: chapter 59

"Y/N?" you look back and saw Wooyoung, "Oh! Its really you!!!" he said with full of excitement on his face, "What are you doing in here?"

"Oh, I came here to have some free time" you said and smile at him before he looks at Hyunjin, "Oh, right, this is Hyunjin, my schoolmate before and my friend. We happenly saw each other here, so we decided to eat for lunch. Hyunjin, this is Wooyoung, me and Yeonjun's friend"

Wooyoung politely bow and so does Hyunjin.

"Have a seat and eat with us" Hyunjin offered.

Wooyoung smile and approached him more friendly, "I would love too but I'm on a hurry. I'm going back to Seoul within 15 minutes. I just drop by here to buy some frappe smoothie"

"Oh, okay" you said, feeling nervous.

You know how close Wooyoung and Yeonjun is and you feel worried that he might tell Yeonjun that you are here.

"So, uhm... let me excuse myself and its really nice to meet you, Hyunjin" he said and did a high five with Hyunjin, "And its really nice to see you here, Y/N" he said to you and hug you tightly, "Yeonjun will beat me if he saw me hugging you this tight" he chuckle, "That kid got easily jealous"

You feel sad because you miss Yeonjun.

"Congratulations in advance!" Wooyoung said in most cheerful tone.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Of course I will come!" Wooyoung said with a big smile on his face, "Its just I am so happy for the both of you" he said and smile.

"Thank you" you smile, "Order the drink that you want and leave it to me" you said.

With surprise on his face he quickly agreed, "I accept all the blessings" he said as he laugh.

Hyunjin and you laugh as well.

Wooyoung surprisingly picked the most expensive smoothie, though you can afford it. It is just, you were surprised that this shows how much he feel comfortable around you.

"I'll buy it for you" you said.

"For real?" Wooyoung said and you nod, "You don't have to..." he said and covering his mouth, as if he was shy about it, "Okay!" he said and pushed your wallet closer to you.

You just laugh it out because he was acting like a kid but cute at the same time.

After he get the smoothie that he wanted. He left the both of you with a warm smile, as Hyunjin and you both continue eating.

"What will you do after this?" he asked.

"Hm... probably staying in my room, why?"

"Nothing, just curious" he said and smile at you.

You nod and finished your food.

You both went to your both respective room, as you received lot of messages, as soon as you open your phone. You got a lot of missed call from your friends and especially from Yeonjun.

You read each one of them.

You just sigh and turn off your phone again. You have no energy to talk to someone at this point. It feels like you were a bit zoning out and still affected by what happened this morning.

Someone knocked to your door, as you got up and open it. It was Hyunjin, holding a small pastel pink box with white ribbon.

"What's up?" you said in confusion.

He handed the box to yours.

"What is this?"

"A gift"