: chapter 52

You and Yeonjun were hanging out often these days, in which, you spend more time together and also with your friends but you hangout more often together. Your relationship were going out well as well. You've been more closer and more committed to each other.

He then grab your wrist and gently dragged you with him. You just let your feet to follow his steps. You were curious if where is he going to take you but right then he stopped.

It was only you and him.

He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and blind folded you.

"Did I already say something if you can blind fold me?" you chuckle, "Mr. Choi, this is kidnapping"

"or kid making?" he joked.

You tried to slap him but you definitely hits the air since you can't see if where he was, "I swear if this is one of your BDSM Fetishes... I swear Yeonjun, I'll scream for help!" you said he just laugh.

"Well, you have to scream now" he joked.

"Are you being for real?"

He laugh, "No, I am not. I just have something to show you but I want you to be blind folded first"

"So you were telling me that you take me somewhere without any words and... wait! Is this a surprise?"

He smile, "How long it takes since you realise?" he chuckle and gently guiding you somewhere.

You were holding his hand more tighter and you were carefully taking steps. You feel somehow anxious since you can't see anything but you trust Yeonjun.

Right then, he stopped and so does you. He turn you a bit to the right side before taking off your blind fold.

You were smiling at first but then confusion hits you when you were standing to your old apartment.

"Why are we here?" you ask in confusion.

He smile and drag you with him. He opened the door as you both enter inside. It is just your empty apartment and dusty abandoned furnitures covered with plain white fabric.

"Okay...?! Now explain everything to me" you said.

He smile, "Well, I just want to show you the very first place where we meet again. This is the place where your special delivery came and you accused me as a thief and you were fussing around. You keep accusing me a thief even your Mom came and had no reaction" he chuckle.

You somehow felt guilty after remembering those times, "You changed a lot and look so different than before. So, how may I supposed to recognized you?"

"I understand" he chuckle and pointed your couch, "Right! This is the couch where I saw your bra" he laugh.

You feel embarrassed while remembering the time where you forgot your bra, "So, all this time you saw that and pretend that you're not?" you asked and he nod.

He smile, "I was worried that you might feel a bit awkward after knowing that I saw your bra, so I just pretend that I saw nothing but I remember what it looks like and it has some rose pattern laces"

You lightly hit his shoulder, "You don't have to explain it to me in detail!" you laugh and he did as well. You smile while scanning your whole apartment, "we shared so much memories here, together" you sigh.

Yeonjun nod and grab your hand, "I know and I love remembering those times" he smile and sigh.

"So, what was the reason you bring me here?"

He looks at you before sighing, "I want you to remember all the memories that we shared together on this house. From the day one, from the day that we met, from the day we used to fight and from the day we shared our love with each other" he smile, "I want you to remembering everything"

You felt uneasy.

"Hey..." you approached softly, "Is there something wrong? Why are you speaking this way to me like as if you are going to leave me again?" you asked while staring at his eyes, waiting for a right answer.

Hoping that it wasn't serious.

He sigh before holding your hands more tighter and moving more closer, "Y/N, I know that being away with me is really hard for you but its more harder for me. There are no days, no time, no second that I never think about you because everytime I am missing you and I always think about you. We had so much rough times together and there are people who came to our lives to broke us apart but we never give up on each other and that is something that I am thankful for" he smiled at you, "I know that there are times that I hurt you and I was stupid and I want to apologized for everything that I did to you and for the bad things I said to you"

You nod and smile before cupping his face, "Hey Junnie, does something is bothering you? Are alright? Do you want to talk it out?" you worriedly asked.

He held your hand that cupping his face and smiling, "I want to feel these hands forever. The soft and gently touch that you got"

"You're somehow scaring me..." you said, "Is everything alright? I am worried about you"

He shook his head, "Don't worry because I am fine. I just want to remember the things we've been through, to remember the things that we experienced and yet we are here, we are still together and no matter how people tried to broke us apart, we are strongly relying on each other. I want to remind myself right now that the person, the lady, the beautiful woman that standing right now, in front of me, is the woman I love, the woman that I will risk everything just for her and the woman who support me and encouraging me all the time. The one who listens about my concerns and hardships in life. The woman, whom I want to kiss right now" he smile.

You reach his lips for a kiss and he did.

"I love you, Y/N and always remember that" he smile.

You nod, "I love you too, Yeonjun but can you atleast explain to me if what is going on right now? I am really really confused right now" you said.

He smile, "May I ask some couples of questions?" he asked, as you nod, "I know this is too much to ask but... can you not leave me, no matter what..." he said.

You were worried on why he act this way.

"Of course! I am not going to leave you, Yeonjun" you said and hugged him, "What is happening to you? Why are you suddenly saying weird things and asking such questions? Is everything really alright?"

He nod and smile, "I love you Y/N"

"I love you too"

"Then, can I ask another important question?" you nod, "I always wanted to ask this to you..." he deeply sigh, "but I got confidence on asking this to you"

"Cut off the chase and tell me, what is it?"

"Y/N..." you nod, "Uhm....."