Short Skirts

By aes-thetic-ally

Cindy is the new girl. she gets good grades, she follows the rules (usually) and she has an obsession with sh... More

> Character Aesthetics
New girl
Meeting the family
Hanging with Eric
"Oh you wanna go there"
"You did what!?"
"Wait what history!?"
"Well then you can sleep outside"
"Well this is nice"
Big Question
"No?"
"I'll prove it."
"Do you wanna see the giraffes?"
"I sleep naked"
Oops
Brainless Stunt
What am I doing
Too far?
Like for real
"Can I sit here?"
Chill man
"If thats what you want"
I can't do this
"I'd love nothing more"
Fight club
Lovers
First time
Baby issues
a/n
Tiny human
a/n
I wish I could say goodbye
A long way from home

"Please!"

618 10 0
By aes-thetic-ally

"Hey lil ma" someone yelled

I turned around to see the one and only Eric. What did he want now. I thought as I glared at him then faced the other way.

"Oh come on don't be salty I just wanna talk" he pleaded

I finally stopped and turned to face him. I gave him a stern look waiting for him to talk.

"I just wanna say that after what happened at the party, I can't stop thinking about you" he confessed. "And I would really like to get to know you more" he said acting all innocent.

"Good for you, bye Eric" I said in a bitchy voice. God why did I have to be so mean. I just don't know why I don't like him. It's probably just because I know that he is lying because I now know that he is a fuckboy and a cheater.

"Please!" He whined

"Eric no means no" I said maybe a bit to harshly, and with that I turned away and strutted down the hall to the carpark.

----

Sorry it's a really really short chapter I just didn't know what to write but don't worry I have some ideas now so get excited for the next chapters!

Love you all xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 8 19
Everyone loves a bad boy, you know leather jacket rides a motorcycle doesn't really follow the rules, yet truth be told those guys aren't all that ba...
89.1K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
16.6K 609 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...
1.5K 663 22
The life of Cindy begins as she enters college, free from her overprotective mother. She meets a very bad playboy who happens to be her roommate cous...