ใ€Œ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š...

Autorstwa palwold

Choi Yeonjun, a guy who claimed that he is a ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ for his childhood friend. Does t... Wiฤ™cej

: prologue
: chapter 1
: chapter 2
: chapter 3
: chapter 4
: chapter 5
: chapter 6
: chapter 7
: chapter 8
: chapter 9
: chapter 10
: chapter 11
: chapter 12
: chapter 13
: chapter 14
: chapter 15
: chapter 16
: chapter 17
: chapter 18
: chapter 19
: chapter 21
: chapter 22
: chapter 23
: chapter 24
: chapter 25
: chapter 26
: chapter 27
: chapter 28
: chapter 29
: chapter 30
: chapter 31
: chapter 32
: chapter 33
: chapter 34
: chapter 35
: chapter 36
: chapter 37
: chapter 38
: chapter 39
: chapter 40
: chapter 41
: chapter 42
: chapter 43
: chapter 44
: chapter 45
: chapter 46
: chapter 47
: chapter 48
: chapter 49
: chapter 50
: chapter 51
TAKE TIME TO READ THIS!
: chapter 52
: chapter 53
: chapter 54
: chapter 55
: chapter 56
: chapter 57
: chapter 58
: chapter 59
: chapter 60
: chapter 61
: chapter 62
: chapter 63
: chapter 64
: chapter 65
: Chapter 66
: chapter 67
: chapter 68
: chapter 69
: FINAL CHAPTER
COMMENT DOWN

: chapter 20

558 24 12
Autorstwa palwold

Hi, how you guys doing? Sorry I was too busy these past few months cause I just started my small business and I had to sort some things out.

Also, if you're locally from Philippines then you can check my store on Shopee (dadacutepurchase). I sell stickers, stationery goods and scrunchies and its a personalized products, so I drew them. You can check it and go purchase some or promote it with your friends.

I hope that you can help my store grow. My products are personalized but really affordable. So, come and check it out!

Another thing, to those who's multi-fandom. I just recently published the story for Haruto biased. To those who doesn't know him, he's a japanese rapper from Treasure. Under YG Entertainment, so you can check it out as well on my profile.

Anyways, let's continue the Chapter 20. Keep safe and healthy! May God Bless Us All! ♥

♡♡♡♡♡

Weeks ago after what happened to both Yeonjun and you. You still both doesn't talk about it. However, you're both somehow felt awkward. Everyone in your school feels the same thing, that something was off between you and Yeonjun.

You take your seat and waited for the class to get started. Summer Class has been started and there's a separate class that you have to take for Summer.

Your University opened the class for Music Producing only for Summer. So, you decided to learn producing music by taking one month class. You're with Sona, Yeonjun and Taehyun. Since in America, Yeonjun studied composing music and he want to study producing music now. Since, he really do love music and so does Taehyun.

You look outside and sees a very peaceful view of your University because there's not so much student who take Summer Classes, so it was really a bit empty.

As times goes by, the class are slowly being filled with other student from other year. Sona came in with Taehyun, as she sat down beside you and Taehyung sat down next to the back of you and Sona.

Not a long after, Yeonjun came and Taehyun calls him. He sat down on the seat at the back, next to you. You take a deep breathe and look forward because you feel Yeonjun's presence makes you nervous all the time.

"Do you both fight again? Aren't you done with your issues?" Sona suddenly ask.

You widened your eyes a little bit before leaving a small smile, "N-No" you answered.

"No" Yeonjun answered at the same time.

"Then why you both look awkward these past few days?" she ask.

You hope that Sona wouldn't ask questions again.

Yeonjun smile, "Are we?" he said while having confused face, "I don't think so..." as he leave a small laugh.

Taehyun looks at Yeonjun, "Yes you are" he said.

Yeonjun sigh, "Just... I just confeㅡ" he got cut off when the Professor came in.

The Professor walks in and clear his throat, "Good Day! I will be your Professor for your Music Producing Class for 1 month and I'll be teaching you different varieties of music genres. I really hope that in my class, you will be able to produce simple music throughout the session and the things that you will be learn" he smile.

He put his class record book on the desk.

"So, since it was your first day. I would like to know you all and I also wanted you all to know each other. So, get a sheet of paper" he said.

You get a sheet of paper while Sona, Taehyun and Yeonjun are looking at you. They are all waiting for you to give them some papers.

You took out three pieces on a sheet and give it to them. You took out one piece and hide the rest of the paper inside your bag.

The Professor continues, "On a sheet of paper. I would like you all to wrote down a lyrics about yourself. Like an Introduction in music form. I want you guys to think that you were composing a song about yourself and how you want people to know you. I'll be giving you all 1 hour and present your introduction one by one. It can be really simple and funny as well. Add your own colour and real self to your introduction" he said, "So, are you guys all ready?"

"Yes" they answered.

You somehow feel pressure, not on writing music but on presenting it. You are not the type who got so much confidence and knowing that you're in the same class with Yeonjun makes you feel more nervous.

The time has passed and you were done writing down yours. The presentation had started and you were surprised that some of them wrote down a simple lyrics compares to yours.

Sona just finished her's and it was your turn.

(please make your own rap tune from this)

First time introducing myself while rapping
I want everybody to hear my beat and start clapping
If you ain't not interested just keep listen'
Cause I'm about to rap and do music strippin'

They said my lines are iconic, they said preach
I'm an iKONIC, I needed to be rich
I want their albums, but I only got my teeth
I'm broke hommie, at least I got shoes for my feet

My Name's Y/N, soon to be 23
Still savage and spilling people's tea
If you think I ain't cool, don't be friends with me
You'll just be insecure, bye honey

( i really do write songs but these lyrics are funny and it was so weak lines pls bare with me i just finished writing song, im out of ideas pls understand me its cringey... i know )

You somehow felt embarrassed on what you di but most of them oozzz to you. You just silently go back to your seat while everyone is still clapping and complimenting you.

"I didn't know you can rap", Sona said.

Taehyun smile while nodding, "That was a good tone. It was cool!" and giving you a thumbs up.

Yeonjun tap your shoulder as you look back, "You were cool" he said while smiling like a fool.

You nod and smile back, "Thanks" you said.

Everyone are done on their introduction music. As the lesson started and classes were done for 4 hours.

Taehyun and Sona are going on a date. You were left with Yeonjun.

"I-I'll get going..." you said and smile.

Yeonjun drag you, "Nope" he smile, "Let's go get some proper lunch together. My treat!" he said and put both of his hands on your shoulders and pulling you.

"But I have some stuffs to do at home andㅡ"

"No, I insisted!" he said and chuckle, "Let's get going!" he said.

-

You both hop in to the bus. You were about to tap your card but he tapped it first.

'You paid for two' said by the machine.

You chose your seat and sat together. You were beside the window and Yeonjun is smiling the whole time.

You tried to ignore him but he was too handsome to be ignored.

-

He pushed the stop button as the bus stopped. He held your hand and pulled you with him.

"Let's go, Y/N" he said.

You both hop off to the bus and Yeonjun lead the way. You entered to a certain dine-in restaurant. You look at the menu and decided to eat Bibimbap. Yeonjun ordered two Bibimbap, 3 serving of Ramyeon-Samgyup Combo and a small chocolate ice cream cake for dessert.

A minutes after, the food came and you both started to dig in. There's no conversation happening for few minutes.

Yeonjun looks at you while munching his food, "Do you feel uncomfortable?" he ask, "whenever you're with me"

You shook your head for a no, "No, I am not... it just... you don't contacted me for days and when we meet, you don't say Hi"

"So, you think I was trying to ignore you?" he ask and you nod, "I just thought the same to you. I thought you were trying to ignore me the whole time" he laugh.

You smile, "Don't laugh, you look handsomeㅡ" your eyes widened and eat a spoonful of rice.

Yeonjun stare at you while his mouth is full, "I am what?" he ask.

You shook your head once again, "Nothing, munch your food" he did as what you say.

When he's done munching his food, he looks at you, "You were pretty since the day I first saw you" he said with serious face. He drink a glass of water before continuing, "I clearly heard what you said, I just want you to say it again" he said.

"No way" you said.

Yeonjun laugh, "You'll dance here or you'll say it again" you still refused, "You won't gonna say it or i'll tell to the staff that its your birthday. So, we can get a free cake and everyone will sing birthday song for you"

"Are you seriously trying to set me up? I'll be mad at you"

"Well, okay. Don't say it" he said and take a spoonful bite. You can tell from his face that he's a bit upset but trying not to make you feel sorry.

You sigh, "I said you're handsome" and look away.

Yeonjun looks at you and smile while munching his food and giving a little bump head, "Do I?" he said.

You just look at him and smile, "I'm not sure"

Yeonjun still smile, "Its okay because you said I look handsome, so I feel happy!" he said.

-

After eating lunch, you both went for a walk while eating ice cream. As you reach the park and sat down facing each other.

Yeonjun finished his ice cream and you were about to finish yours too.

"Its a weird question and if you will ask me of out of all women, why I choose you... well, obviously because I like you a lot but I wanted to ask you this... but out of all men, why did you choose me?" he said suddenly which makes you feel surprised.

"Did I?" you teased him.

Yeonjun smile because he knew that you were teasing him, "You said you waited for me!!!"

You laugh before smiling, "I don't know either... I like you since we were young"

"I do too" he said. Yeonjun cleared his throat before speaking, "Actually, I want to ask you something really important for me..." you just waited for him to speak, "If I went back to America and after years if I comeback here, would it still be me?" he said.

At the same time, you finished eating your ice cream, "A-Are you coming back to America?"

"Just what if"

"Ah... hm... I don't know. It based on the situation"

"What situation?"

"If its still me even you go back to America then it will still be you but if it wasn't me then it wouldn't be you too because I don't want to keep my feelings for you, if I know that you're happy with someone else."

"I see..."

"Are you coming back to America?"

"No, just I asked because I want you to be my girlfriend, Y/N but I am worried that if one day, I need to go back to America then you'll have a hard time being in distance"

"I waited for you hopelessly romantic, Yeonjun. I have no assurance if you have girlfriend or not. If I'll be able to see you or not or even you see me, if you will like me or not. A distance wouldn't matter to me at all"

Yeonjun smile, "So, are you trying to say that I can be your boyfriend?"

"You're aren't askingㅡ"

"Can you be my girlfriend from now on?"

You smile, "Hm... nope. Give me some time" you laugh.

Yeonjun smile disappeared and became serious, "Okay! I can wait!" he smirk, "I'll make you mine. I'll promised that I will! I am confident!" he said.

"Okay" you smile.

"But we actually kissedㅡ"

"YEONJUN!" you laugh and slap him, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO MENTION IT!!!"

He was laughing at your cute reactions.

"Even you'll rejected me, I still be able to get a kissㅡ" you slapped his shoulder again, "OKAY! I'LL STOP!" he said while laughing.

"I hate you!!!"

"I love you" he smile, "I really do..." he said while looking at your eyes followed by your lips before looking away.

You bit your lips when he look away. You want to kiss him so badly too but something was stopping you from dating him. You got a huge trust issue that you want to solve and to know if Yeonjun was really worth your trust.

After what happened to you since you were young. A trust issue gain more worst which made you feel doubtful in everything. You just really hope Yeonjun worth your trust.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.5K 73 22
"If you meet someone 3 times coincidentally then its destiny." "Destiny?? What nonsense is that?" _______________________________ Han Y/n, A girl w...
16.4K 771 26
โ ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ-โž โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต.โž ใ€‹in which a girl who doesn't believe...
3.8K 511 38
One day, a new student name Beomgyu switched to class 11C and encounters a strong gaze of a boy, named Choi Yeonjun. Something seems to be mysterious...
143K 7.7K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...