: chapter 9

Once you locked your door. You quickly headed to your room and run to your bed, rolling from left to right while punching your pillow. Despite of you bad day, seeing Yeonjun today is the best thing happened to you. You wished that this day is not over and be able to be with him more often. Even you like Yeonjun, what  you know to yourself is that you haven't confessing to him but little did you know that you already did when you were drunk. While Yeonjun himself, is calmly doing everything for you not to be awkward to him.

You got up from your bed and see your brother, Hyeonsu. Who's holding your door knob and your door is slightly opened with half of his body. You see his mouth with bread while looking at you blankly. You properly got up and fix yourself while looking at him, wishing that he didn't see what you just did.

"Wh-What are you doing?" you ask him coldly. 

He sigh after munching his bread, "I'm here to steal your food again and I'm the one who supposed to ask that one. What are you doing? What did I just saw a while ago?"

"N-Nothing" 

"So..." he said while munching his sandwich, "Is that because of that guy who takes you home here? I mean, that... Yeonjun guy? Your first love" he said while rolling his eyes.

You throw your pillow to him as he laugh while leaving you alone to your room. You locked your door and remove your clothes. As you start taking shower. As you finished, you put your simple white shirt and comfty shorts. 

___

You quickly went to the living room, just to see your brother watching TV and eating chips. You sat beside him and eat chips together. He quickly look at you while glaring.

"Don't you know?" he said. 

"What?" you said while muching chips. 

He looks at you and smile, "Mom is with Yeonjun's parents right now. They're planning to have dinner with us this coming Friday cause Yeonjun's Mom want to meet and see you" he said. 

Your eyes widened, "Wha-What did you just sa-said?"

"his Mom want to see you..." he smile.

"You're just kidding aren't you?" you said while looking at him to his eyes.

"I'm serious" he said. 

You slap his shoulder and leave the living room and went to your Kitchen to cook for dinner. 

"What would you like to eat?" you ask him. 

"Anything" he smile, "You're a great cook between both of us... so go ahead" 

You just nod as someone knock from your door. Hyeonsu stood up with the chips and went to the door. Surprisingly, it was Yeonjun. He look uneasy to see your brother.

"Wh-Who are you?" he ask with his blank face. 

"I'm Y/N's brother... aren't you Yeonjun?" he ask. 

Yeonjun nod and smile. The blank face fades away after hearing that Hyeonsu was your brother. You turn around just to see both of them. You quickly walk closer to them.

"Yeo-Yeonjun?" 

"Hi Y/N" he smile. 

"Wha-What are you doing in here?" 

"Uh... I forgot to give your working book that I hold for you a while ago" he said while holding the book. 

You handed the book, "Yeonjun, why don't you eat with us tonight?" your brother said, "Right? Y/N?" he cheekly smile, trying to tease you. 

"Y-Yeah, why don't you eat with us? I'm already cooking dinner. Come in" you said as he went inside and sat beside your brother at the living room. 

At the same time, you were busy cooking dinner for the three of you. Yeonjun was there staring at you and the way you prepare the dinner for them. You cook kimchi stir fried rice with bacon, fried egg, fried ham and with the side dishes. 

After a minutes, you finished preparing the table for three of you as they begin to dig in to the foods you cooked for them. Hyeonsu quickly grab the fried rice and put some on his plate. Hyeonsu and you met your eyes as you simply glare at him. Yeonjun noticed that you feel disappointed on Hyeonsu's behavior since Yeonjun was a guest. 

Yeonjun simply smile, "its okay" he said.

Hyeonsu put some rice to Yeojun's plate, "eat well" he said, "my sister a great cook" he smile. He offered the ham and eggs to Yeonjun, "here... help yourself and get some" he said and smile, "I really bet that you will not going to regret." he said while smiling. 

Yeonjun smile, "Yeah... this is so delicious" he said. 

"Right?" Hyeonsu said while boasting the food you cooked. 

You smile and started eating. 

___

Hour passed by and you finished everything even cleaning the dishes. Its getting late so Yeonjun had to leave. He had a nice relationship with your brother since they share the same interest, they both like hiphop and dancing which made the two of them more connected. You love how to see both of them getting more close, so that it will be not so awkward.

"I have to go, thanks for a nice meal, Y/N" he said and smile to you. You waved good bye to him as he did too.

You look back to your brother who's smiling, "He likes you" he said. 

"Oh come on, Hyeonsu! You just know that I like him so you said that"

"No, I'm serious. When we're talking he really wants to know more about you and he ask me even little things about you. The way he looks at you is different from what you see"

"That's impossible" you said, "He likes their Classroom President"

"That is not what I see, Y/N" he said with this serious face, "But if ever you will ended up with him. I think you two will get well a long" he said and smile, "I have to leave too. Make sure to lock the doors and windows before going to bed, okay?"

"Yes" you said and smile. 

Hyeonsu leave with plastic bag of foods he stole from you again. He waved and leave you. You locked the doors and windows before going to bed. You washed your face and do your night routine after. While washing your face, you think about what Hyeonsu told you. 

"Does... he really like me...?" you ask yourself and look at the mirror, "that's... impossible" you sigh. 

You dried your face with towel and went to bed after brushing your teeth. Your phone buzzed but you were too sleepy to check it out. You just leave the message and thinking it was just your brother. 

[ YEONJUN ] 
Hi, Y/N. Are you sleeping already? I just came home and thanks for the foods you cooked for dinner tonight. I really enjoy the dinner and it was so delicious. You're a world class! See you tomorrow. I will go and pick you up. Let's go to School together. 

______

I'll try to be more active these days and update more chapters. 

Thanks for your love.