: chapter 63

After what happened, you spent a night with Yeonjun but with full of curiosity and doubts. He doesn't clearly tells you what kind of relationship he had with Karina before he met you once again. A side of you, tells you, that they might have this deep connection with each other before he went back to Korea. Their past still confuses you a lot.

Looking at him while sleeping made you realized that there are so many things that you don't know about him but for you, you doesn't really care that much about his past and it wasn't a big deal but Karina's existence around you, made you question every situation.

Shrugging off the heavy emotion. You tried to sleep and just call it a day.

-

With a good smell of bacon and eggs from the Kitchen wakes you up. There's a bit loud banging and chaos going on to the Kitchen. You went straight to the Kitchen and saw Yeonjun cooking breakfast.

"This is not so you..." you chuckle while wiping your eyes.

"This is not so me?" he laugh, "Hey! It is not like, I never made you breakfast"

"Yeah, you often make breakfast for me but for you, I am your breakfast" you said and rolled your eyes.

He smirked at you, "You're even thrice tastier than bacon"

"So... you're now comparing me to a meat?" you squint your eyes at him.

He laugh at your facial expression, "No! I mean, bacon is the best breakfast but you are even more than the best" he smile widely.

"That doesn't work" you rolled your eyes at him, "No kiss today"

"Ehh? Why not!!! You love myㅡ no, you are addicted to it!" he defend.

"Addicted to what?"

"To my kisses"

You were in shock, "Since when did I tellㅡ okay, no kisses and no peck today"

"WHAT?" he turn off the stove and cross his arms, "you're making the deal more even worst" he sulk.

"So, now you're telling me that I'm making the things worse?" you smirk at him, as he panicked.

"Wait wait waitㅡ No! No! No! I meanㅡ" he went closer to you and trying to hug you but you were refusing it.

You were laughing at each other but at the same time, he keeps whining at you, "No kissesㅡ" he cuts you off by covering your mouth but you manage to take off his hand from your mouth and continuing your sentences "and no peckㅡ" as he cover your mouth once again and you tried to fight back, "NO HUGS!" you shouted and laugh.

Yeonjun can't help it but to give up and just lightly smile at you, "that's unfair..." he pouted which makes you laugh a bit.

You went closer to him and hug him before kissing him on his forehead, "I'm just kidding, Jun" you said.

He hugged you back.

"I can't imagine spending a day without your hugs and kisses" he said.

"That's so sweet" you said and smile.

"I know" he chuckle, "Breakfast is ready, take a seat" he said and you nod.

You ate breakfast together.

"Do you have schedule today?" he asked.

"I don't but we have"

"What for?"

"Food tasting" you said.

"Oh, right! And we are going to make the wedding as soonest as possible, right?" as you nod, "Okay, then go ahead and take a shower and I'll do the dishes"

"You sure?"

He nod, "you won't gonna do this anyway" he said as he laugh.

You laugh as well, "You really know me well!" as you wink at him.

"Okay, okay! I'll give you a chance to appeal" he said and cross his arms again.

"A chance to appeal? Appeal to what?"

"To do the dishes. If you impress me then I'll let you do the dishes"

"No thank you" you said and leaving him.

He can't help it but to smile. He find you cute and adorable and he likes it whenever both of you are this playful to each other.

-

After taking a quick shower. Yeonjun also wash himself, as you style yourself pretty casually and he did too. You waited for him at the living room, as someone knocked to the door. You check if who is it while waiting for the Yeonjun but when you open the door, nobody was there.

It is just a brown envelop.

You picked it up and took out the document inside, was Yeonjun's old picture with Karina on a school uniform. You wonder if what kind of past they really have and what worries Yeonjun towards him and Karina. Also, towards you and him.

----

Hello, first. I know this chapter were pretty short compared to other chapters but I am really busy these days and I can't manage to make some stories but anyways, i will try to be more active sooner. :)