knew what to do...I was just in her spot to.

"I can talk with her. I can understand where she's coming from with this." I tried to reassure him. He looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.
"I mean you can, but just please be kind? She's just been through so much rough things." He sighs.
I nod my head.

"Well do that after dinner sweetie. The food is done." My mom started to place the food out onto the table.

"Oooo fooood!" Jack says with excitement once my mom places down the steak.
We seemed to be having steak, mash potatoes, and salad.

Soon Jenna appears back in kitchen and takes her seat across from me. Jack sat next to me, my mom sat on our right at the head of the table and David sat at the left of us at the head of the table.

My mom grabs my hand and David takes Jenna and jack's hand.
I looked at my mom with 'what the fucking is going on' face. All she does and gesture to jack's hand, telling me to hold it.

It then hit me, we were gonna pray. I wasn't a religious person but I wouldn't mind praying or whatever.
I grabbed jack's hand and I bowed my head down.

David starts the prayer and the smell of the food filled my nostrils.
It SMELLED SO DAMN GOOOOOD!!

"Let's eat." David day right after he finished but I barely paid attention because food was on my mind the whole time.
I was thinking of ways to murder the food, but I had to act proper.

"So how was your day honey?" David asks Jenna, who was poking at her food with an unsure expression.

"Fine." She simply says, but I knew deep down she wasn't. I've been there. I've said that. I've hid behind a face. I won't allow this.

"So, what did you do today?" I started the conversation back up.

"Nothing much..." she looked up at me with a icy stare, telling me to back off. Again, I know that look. She tried to hide her pain with anger. Thinking she could do this on her own, but I know she can't.

It's gets awfully quiet and the sound of the culturally hitting the glass plates is all that is heard for a few minutes.

My mom finally says something.

"So, Lets talk about this." My mom gestures towards me and jack holding hands under the table.

"Oh uhhh..." I trailed off, pulling my hand from jack. What do I say? I can't explain something like this in front of Jenna or David. They'll think of me as some whore.

"So you two moving in with each other?" She tries to clarify. I let a small sigh of relief and nod my head.

"Of course my best friend and his girlfriend will be here to...but..." jack trailed off nervously.

"But?" My mom seemed a little too interested, this even caught my attention. I turn to look at him.

"Me and my best friend are going on tour in a couple of weeks. Just for a few months for a small tour." He says nervously.

Why didn't he say anything to me about this? I mean it's happening in a couple of weeks but why not tell me first and not at a table with others.
Maybe I'm a little clingy to this small subject, right?

I shake the thoughts off and smiled at him, picking at my food a little more.

My mom sound happy and interested. She spent most of dinner talking about his career and success.

It still bugged me that he would drop something like this in front of my mom and not even tell me anything.

~*~*~

I had taken car of the dishes and was helping my mom dry them. I didn't know where they went but my mom guided me a little with it.

Soon I felt a arm wrap around me and pull me back.
"I'll take care of them babe. You go talk with Jenna. She's in her room. Which is down two doors from our room." Jack kissed my cheek and takes the dish rag out of my hand along with the dish I was drying.

I nod my head and pecked him on the lips before heading off to Jenna's room. I head down two doors from our room and knocked softly on her door. I could faintly hear some music playing in the back.

I smiled giddily at it. She seemed to be a fan of nirvana. The door opens with a creaking noise and there stood a shy Jenna hiding behind the door.

"Y-yes?" She stuttered.

"I wanna talk hon. May I come in?" I asked nicely.
She nods her head slowly and hesitantly opens the door wider for me to enter. Once I do, she shuts the door behind me and walks back to her bed.

Her room was a bit different from the rest of the house. Red walls and she had black carpet.

It was like a dark, gloomy, big room.

The song playing in the background now was balcony scene by pierce the veil.

"What is that you want?" She seemed so distant and off. She looked like she just laid in bed the whole day and slept.

I dust off an area on her dirty bed that was cluttered up with scrunched up papers and pencils and books.
I sat down at the end of her bed and looked her dead in the eyes.

"I heard about you're mom...my dad left too..." and just like that the amphitheater in the room was thin...it was so silent. She didn't make any eye contact. She had her eyes glued to her notebook while he scribbled.

"She told me and my dad that she was going to go get my birthday present from the car...she never came back and my dad was missing all his cash and credit cards." She looked down at her hands and her tone of voice was soft and raspy. She was scared.

"She left on your birthday?" I felt a piece in my heart shatter once she nods her head in response.
"My Dad left my mom on her anniversary...things were never the same after that." I sighed softly. I scooted a little closer to get her to at least look at me a little more.

"I know it's painful. I went through this phase too. Hell! I'm still going through it." I dryly chuckled.

"What phase? Emo phase?" She sent a icy glance at me. I nod my head and she rolls her eyes in response.

"Depression isn't a phase." She muttered.

"Yeah, I know. I have it too hon. You're not alone. I bet you don't want to see a therapist either, huh?"

She gave this look of relief. Like I had read her mind and that someone finally gets it and I did get it.

I let off a small breathe while I held her hand gently in my hand.

"You don't always need one to make you better. You just gotta get out a little more. Find a new you."

"But how? Why? This town is nothing but a wasteland." She scoffed under breathe.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the window shades.

I pulled on the cord and light shined through the room. The sun was setting.

The colors bounced around the room making it a reddish pink color. I opened the window, it was a bit chilly but nothing I couldn't handle.

"What are you doi-"

"Sometimes you gotta have someone come along help show you the beauty in things," I walk back to her bed and ruffled her hair before going to her bedroom door.
"Even if you see in black and white. There's still beauty in it. Just think about that one for a bit hon." I gave her a PR smile and left.

~*~*~*~

I walked out of the shower only in a towel.

Jack was scrolling through his phone, not noticing me till I spoke up.

"Hey babe, wanna go out and be reckless?" I asked straightforward.

He raised his eyebrow and looked up at me with a "what the fuck" face.
"Hell yeah!" He chuckles and gets off the bed.

"But first I like something from you..." he trailed off, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I stopped digging in my bag and looked over my shoulder at him with a small smirk.

I turned around and pushed him onto the bed, dropping my towel and crawling onto him.

He relaxed and looked at me amazed.

"You look beautiful." He says while gazing into my eyes. My hair was dripping onto the bed and his face as I hover over him.

"Oh shut up and kiss me." I giggled and pulled him in for a open mouth kiss.

He placed his hands on my ass, giving it a tight squeeze, causing me to moan into the kiss.
He flips us over, breaking the kiss to kiss down my jaw and to my neck.
He nibbles and kisses up and down my neck, driving me crazy.

His hand gently messages my left breast while his other trails down to my heat.

"No." I choked out. I wanted to make him feel good. He's done so much for me.

I push him back down onto the bed and trail down to his kakis shorts.
He laid still as I unbutton his pants and pulled them down, letting his member spring free.

He closed his eyes and waits.

I took it into my hands and stroke it a few times while licking the tip a couple of times.

He lets out a low groan at my actions.

I take it into my mouth slowly and swirl my tongue around his tip.
He grips the bed sheets around him as he holds in a moan, not wanting to disturb David or my mom.

"F-fuck!" He groans through gritted teeth. He lifts his head to look at me.

I look at him seductively, batting my eyes at him. He bits his lips and lays his head back down.
I hollow my cheeks and start to bob my head.

Jack grabs my hair and pulls my head up and down, pushing me deeper.
I did gag but I pushed through it and even moaned a couple of times, knowing it would vibrate against him.

He bucks his hips up and tries to get deeper in.

Soon he grips my hair tighter and says "I'm about too-" with that he lets go.

I swallow and wipe my lips, making sure I licked it all up.

Jack laid there breathless.

"I bet masturbating couldn't beat that." I winked at him before grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom to change.

I grabbed a TØP crop top and some black waist high jeans.
I dried my wet hair as best as I could quickly and placed it up in a lazy bun.

I wonder if I should dye my hair again or cut or just do something entirely new.
I could dye it a blue color, but I don't think I can pull off.

I shrug my shoulders and leave the bathroom.

Jack was putting his pants back on and running his hand through his hair.
"Get some comfy, warm clothes on. We're leaving in 25 minutes. No more than that.

"Oh okay babe." He stutters while taking his shirt off and pushing his pants back down to his ankles.

I winked at him before leaving the room. I tipped toed to Jenna's room.
The hallways was pitch black and the flor was a bit creaky.
I turn her door knob, slowly and quietly, and open it. The door makes a loud creaking noise as it opens.
I cringe at the loud noise and hope I don't wake up mom or David.

I stay quiet for three seconds before proceeding to Jenna's bed. She laid on her side, her back facing me.
She softly snores as I get close to her.
"Yo Jenna...Jenna!" I whisper shout while shaking her.

She stirs awake and out of pure shock and her human instincts, she slaps me right across the face.

Well at least I know in fight it flight situation, she'll fight.

She immediately sat up and turns her lamp, that was on her nightstand, on.
"What are you doing here, Ella?" She asked a bit tired and annoyed.

"Nice slap, it's good that you slap first instead of scream or run." I chuckled while rubbing my face where she had slapped me.

"Oh sorry, but why are you in my room at," she pulls her alarm clock off of her nightstand and looks. "11:32?!" She whisper shouts at me with a hint of irritated.

"Wanna go be reckless?" I knew she would answer with yes, but having to be a kid that has a curfew and always obeys, this situation must've been hard for her.

She thought for a bit, at one point I think she was trying to make me leave but she stops herself. She sighs and pushes the covers off of her:

"Fuck it! Lets go." She turned to me and jumps off the bed.

I grinned while crossing my arms over my chest.
"Good, were leaving in twenty minutes." I said while checking my phone. She nods her head and I head for her door to leave.

I grabbed the keys off of the kitchen counter and smiled at it.
We're taking the black jeep for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 28 11
A Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendas, Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds and a Matthew Espinosa fanfic. Also a short story
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
86.3K 2.1K 37
✿This is the third book in a series✿ 1-MAGCON Bullied Me 2-MAGCON Hate Then this is the third! :) Hope you enjoy! ------------- I don't understand...
8.7K 100 39
Everything seemed to be going well for Jordan until she moves to North Carolina where she seemed to fall for a blue eyed dorky kid. Many things stand...