The Gateway That Led To You

By jelsalover14

A mysterious gateway appears in Arendelle, Burgess, Scotland, Berk and Corona. Some say the gateway leads to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N: Behind The Scenes!
A/N: THE END!

Chapter 28

1.5K 87 12
By jelsalover14

Jack's POV

It was around evening, close to nightfall by the time we reached back Alternia. We thanked Cleo, Isabelle, Ethan, Darrel and Aidan endless amount of times for helping us to get our powers back again. They went back home and we went back to Tiana's. 

Now that that's done, I was so relieved. What Pitch said back when I got captured that he had destroyed the solution really worried me that we wouldn't get to the crystal cave at all.

Was it all part of his plan to lay a trap for us, which was Jafar? If so, he really underestimated all of us. I would have been more convinced if it was the whole gang of The Nightmares there, waiting for us. Apparently, Pitch got dumber since the last time we saw him. 

But it also got me wondering that we had to personally kill the remaining five of The Nightmares. I always thought that take them down just means bring them to justice. Do we need to kill them? If so, how? Oh well, it's been a long day, I had enough to think about, I should stop.

"Hey, it's great to see all of you in one piece!" Tiana greeted us. 

"It's been a long day, I need a nap!" Eugene yawned as he stretched his arms. 

All of us went in, some went to sleep instantly, some talked to Tiana and Naveed, sharing our adventures. I promptly helped myself to some food. After that, I joined Louis on stage, he was really great with that trumpet, for a crocodile!

Elsa's POV

"Hey Elsa?" Hiccup walked towards me. "Mind if I talk to you in private?"

"Uh... Sure?" I replied. What did he want to talk about?

I excused myself and followed Hiccup outside. "Is there something wrong?" I asked Hiccup. "You look frazzled, you should get some rest." 

"I'm fine, it's just been such a long day and we've encountered so many stuff." Hiccup said. Maybe he just got a little lonely and wanted to talk to me? Or maybe it's because we haven't exactly spoken to each other and he wants to get to know me a little better. But still, all those do not apply to why this needs to be done in private.

Hiccup fell silent and it got really awkward. I had to do something if he won't. "Where did you get Toothless from?" I started the conversation.

"There was a war going on at Berk, I shot him down and found him injured in the forest. As a Viking, I should have killed him the minute I saw him, but I couldn't. Then we just made this strange connection, I could tame him. Toothless became my best friend ever since." Hiccup replied, his spirits lifting up a little.

"That's amazing! So you can tame every dragon?" I continued. I have no idea where this conversation is going. I mentally rolled my eyes. But it is nice to get to know Hiccup a little better.

"Yes, it'll take some work, but yes." Hiccup nodded.

"That's very impressive. If I was you, I would have probably froze every dragon I saw. That was kinda what happened when I first saw Toothless. It scared me for a second there." I chuckled. 

"Yeah, dragons are scary at first sight, especially if you don't live with them, so I wouldn't blame you." Hiccup chuckled as well. 

So we had our conversation about dragons for about five more minutes. As interesting as it was, I couldn't wait any longer. Why did he want to see me in the first place? 

"Hiccup, why did you want to see me in private? I hope it wasn't just because you and I could talk about dragons. That can be done indoors." I finally asked. 

"I... Uh... Well, I just wanna say..." Hiccup trailed away, he started to sweat. What did he want to tell me? Was it that serious that it needed to be private?

"What's wrong?" I asked again. Seriously, Hiccup, you're starting to creep me out.

"I hav-have something to te-tell you..." Hiccup stammered. This was more serious than I thought. 

"What is it?" I asked, I can't handle this anxiety. Seriously, what is it?! Poor Hiccup is stammering, sweating and his face is getting redder. "Just spill it out."

"Elsailikeyou." Hiccup said abruptly. He took a deep breath and said it again. "Elsa, I like you."

I was completely shocked. That was not what I was expecting, not that I knew what was I expecting in the first place. I am not quite sure what to say to him. Hiccup likes me? Is that why he was weirdly staring at me back then? He had a crush on me? 

I heard a gasp and something moving in the bushes. Both Hiccup and me turned towards the sound but there was nothing.

"I um... uh..." I turned back to Hiccup.

"I just wanted to let you know that I really like you, and you are by far the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Of course, I'm not liking you just by your looks, I admire you and you are really amazing with your powers. I have never seen a girl like you." Hiccup said. "I don't expect you to feel the same, but I am hoping. I would like to know what you think."

I just had no words to say. How do you tell someone that you're crushing on someone else? I don't want to hurt his feelings. It took a great amount of courage from him to confess all of this. But then, what if Jack doesn't feel the same way? What would happen if I ended up with Hiccup? What would happen if I ended up with Jack? What if, I didn't end up with anyone at all? There were too many questions in my mind.

A few moments later, Olaf came from the spot we looked at. "There you two are! Come on!" Olaf gestured.   

"I'll think about it." I said and rushed into the restaurant. 

Rapunzel's POV

"Has anyone seen Hiccup?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's outside talking with Elsa." Anna replied.

"I think I'll go call them in." Jack said.

"I'll go with you." Merida volunteered. 

Olaf who was near the fire looked up and saw the two of them walking away. "Wait for me! I wanna go too." Olaf chased after them.

Merida's POV

I have no idea why, but we just decided to go out through the backdoor instead of the front door. We passed by some bushes and saw Elsa and Hiccup. There was something wrong with him. He looked panicked.

"Elsailikeyou." Hiccup said abruptly. He took a deep breath and said it again. "Elsa, I like you."

Both Jack and I gasped at the same time. I immediately felt sick to the stomach. We quickly hid behind the wall. Elsa, I like you. Hiccup's words kept ringing in my mind. My breathing quickened. Tears were streaming down my face. I didn't know what was happening with me. "He likes her... He likes her..." I put my hands on Jack's shoulders, crying.

Jack's POV

"Elsa, I like you." The wind got knocked out of me when Hiccup said that. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I was heartbroken. Merida and I quickly hid. My mind was in a mess, I didn't know what to feel. There were a thousand emotions. 

"He likes her... He likes her..." Merida put her hands on my shoulders, she was in tears. I looked at her, wanting to cry myself as well. I tried to keep myself together. Hiccup, likes Elsa? What if Elsa likes him back? What if... I couldn't bring myself to think about it. 

I couldn't control myself, a tear started rolling down my cheek. I gave Merida a comforting hug and she did the same. I guessed we both felt the same thing. That's when I found out that Merida likes Hiccup, but he likes Elsa, and I like Elsa. This is one weird love triangle, involving four people instead of three.

"I... Did-Didn't know liking some-someone could be so painful... I don't even know why I'm crying!" Merida sobbed. 

I wanted to comfort her, but I couldn't even comfort myself. It really is a horrible feeling when the person you like doesn't like you back. I wished I never heard that. All this time, Elsa had another admirer. Then I thought about myself, how could Elsa and I possibly be together? Hiccup is a dragon tamer, that's far more impressive than I can do. All I do is bring winter and blizzards. You, Jack Frost, are nothing compared to Hiccup.

Olaf came out of nowhere and scared us. "What happened?!" He asked. 

"No-Nothing." I wiped my tears and quickly helped Merida up. "Can you just go and call Hiccup and Elsa in?"

"Ok!" Olaf went on his way.

"Come on, let's go in." I said to Merida.

Merida, still trying to stop crying, nodded. 

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 680 35
(this Is the sequel of I CLAIM HIM so if you still didn't read it, I advised that you should before reading this.) HIGHEST RANK: #108 in Fanfiction...
10.5K 407 12
Book 2 Book 1 is Jelsa in Highschool Book 3 is Shattered Dreams So here's how we left off: Elsa is back from the dead and has learned how to control...
95.5K 3.3K 34
The big six- plus a few other well known characters- meet at a summer camp created to help gifted teens prepare to protect the ungifted. Jack, Flynn...
2K 164 19
||DISCONTINUED|| Our story takes place in Arendelle, 5 months after Elsa has became Queen. But things have been troubling our Queen lately... New ene...