: chapter 13

You went to the library alone for your research paper. You went inside just to see Yeonjun, alone. You was about to went on his table but when he saw you, he quickly leave the library. You felt that there is something wrong with him.

"Is he ignoring me?" you said to yourself while looking at him leaving the library.

All you can do is to sigh and find some books for your research paper. You find some place for yoj to work on your paper. You sat down and start writing some information on your notes.

"What are you doing?" someone ask you. You look up just to see Mark, he sat down beside you.

"What again?" you asked him.

He smile, "Nothing" he said.

As you remembered what Daehee told you about Mark but you completely don't understand what she really meant.

"Mark, can I ask you something?" you said and he nod just waiting for you to speak, "What did you do to Daehee?"

He sigh, "So... she messed with you again?"

"N-No, she's not. But what did you do to her?" you ask.

Mark silently stood up there as you wait for him to answer your questions.

(FLASHBACK)

Daehee was talking to her friend through the phone.

"Yeah, I used to make Sarah disappeared when she likes Jungkook. It is not like I can't do the same with that girl, she will never be Yeonjun's type and I should be..."

Mark heard everything.

"Okay Stacy, I gotta go"

When Daehee was about to leave the toilet. Mark quickly pulled her with him and went to an empty classroom. Mark suddenly chocked Daehee on her neck.

"DON'T. DO. ANYTHING" he said with his fierce eye yet calm expression, "Do something with her... I'll make you the one to disappear!" as he remove his hand to Daehee's neck.

Daehee smirk, "Are you seriously mad because you like her or is it because I killed Sarah?"

Mark look at her, "It is none of your business but never messed with her or I'll make you suffer" he said and leave.

Daehee sigh, "He's really scary... HE'S A PSYCHOPATH!"

(End of Flashback)

"Mark?" you once repeated his name.

"Y-Yeah?" he said, "Oh sorry, what are you asking again?"

You sigh, "Nevermind. I guess you're not on the mood today and you look quite pale. I guess, you need to take a break"

You were about to leave when Mark held your wrist, "Y/N" he said. You looked at him and wait for him to speak again, "Can we meet this Saturday? I have something to tell you and show you" he said.

You are somehow hesitant, "You're not going to take me somewhere bullshit, are you?" as you stare at him.

He shook his head, "No" as he smile bitterly.

You nod, "Okay" as you sigh.

"Great! I'll pick you up at your house by 4 in the afternoon. Will that be okay?" he asked as you nod.

"Wait, you know my house?"

"Uhm, y-yes... cause I saw you sometimes when I was on my way to school and you're with the new student, Yeonjun"

"Ah okay, I see..."

"Okay! Uhm, wear anything comfortable as you want. It is not like a date either but if you consider it as one, then it is okay to me" he chuckle.

You just rolled your eyes and leave.

"You're cute" Mark said but you did not hear it.

You went back to your classroom and sit beside Sona, as you both waited for the next class.

"Y/N. You look so mad right now" she chuckle, "What's wrong?"

"It is not wrong but it is weird"

"Why?"

"I'm gonna meet Mark this Saturday"

"WHAT?!"

"Crazy, right?"

"I thought you don't like being close with him and the fact you really hate him so much"

"I had to"

"Why?"

You sigh, "I need to know what he did to Daehee... I want to know the reason why she's so mad to me"

"Is it safe? Do you want me and Taehyun to come? Just to be sure"

"No, its okay. He seems nice either, if ever something will happened to me. I will call you right now and my brother"

Sona slap you on your shoulder, "Nothing will gonna happen, idiot" as she rolled her eyes.

"As you say so~"

Sona clear her throat, "D-Does Yeonjun know?"

"Why he need too?"

"Nothing, just wondering. You know how much Mark hates Yeonjun and the fact that Yeonjun is so close to you. It is like betraying your friendship with him~"

"Why so? It is not like I replaced him"

"And he asked me about you a while agoㅡ"

Your eyes quickly widened, "ㅡWHAT DID HE SAID?"

Sona was shocked by your reaction, "Chill your ass! Whow... whow... he just ask me if where are you"

You rolled your eyes before sighing, "He ignored me a while ago to the library and now... he was asking if where am I" as you pouted.

"Did you two had a fight?"

"Nope, I am curious too if why he's ignoring me"

"You two should talk" Sona said, "Why don't you go home together today after class?"

"Nope, I can't. I had to wait for my Brother cause we're having family donner after class tonight..."

"I see...~"

The bell rang meaning the class was about to start. You just focused on your class without thinking anything.