: chapter 35

You and Sona went back to class with Yeonjun and Taehyun. They both waved a good bye on the door, as you and Sona went inside of the classroom and they both leave. You feel uncomfortable to be around with Wooyoung but he was sitting at the back, so you got no choice.

You and Sona sat down then Wooyoung quickly get your attention by looking at you while smiling, "Hey! I heard that your name is Y/N!"

"You just call me by my name a while ago at the cafeteria" you said.

"Oh right!" he said and smile.

'Is he just making a reason to talk to me? Out of the girls on this classroom, why it supposed to be me?'

"So, Y/N? Are you single?" Wooyoung asked.

"Are you dumb?" Sona answered and you tried to calm her down.

"Jung Wooyoung-ssi, as far as I remember, you already talked to my boyfriend a while ago" you said.

Wooyoung smile, "Oh that is your boyfriend?" you nod, "Oh okay" he smirked, "So, how long are you guys dating?"

"And why do I have to tell you?"

"Cause I asked for it"

"And why do I need to answer every of your questions?"

"Hmmm... cause I was curious"

"Please stop asking things that's not about the class, discussion or lessons" you said, "we're just classmates and I guess, my personal relationship and life was none of your business" you said.

San tap Wooyoung and signaling him to stop. Wooyoung looks at San before looking at you while smiling, "Okay Y/N-ssi, we'll see" he said.

He is creeping me out.

You and Sona tried to ignore him and he stayed silent and just talking random stuffs with San.

***

After a straight 4 hours class. The class for today was done, you picked up your bag and went outside of the classroom with Sona. You were both heading to the cafeteria.

You bought two banana milk and Sona bought an ice cream bread. You both headed out and bumped to Wooyoung again but this time, you tried to ignore him even you saw him smiling directly at you.

You passed by him.

"I bet he likes you" Sona said, "but he hella creeping me out"

"Yeah, he is indeed creepy and I hope he don't like me... also, remember what happened to me and Mark before, right?"

Sona nod, "Yeah... why creepy guys are roaming around you these days" she said feeling worried.

"Y/N!" you and Sona look back and saw Wooyoung running after you, behind him was San.

"What do you need?" you asked.

"Here" he said and giving you a waffle, "I bought this at the cafeteria"

"What for?"

"For you to eat, banana milk is best with waffles" he said.

A hand gently pushed the waffle away, "Its more best for you to not come after my girlfriend" Yeonjun said coldly to Wooyoung.