: chapter 26

You were still not focusing on him and so does he. When you were looking away, Yeonjun stare at you.

"Sir, can you stop there?" he said.

The driver stop the car. You have no idea that you are both already at your home and you look at Yeonjun; without any word, he drag you gently with him. You were annoyed but you just let him to drag you out from the car.

He paid the taxi driver and as soon as he leave. Yeonjun looks at you and you look away. You removed his hands on you and you quickly walk towards your door. You searched for your keys and he followed you.

"Are we okay?" he ask and sigh.

You look at him, "I was the one who supposed to ask you that, Yeonjun" you said, "All this time... from the time I arrived. You were glued to your phone and you did not even remember that today is our first monthsary as couple. I don't ask for anything big or special, Yeonjun. You were ignoring me all this time and you'll leave later and yet you're not paying attention to me"

"I did not ignore you andㅡ"

"Oh yes you do, Mr." you said annoyingly, "Are you listening to meㅡ"

He sigh, "Y/N... please... let's not fight..." he said, "I'm leaving tonight... and... I don't want to leave like this" you were silently looking down, as he cup your face and stare at you. You also stare on his eyes, "I feel sorry... I really do... I'm sorry to what I've done... I'm sorry if I make you feel that way. I am not ignoring you and I'm sorry if I was glued to my phone" he said.

You were still angry at him and you unlock the door and open it. You were surprised to your living room. There's a red carpet laying on the floor with full of flowers and candle lights. There are also food on it and it looks very cozy.

You look at Yeonjun and he smiled

You look at Yeonjun and he smiled. You were still in shock and don't know what to say.

"I prepared this for you" he said, "I asked your brother to help me"

"So... he actually helped you?"

"Y-Yeah, why not?" he chuckle.

"I mean... nevermind. It's just... I'm so surprised..." you said.

He smile and hold your hands, "I asked Sona, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Subin and Kai to help me preparing for this because I can't do this all by myself. All I did was to buy the foods and roses and things that needed" he smile, "This is the reason why I was glued to my phone all day because they were preparing for this and it ended up that I make you mad andㅡ"

You hug him, "I'm sorry..." you said, "I'm sorry that I react too much... I was just really disappointed... because I was actually sensitive and sad today because you were leaving..."

"I know" he said and smile, "Understandable, Y/N"

You both went inside and close the door. It was really dark inside since your curtains are thick enough to hide the sunlight.

"Why did you think of this as a surprise gift? I mean, we can just eat together and I will be happy with that... this took too much effort"

He smile, "You always wanting to try this and I will be leaving before 4 p.m., so I felt bad that we couldn't do this. So, I would like to do this before I will leave and besides you keep telling me to come over and have movie date but we always ended up sleeping" he laugh.

Your eyes are teary and you hug him once again, "Thank you so much for this special gift. I love you"

"I love you too, Y/N" he smile and held your hands before staring at your eyes, "And thank you for making me feel special" as he kiss your forehead, "You deserve this, Y/N" he said.

You smile and hug him more tighter, "By doing this... makes me want to stop you for going to America..." you sigh, "I will miss you"

"I'm already missing you... it is still not sinking on my mind that I'll be leaving later" he said.

You both broke the hug and sat down. He turn on the projector, as you watch movie together. You were leaning on his chest while watching and he keep kissing your head every minute.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too"

He lean to kiss your lips as you let him. It was really passionate and full of love and affection but it somehow memorable and something you will miss for 2 months. You just let yourself to kiss him, as much as you want.

He grab you more closer to him and he was already on top of you. Gently kissing you but then you broke the kiss.

"We are not going far, right?" you joked.

He nod, "Yes" he then smile, "Or maybe...?" he tease you.

"Yeonjun!" you said and laugh.

He also laugh and kiss you once again, "I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Yeonjun"

"I promise, there's no one else but you" he smile.

You smile too, "I also promise that there is no one else but you" you said and he hug you, "I will wait for you, Jagiya", he broke the hug and sat down. You did the same and smile, "Why?" you ask.

"What did you just call me?" he smile more widely.

"Jagiya" you said.

"Am I hearing it right?" he smile like a fool, "Did you just call me Jagiya?" you nod, "Ahhh!!! What should I do!!! I'm blushing!!!" he said and cover his face.

You laugh and trying to removed his hands from his face, "Let me see!" you joke but he keep hiding his face, "Jagiya!" you laugh, "Jagiya! Jagiya! Jagiya!"

"Ah!!! Y/N!!!!" he said and still covering his face.

"Come on, let me see your face. I wouldn't be able to see that for 2 months!" you said and he look at you, trying to act cool but then he smile and became shy again, "Why are you being shy on me?"

"Because everyday always feel like its our 1st day as couple" he smile, "I'm loving you more and more everyday"

"Me too"

"I don't wanna go" he said while staring at you and playing your hair, "I wanna stay here with you..."

"If only you could" you said.

He then kiss your forehead, "I love you"

"I love you too" you smile.

"I love you more" he said and smile.