: chapter 61

hello guys, as you may know. i said to the last chapter that it was the last part but actually no haha ㅡ just i want to surprise everyone to think that was the last chapter but seriously if i was the reader. i'll react just like you guys hahaha anyways enjoy the next chapters. ( this is actually one of the story that i write with lots of chapters but i'm enjoying it anyways let's go! )

---

You and Yeonjun went to your Hotel Room. He got no clothes or anything because he just went there just to see you and expecting to see you. You sat down at the edge of the bed and look at him, as he look back and slightly smile.

"Come and take a seat" you said and tap the seat next to you.

He nod and sat down.

As you face him, "We are always like this..." you sigh, "I don't know if its mainly my fault but I can't blame you either" you said.

"I don't care if you'll blame me for everything. I'll keep chasing you whenever you're running away" he said and sigh deeply, "But... I honestly feel bad and upset that you did this" he said with serious face.

You slightly smile, "I am sorry... if this upset you but I fully understand what you're coming from"

Yeonjun held your hand, "Y/N..." he sigh deeply before looking at you with full of hesitation whether he will tell you or not. You look at him, as if waiting for his next sentences, "Can I ask you something really serious? But I hope you won't get mad and listen to me first"

You nod, "What is it?"

"Uhm... I am just wondering if... why can't you trust me?" he said.

In surprised, you feel speechless, "Wha-What do you mean?"

"I am not blaming everything to you too and I am not saying that these are your faults either but whenever we fight, its always because I'm in fault... and... I feel like you're not trusting me hundred percent surely"

"Do I make you feel that way?"

He look in your eyes, "Honestly?"

You nod.

He nod, "Yes..." he sigh, "I feel like... you're always doubting me and not trusting me because you're easily get manipulated by other people rather than listening to my explanation first. We promised to each other, right? We said we will work things out whenever we feel like its falling"

You sigh, "I am sorry... but I promise, I trust you with all my heart and I just get manipulated whenever I'm on the peek of jealousy. I know, I should trust you more instead of doubting you but remember that whenever I get jealous or angry, it doesn't mean that I no longer trust you, its just... I'm in the peek of anger and you know that I won't gonna believe them, as long as you're the one who said it"

Yeonjun slightly smile but the disappointment in his face is still there, "I told you not to leave me..."

"I am not"

"But you just did..."

"But I'm here now" Yeonjun nod and smile, as the tears on his face stream down continuously, "Why are you crying again?" you ask softly.

"I can't live without you" he said and just sob.

You cupped his face and look at his eyes, "I will never gonna leave you. I just left Seoul to just have some time by myself but I have no intentions of leaving you" you said and hug him, "Why are you like this? Is there something else that has been bothering you?"

"Karina"

You broke the hug, to look at him, "Karina?"

He nod, "She said that you leave me..."