He Loved Me Since Forever *He...

Von SkinnyLizzy

Elizabeth and Max are best friends. They have been ever since they were born! But they both have a secret t... Mehr

Chapter 1 *Wake Up Call
Chapter 2 *Plastic Crush
Chapter 3 *Alex Is Smart?!
Chapter 4 *Twin Secrets
Chapter 6 *Max Loves Me?!
Chapter 7 *Keeping Secrets?!
Chapter 8 *The Party's Tomorrow!
Chapter 9 *Heated Moments...
Chapter 10 *Three Words: Max Is Mine
Chapter 11 *So Close...
Chapter 12 *I'm Still Alive!
Chapter 13 *Truth Or Dare...
Chapter 14 *Party Time!
Chapter 15 *There Are No Words For This.
Chapter 16 *Memories
Chapter 17 *Shocking.
Chapter 18 *Memory Lane
Chapter 19 *Suspicious Mothers
Chapter 20 *Jealousy

Chapter 5 *A 'Friendly' Sing-Off

364 10 0
Von SkinnyLizzy

:: Elizabeth ::

I dropped Katie's keys back onto the counter, and started to walk back up to Max's room.

"Hello," Katie greeted, noticing me dropping her keys.

"I didn't do it," I blurted - the first thing coming to mind as I spun around and held my hands up in surrender.

"Liz, we're not in school,"

Leah snorted, then took another pull from her milkshake.

"Where'd you get the pink straw, Leah?" Katie asked suddenly.

Leah shrugged. "Found it in...a cupboard,"

She now took a long pull, looking suspicious.

"Whose?"

"Alex's," She mumbled.

"Hey," I said, before they both started ranting at each other. "Why don't we sing together, like we did in the old days?"

Leah's eyes instantly brightened. "Sure,"

Katie nodded, as we made our way to the music room.

"What song are we gunna sing?"

I bit my lip thoughtfully, wondering exactly the same thing.

"Taylor Swift?"

Katie nodded, but Leah gave in after a bribe of two cookies from Max's secret stash.

Leah got her iPod out, scrolling down to her Taylor Swift albums before plugging it into Max's speakers.

Or so I thought...

"Hey! This is Give It Up!" I protested, pressing pause.

Leah smirked and nodded enthusiastically.

"We know you love to sing, and so do you." Katie smiled up at me, sitting on a chair to watch.

"Leah..." I looked at her.

"No..." She said in the same tone, an amused eyebrow being raised, putting her hands on her hips.

"Aww, please? You've got a great voice. Sing backup Leah. You know you love me," I begged, dragging out 'please' really long.

She bit her lip thoughtfully for a moment, then grinned at me. "Do I get a cookie too?

I ran a hand through my hair in annoyance.

"Jeez! You're so stubborn, Shorty!" I smirked down at her as she scowled playfully back up at me.

She rolled her eyes after a moment and climbed up onto our stage.

She pulled up her own microphone and switched it on.

"It takes two for this song." I reminded her.

"Yeah, I know. Are we doing the moves they do in the episode?"

I grinned. "Yes. You're Cat Valentine and I'm Jade West,"

"I never knew you were a goth bitch," Leah commented, as the door opened.

"Can we...What are you guys doing up there?" Max asked, walking in with Alex.

"Singing for the fun of it," Katie explained.

"Can we watch?"

"Perves!" Leah coughed out, then sniffed and smiled sweetly at them. "Of course,"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Shorty, don't be so mean to the boys."

She shrugged and stuck her tongue out at me. I stuck mine out back at her.

I looked back at the boys as she rolled her eyes at me. "If you want, but we're pretty shit," I shrugged, pressing play.

"Hey!" Leah protested, then shrugged. "Whatever, Goth,"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged, then shook my hips like Jade did in the beginning of the song.

"Someday I'll let you in, treat you right drive you outta your mind."

"You never me a chick like me, burn so bright I'm gunna make you blind,"

Katie started jumping up and clapping in time with the song, which made me grin.

I heard the boys' claps after a moment, as I now began to pour my heart out into the song.

When the song ended I was breathing heavily, only just remembering I was in my 'slutty' or 'flirty' top.

Katie, Max and Alex broke into an applause, and we grinned and took a bow. We jumped off the stage at the same time, and Max engulfed me in one of his warm hugs I always loved.

At that moment I felt as if the world stopped and stood still just for us.

"You thought you were crap?" Max asked in disbelief.

I grinned.

"I wanna sing again," Leah bounced up to me.

I pulled away from Max reluctantly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Are you listening, hear me talk hear me sing. Open up the door is it less is it more," I sang, and Leah grinned and rolled her eyes.

Katie grinned and pulled Leah's iPod to Victoria's Justice's Freak The Freak out, from the same episode from our other song.

The chorus came on, and all three of us sang together as we made up the choreography, which surprised me as Max and Alex clapped again at the end.

"Bring it on. I'm better," I put m hands on my hips at Leah, as she raised an amused eyebrow at me.

"Two minutes. Sing off,"

"Sure." I smirked. "I'll kick your ass no problema,"

She raised her other eyebrow, and burst out laughing for a moment.

"Oh, my God. You're actually serious? You think you'll win in a singing showdown with ME?!"

I nodded. "I got a few tricks up my sleeve, Shorty,"

She scowled at me for a moment, then walked off to her iPod to pick her song.

"Two minutes. I'm getting some water," I reminded her, before walking out.

"I'll come too," Alex said, shoving his hands in his jeans pockets.

Max nodded without hesitation. "Sure. You gunna tell her..."

"No, Max. I'm not gunna scar her mind like that,"

Max smirked. "Don't worry. She's been there and got the shitty t-shirt,"

"Fine. But you owe me...you know,"

"Are you serious? You've never used one before?" He teased, still smirking. "I thought since you've had loads of girlf-"

"Max, I'm not talking about condoms you idiot; I've got plenty of them." He pursed his lips as if he'd said something he didn't want to. "About what I told you earlier,"

"Your secret?"

"Kinda. Ask if he's going on Friday,"

Max nodded. "I'm still not telling you her name."

"I know, but I'll get it out of you soon enough," He looked at me. "Come on, Liz," He led me to the kitchen.

"What secret?" I asked curiously.

My eyes widened.

Was he talking about when he looked at my lips in the gym?

"Is it about me?"

"No, Liz," He was looking the other way, so I couldn't see his face. Sometimes when it came to personal stuff, like secrets, Max and Alex would show their emotions without knowing it; and Katie, Leah and I would guess it within a few days.

He opened the cupboard to get some water, where it was kept cool.

"Alex, tell me, please,"

He sighed, running and hand through his hair as he leant against the counter. "I can't. I promise I'll tell you when I know...more about it,"

Man, he would be the perfect match for Leah: stubborn and when she had her mind set on something, there was nothing you could do that would make her back down.

"Okay, whenever you're ready to tell me; I'm here." I smiled at him.

"You know...back in the gym..."

"Yeah?" I tried not to sound too eager.

"Well, I'm sorry,"

I frowned. "Why, Alex?"

He pulled me into a hug; which wasn't something he would normally do, in his right mind.

"For thinking about how it would feel if I...kissed you," He murmured into my hair.

"Why would you be sorry about that? I'd be apologising at least twenty times right now if-" I stopped,

biting down on my lip.

Why do I have to blurt stuff like that?

Alex pulled back, smirking. "Oh, really?"

I rolled my eyes. "No,"

"Nice top, by the way," He commented.

I blushed slightly. "Thanks. I had it in the drawer. I thought I'd wear it for singing."

He nodded. "Cool. So," He handed me a cool bottle of Evian. "You gunna sing again?"

"Duh. I'm not letting Shorty win,"

He grinned with me as we walked back with me to the music room. Leah raised an eyebrow at me as I walked in, then went back to her iPod.

"I'm confused." Alex admitted, sitting next to his brother on an armchair.

"Okay, Leah's going to sing first; then Liz. After that well vote. " Max explained.

"Cool," I nodded, taking a drink of my refreshing Evian. "What song d'you want?" Leah called.

"You do yours, and I'll pick mine after."

She nodded, plugging her song into the dock again and pressing play.

From the first note, I knew the song.

"Hey, boy you never had much game

Thought I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away way way

Now, I see you've been hanging out

With that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns,"

I Want You Back - Cher Lloyd. Good song, I'll give her that.

When Leah's song ended, she gave me her iPod to chose my song. I grinned as I tapped on my soy choice and plugged I back into the iPod dock.

Leah, you're so gunna lose, I thought smugly, before pressing play with a grin.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Max straighten up from his slumping, smiling up at me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
Abigail Von Julie Pittman

Mystery / Thriller

348 24 20
"You don't need any other friends. Friends back talk each other and fight and cause drama. They say they're there for you but they really aren't. The...
3.4K 126 21
Emma, an 18 year old girl, is having a sleepover at her best friend Liz's house. While Emma's getting ready, Liz's brother walks in on her. From that...
827K 15.8K 40
Sam Anderson has been best friends with the school player Chase Court since they were 5. But she's secretly in love with him. On the day she decided...