: chapter 7

"Ah! Knock knock"

"Not again..."

"Please..."

"Okay?!" you look at him with confusion. 

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?" you answered. 

He took a deep breathe before answering, "You like"

"You like who?"

"I like you" Yeonjun answered and smile. 

"I-I like your joke"

"No, I really like you" he said and this time, his face expression changed into a serious one. 

You look at Yeonjun and he's looking at you. 

"The reason why I always want to look for you is because... I like you... so uhm... will you date me?" 

Your eyes widened and your cheeks turn red, "I... I..."

"It's okay to not answer me right away, it's---"

"I would love to date you too" you answered, "I like you too" 

"Really?" Yeonjun said with a smile on his face. 

"I... I rejected a lot of guy's offer for dating me because I'm waiting for you" you said. 

Yeonjun smile even more, "So... uhm..." he simply hold your hand as you smile, "I like this" 

"I like you" 

"I love you"

"I love you more" you said and smile.

"I love you more and more, (Y/N)" 

As it hits you that you were just dreaming. Yeonjun did not say I love you, the main reason why he find you again is because he wants to be friends with you again.

"(Y/N)?" Sona wave his hands in front of your face, "Seriously? Daydreaming at night?"

"Sorry... I just thought Yeonjun confessed to me..." you said and sigh. As both of you drink 6 bottles of soju each.

Time had passed and you're both tipsy, so you both decided to go home and leave the beer house. You took the bus as Sona was picked up by Taehyun.

"I told you not to drink too much" Taehyun said to Sona, "(Y/N), are you sure you don't want to come with us? We're neighbors"

"No thanks. I want to have my 'Me Time', you two can go ahead. Sona is too drunk" you chuckle.

Taehyun nod, "Go home safely" he smile and carry Sona on his back.

You wonder why you rejected all the dates you have for Yeonjun where he actually just want you as friends. You wonder why you've been fooled for not dating other guys that you met.

"Yeonjun..." you sigh and wait for the bus.

"(Y/N)!" you look on your left and it was too blurry to see since you were sleepy and tipsy. A figure of a guy come closer to you.

You wipe your eyes and see a clear vision of Yeonjun with worried face, "Yeonie?" you said.

"Why are you alone here?" he ask you.

"I'm dreaming again..." you said, "This is just a dream" as you slap your face.

Little did you know Yeonjun is real.

"Why are you here alone and drunk?" Yeonjun ask you, "Where's Sona?"

"She's with Taehyun... they g-go home..." you smile cause you thought Yeonjun was just a dream.

He sat down next to you, "I'll take you home" he said.

"Your choice" you said still smiling.

As soon as the bus arrived. Yeonjun stood up and you did too as he held your hands to guide you. He pay for your ride and take you seat.

Your house is just 6 to 8 minutes away from the beer house, so it won't took that long.

___

You arrived your home as Yeonjun locked the front door before taking you to your room. He carried you into bridal style when he found you sleeping at the couch.

As soon as he placed you on your bed, you sat down and look at him, "Yeonjun-ah..." you said.

He look at you and smile, "Why?"

"Why you're always smiling whenever you're looking at me" you said in annoyance, "Don't you know that my heart keep beating so fast whenever you did that?" as you punch his left shoulder.

"You're so drunk"

"No, I'm dreaming" you laugh and get sad, "I'm just dreaming... as soon as I wake up... we will be nothing again"

Yeonjun get the point that you really think he is just your dream, so he play with you, "What do you mean that were nothing?"

"I mean... y-you... me... you just want us to be f-friends..."

"And?"

You sigh, "since you are just my dream... I will tell you" as you held his hands, "I like you since the day we met... I waited for you cause I like you..." you said.

Yeonjun's face get serious, "You should have tell me" he said, "cause I like you too..."

"I don't want to wake up on this dream" you said as you fell asleep.

Yeonjun smile and kiss your forehead before leaving.