Lavish | on hold

By colormenor

Spring Break is the time to let loose and wild but when you find rich kids covered in blood and not booze, yo... More

intro | description
intro | meet the players
intro | bed of lies
1 | Curtain Call
2 | Tequila & Tears
3 | 6 Feet Under
4 | Sweet Little Lie (i)
5 | Sweet Little Lie (ii)
6 | Sink Or Swim
7 | Night Fall
8 | Tug Of War
9 | History
11 | Ashes To Ashes
12 | Promise Me
13 | Killing Me Softly
14 | Lifeline
15 | A Dish Best Served Cold
16 | Lovesick
17 | Revival
18 | From Me
19 | Colours & Confetti (i)
20 | Colours & Confetti (ii)
21 | Take Three
22 | Illusion
23 | Method & Madness

10 | Youth

2K 101 49
By colormenor

"Okay, that totals up to the right amount of sunscreen for the vacation." Victoria slowly closed the luggage with a large amount of satisfaction.

"Oh what's next?" Rose teased, unfolding her arms as she tiptoed around the large piles of items that didn't make the cut and lifted up Victoria's organised checklist. "Are you going to measure your earrings too?"

"No, that is more for a European trip."

"Greece is in Europe."

Victoria was very skeptical about the trip that her friends were about to embark on considering the amount of betrayal and scandal that went on between them but she wasn't about to miss on some sun, sea and a margarita by the pool.

Even if she didn't know where exactly she was going.

One thing she was sure of was that she wasn't going to let her constant stomach bugs and bloated belly get in the way of her getaway, she needed to get out of the Hills and drink some strong drinks that would make her forget about the past couple of days and the pain she was ignoring.

"Instead why don't you give me the list of food you want me to smuggle back, I don't know what cheeses they have but there must be good ones." Victoria pushed down the top of her pen and gently tapped her rosy cheeks with it as she kept her eyes on Rose, patiently awaiting for her to speak.

"You're not going to have to worry about that." She mumbled lowly with her eyes averting themselves from Victoria's authentic gaze, her peripheral view catching the look of disappointment that followed her words.

"Why? It wouldn't be a prob-"

"I'm leaving."

Those two words were so powerful and strong it felt as if for a moment time had stopped and the only thing that could be heard or seen was Victoria's glamorously bedazzled pen that escaped her clutch before falling onto the floor, each faux-diamond segregating from one another and scattering aimlessly across the floor.

"You're joking," Victoria giggled as a smile of denial remained on her doll-like face, her shaking her head vigorously before looking down back at her clipboard and wandering her eyes for what was left of her pen.

"I'm sorry."

"What?" Victoria paused and looked up once again, her expression softening once she had realised that Rose's face had a consistent look of sadness – she could never keep a straight face through pranks.

"Get out." Victoria continued as she shut her eyes and bit her lower lip, Rose still not flinching from where she stood.
"I said get out!" She then screeched through her wave of tears, throwing her clipboard at her as she swiftly exited the room.

Victoria then slowly lowered herself to the ground, her silent weeps turning into bellowing sobs as she crawled into a ball and rocked back and forth.

She was then interrupted by a sharp knock again, her body lifting itself up and choking back the tears that wanted to continue.

"I said get out!"

"Well, I guess I should be heading back."

Victoria's eyes lit up at the sound of Liam automatically, her negative emotions melting away from her as she opened the door and his cheerful smile stood before.

"You were crying." His smile turned into a frown as he made his way in, his hands placed on her shoulders with his head tilted to one side. "Victoria never cries, there aren't any videos anyway."

"That would cause a damage to my image and future as the heir to the Sterling throne, they could never have that." Victoria's eyes that were previously averted to the floor slowly lifted themselves up as she spoke with a small smile. "You did research on me."

"You did it first, I had to be prepared for our next date." Liam then coughed once he realised his words. "I mean, if there was one..urm."

Victoria giggled, tapping his nose as she got close enough to reach him. "You're cute when your nervous, Actors aren't meant to be nervous."

"Princesses aren't meant to be insecure."

Liam then beamed at Victoria's loss at words, playfully shoving her backwards whilst he laughed.

"Why are you here?" Victoria shook her head and stepped back into the space she previously was in.

"Because I wanted to ask you for a part two date, this time you'll like me more I promise."

"Not really in the mood." Victoria declined and turned away, Liam grabbing onto her wrist gently and turning her around to face him.

"Okay, tomorrow?"

"Greece."

Liam pouted, his voice sounding like a five year old. "How long?"

"How about this," Victoria made her way towards her double doors, opening them up wide and pushing Liam out with force. "I'll let you know when I'm free, yeah?"

"Yeah." Liam agreed and left the room with a satisfied smile, it turning into a quick dance once he thought the doors had shut.

"You're such a dork, Liam." Victoria snorted.

"I'll be your dork."

Those words replayed in her mind for the rest of the night along with him and she didn't know how to tame her emotions. There would be no cage large enough but Roman still found a way to sit at the back of her mind somehow. He was all she knew.

Victoria was certain that he would never leave.

Portia sat quaintly on the beige leather plane seat as she took another sip of the fifth glass of champagne, her Dior shades still on her eyes to hide her hangover from the night before whilst Claudia yelled at the staff that loaded the luggage onto the private plane.

Ever since her little Satan moment back at the nightclub, she had been suffering from her guilt of her actions and alcohol with people that only knew her last name numbed the pain for the night.

She didn't even remember what dreams felt like anymore.

"If I catch my precious cargo being hit against one last thing, you'll be thrown out of this fucking plane." Claudia threatened through her gritted teeth, her soft and sweet features contradicting the words that came out of her. She then sat down on an seat opposite her, giving her a brief smile before explaining herself once she had read Portia's perplexed glances.

"Peasants don't operate unless you yell at them."

"Well, isn't it dumb and dumber trying to steal seats on the plane already." Christian tapped them both on the head as he came in and strolled through with the two lovebirds, their eyes not leaving the other's gaze.

"Hey, Tate." Portia smiled, her grin growing wider once she noticed Milan's irritated glances. Tate slowly spun around after hearing the sound of his name, his expression seeming cold and stone faced once he laid his eyes on her.

"Oh, sorry Princess. Are you going to lock me in a cupboard now?" Tate spat, twisting his foot and continuing to walk towards the back of the jet with his hands around Milan's waist.

"Don't even try, you know that you're only with her because you've realised that getting me is a long shot." Portia yelled back after he had turned away.

Tate let out a heartfelt laugh. "Oh, really?"

"Really."

"And that's okay, I hope that you and Meerkat have a nice life together."

"Who are you calling Meerkat? Why are you so–"

"Enough!"

The room fell silent as Claudia lifted her body up and screamed at the top of her lungs, a sweet smile appearing onto her lips once everyone turned to her in fear.

"The next person to irritate me one more time with this pathetic love triangle is getting pushed out of the jet without warning. Try me." She said softly, her tongue seeming sharp towards the end of her sentence as she slowly sat back down into her seat and flicked the page of her magazine.

"Is this a bad time?" Victoria raised both of her eyebrows as she made her way onto the silent plane, Giselle following her with her eyes glued to her laptop yet again.

"Oi, tech support. Put it down." Christian grabbed the phone from her, lifting it up high and chuckling at her failed attempts to get it back.

"Greece, here we come." Portia sighed to herself, staring out of the window as the plane slowly began to start up and elevate itself off from the ground. Portia should've known what she was going to get herself into when she came onto the jet but now it would be too late to back down now and she was going to have her sun.

And she would end up getting her man too.

"Welcome to the land of Gods and Goddesses, also known as my home." Christian announced as he tasted the snacks from a tray that a member of staff had welcomed them with.

A large line stood before the rich teenagers filled with staff members coated in greek attire and delicious snacks to welcome them with, all topping it off with a large yet insincere smiles that exuded the scent of fear which made Claudia have that much joy.

A tall lady stood in the centre facing them all in office attire and a bun that seemed to be killing part of her scalp, making Claudia flinch uncomfortably at the way she was presented. "Welcome to Athens, ladies and gentlem-"

"Yeah, yeah. Where is my room?" Claudia barged past her whilst looking around at the towering buildings that had a fantastic mould of modern and traditional, the statue and fountains adding to the opulence. The lady got the message instantaneously and held back her disappointment, gesturing for them to follow her as she rushed into the affluent building with Tate and Milan looking to Claudia with a look of disapproval.

"Must you always be so mean?"

"No, but I do enjoy it." Claudia laughed sarcastically as she swayed her hips from side to side and pulled her black and gold suitcase, the bellboy struggling to push the rest of her belongings inside.

The hotel had classical music faintly playing in the background with a large and dazzling chandelier positioned in the middle of it all, creating a large amount of light. Refined and polished older people strolled around with glasses of fine wine and what seemed to be last season collections of designer garments. Claudia ignored the rest of the group who looked around in awe and got overly excited at the plush sofas positioned with golden rimmed coffee tables, rushing them into the elevator.Things didn't impress Claudia too easily and what she would've preferred was to see her room and to be alone to scheme as she usually did.

"This is your room, Madam Clermont." The bellboy smiled gleefully, his scruffy mop of hair just falling out of his hat.

"Alright, let Giselle know that she's going to be rooming with me. Say something creative like a rat infestation." She smiled gleefully, lifting out a few dollars in her purse and discreetly placing it into the front pocket of his jacket to which the boy responded with a sprint down the corridor.

"Poor people make me laugh." She giggled to herself, swiping her card and taking a couple of strides into the extremely light room.

Claudia over exaggerated her fanning and  cursed herself for not preparing for the heated weather and the uncontrollable sweat she'd have to find a way to contain. She was used to heat but not to the point where she perfect curls had turned into a frizzy mess that seemed to give the impression that she had been electrocuted.

As Claudia analysed the room she had been given, she made her way towards what she knew would be her favourite part of the room. A beautifully designed vanity was positioned just beside the kingsized bed, intricate golden symbols and drawings on each side of the mirror and a matching chair that had soft and fluffy seating.

As she looked into the mirror and gazed at her reflection, she pushed back her stray hairs and reapplied her lipgloss. Claudia looked like herself that day.

Perfect.

Flawless.

Like the Queen she was.

But she was also broken, on the inside and occasionally damaged on the outside. It was as if she had consumed all of her terror and weakness that was built up inside of her and let it become fierceness and confidence.
It all started the first day she was ever hit by anyone and the fists belonged to the first man she had ever loved. She remembered that day like she remembered her last name.

Claudia had waltzed into her family home three years ago and gave off a scent of a teenaged party, a tall bottle of tequila in her hand as she stumbled into her home swaying from side to side.

Her father had a fair amount of drinking also and when he saw her state simply erupted all of his anger onto her with his fists, words and dreadful looks. Claudia almost felt as if he wasn't her father instead an angry demon that had it out for her.

That was the day she realised that she may have be treated like nothing at home but outside would be her realm, it would be her kingdom and she would be damned the day that she would lose it all.

Claudia became the true Claudia she was destined to be and it all happened overnight.

"Guess who's your roomie!" Giselle screeched, bouncing onto the nearest kingsized bed, blowing a kiss in Claudia's direction.

"At least pretend to be civilised." Claudia rolled her eyes, slowly lifting her body up from the chair and tucking it under the vanity.

"I would but this hotel is a total bust, my room had a rat infestation."

Claudia gasped, her hands hitting her cheeks with force. "No!"

"I know right." Giselle shrugged, opening up her laptop and moving it away from Claudia's gaze as she tapped away on her keyboard.

Claudia and Giselle continued their small talk and gossip, mainly consisting of insults and comebacks to each other and about others. After becoming fatigued at Giselle's constant glances at her laptop, she rummaged through her mind and her neutral facial expression grew into a wide smirk once she had her lightbulb moment.

"I need a mocha." Claudia lied, ushering her out of the room and giggling as she agreed and pranced away.

"Smart enough to keep a secret but dumb enough to leave it for me to find." She muttered to herself, lifting the laptop and scrolling through it all.

Despite her searches, every single corner of her laptop was completely clean without a single trace of anything suspicious or strange.

"I can't be wro-" Her words were cut off by an intensely large email, Claudia jumping back by default. As her eyes shone with curiosity, she clicked onto the notification.

Only she wasn't ready for what she read next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 120 52
Beverly Hills 90210 2.0 Back To The Peach Pit Online Written Spin-off FanFic Series Written by PartyWill Blurb : โ˜†*๏ฝกโ™ช๏ฝก*โ˜…*๏ฝกโ™ช๏ฝก*โ˜…*๏ฝกโ™ช๏ฝก*โ˜† * Gina Kinkaid...
4.6M 142K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...
4.2K 165 32
๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐„๐๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง was raised from the ground up knowing nothing but comparison and perfection. She compared herself to her successful parent...